Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is the kangan story buried now?

Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Now that ASR-La misconception is sorted... Just wondering if the CVs have forgotten about the bangle Khushi sold to get ASR-La together or didn't find a use for it! How are they going to weave into the new twist in the story? 

IMO, it was a selfless feat for someone with Khushi's means; so to not use it is sad. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
patience is the answer for this question!.

we were impatient for the payal thing too... but see... it turned out to be so awesome! i guess we are up to something similarly sooo goood for the kangan too...
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

i feel they have kept it for future use...they won't let it go so easily...there has to be  a reason for the bangles selling thing
Edited by anjs - 12 years ago
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arshi1

patience is the answer for this question!.

we were impatient for the payal thing too... but see... it turned out to be so awesome! i guess we are up to something similarly sooo goood for the kangan too...

If that's the case, I am willing to wait as long as it takes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ipkknd_2011

<font color="#0000ff" size="2">If that's the case, I am willing to wait as long as it takes๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

Hey u ppl forget to count me. I am in for patience level. Test it cv's. We r sure, we r gonna pass wid distinction.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ooops double post. Sorry.Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago
strawberry111 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 4
dont worry - im suree they havent forgotten!! i mean they're keeping la around for a reason, yeah? :)
also, i think it was significant that khushi used that same tech (suicide) for akash and payal. i def think that was a sign from the cvs that it'll come up again!!

i think theyre waiting - until its at the point of confession/ the outburst of the shyaam truth. because this is the one truth that'll redeem khushi completely in asr's eyes/ make him realize and confess his love.

i'm sure cvs have something brilliant planned for us!! i cant wait :)