funniest eva tweet by PB - My take

Posted: 12 years ago
poojabeditweets pooja bedi
For all those asking my age: physically 41, emotionally 17, mentally 60, spiritually 1000's of years old!:) can't wait 4 ur nasty comments:)

Well i wonder what a strategy :

Physically 41

Emotionally 17 ...( thats why she blush and searching for prince charm πŸ˜†)

Mentally 60 ( thats why she keep on imposing her thoughts on others like an old principal 😭)

Spirtually 1000 years ( REALLY 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒)

but i m not going to put any nasty comment πŸ₯³πŸ€£... aunty ko koi kaam nai hai jab dekho tweet kerti rehti ha

My Take:

I have almost stopped watching BB post Mehek's eviction but some where i wanted to pen my thoughts about some thing interesting so just cant let this golden opportunity go !!!

PB is a 40+ mature lady ... at least physically there are few things which make her different from others.When the name of PB announced in first episode i was like ok she is who??? oh the lady who came in that replica of wife swap the "Maa Exchange" so i went in past and checked what was so special about her in that program ... ermmm infamous daughter (considering the numbers of her followers around the world)  of famous Kabir Bedi...  an apartment beautifully decorated .. so she have a good taste i recalled .. nearly like a five star hotel environment and yes very well behaved kids thanks to their nanny😳  !   The second part was the house where she went was some comedian's house who was not very rich as PB had an average house .. and they showed PB making faces .. well well the sophisticated soul is status concious πŸ˜• than she on and on telling baout how much dirty the house was !!!!!!! any ways the rule change portion came where the lady used her "BRAINS"  (17 years old) and decided to fulfill her expensive wishlist from the limited resource available with that poor fellow in whose home she was living ...  she re-decorated the drawing lavishly and "Surprised" the man ... but instead of becoming happy he was more worried about the expenses she made 😲

In our lives a normal life i mean we share many emotions but in that particular episode where many were praising her forgot to notice one thing that PB has done rationing of emotions .. she value the word "so sweet" and " thank you" over the warm affection  & love. in whole episode she was yelling about about that house lady must not have get time to pamper herself ... as she is supposed to do whole house chores .. come on lady that guy was not a richie rich and probably his resources might not afford the maid ka kharcha .. so what a big deal .. his wife might feel good in doing all house chores on her own ... as this surely give immense pleasure when we do something for our husbands .. the one warm hug a kiss on forehead seems more precious than the expensive diamond wedding band!!!

Coming to "Big Boss" it was visible that PB was choosy person in terms of friends as well.. she was not at all friendly with Shradha who belongs to middle class! she gradually made Mehek also cornered when she might came to know about the financial status... she bullied poor nihita .. she knowingly supported Sky (as per him he is rich) she was not very fond of Shonali & Sid too despite of being their "Friend". She used PM also !

her fake accent was like aaahhh when her father speaks hindi/urdu he speaks so well in a very impressive way but what is wrong with her . why she behaves like a wannabe at the age of 40 she behaves like a girl of 15!

She used to impose her thoughts on every one ... example is how she behaved with Shakti kapoor , Shradha and PM ...in early episodes! Plotting Plotting Plotting against the opposite group and bitching about that every who comes in her way she used to do !

In house she remained quite about Mehek's past life now she is keen to dig out and her aim is to simply destroy her image ... funny was how she asked her fans to like her on BB's wall as she knew that mehek has far more followers!

I am unable to understand this budhi aunty 🀒

spiritualty...1000 yrs old...

Is she planning to get moksha by badmouthing mehek...?
i seriously want to ask... doesn't she got any work to do? she is glued to twitter and tweeting stuff which is only inviting more troubles for her. gone cuckoo πŸ€ͺ
 pooja bedi iz jst wow🀣
unable to like the postπŸ˜” why?

PB has seriously lost it. Sky baba pls cme out of the house and tk cr of this buddhi please. She has lost all her sanity long backπŸ˜†
Originally posted by chocobear88

unable to like the postπŸ˜” why?

PB has seriously lost it. Sky baba pls cme out of the house and tk cr of this buddhi please. She has lost all her sanity long backπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i m unable to like her for this reason also hehehehe
Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i m unable to like her for this reason also hehehehe

now i wish dat pooja bedi getz a role in d movie so she can be off twitter 4 a while πŸ˜†
Originally posted by harpkaur

now i wish dat pooja bedi getz a role in d movie so she can be off twitter 4 a while πŸ˜†

PB is the first paid user of Twitter πŸ˜†
Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

PB is the first paid user of Twitter πŸ˜†

PB is still unable to accept tht people prefer Mahek over herπŸ˜†She thinks too highly of herself..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by chocobear88

PB is still unable to accept tht people prefer Mahek over herπŸ˜†She thinks too highly of herself..πŸ˜†

she is still a babyπŸ˜†