Noodles to save navya

Posted: 12 years ago

πŸ˜†An idea can change your life. πŸ˜‰

Navya will be saved from looeny quilla on the seond day of marriage. Any guess how. She will bring a packet of noodles along with her luggage to loney mansion after marriage. On the second day she will make a noodles in the kitchen in front of everyone and as BD said they wouldn't tolerate such mistakes after marriage, will show way for mayaka. πŸ˜ƒBD will show her the way to mayka and navya will khushi kshusi go and anant as he true majnu will follow her. They won't live in mayka . 😳Instead they will take home for rent and both will go for job and live like two normal persons. πŸ‘Ho is my prediction guys.

PD 2:   The future of BD. 😑

Her son Kamaless will come with his wife along with their kids. The kids will only talk English to BD and will torture her. The kids will eat only noodles and will always sorry and thank you all time. πŸ˜†Kamlesh will hold birthday party, anniversary party and parties for  all happenings. πŸ˜ƒThen what BD would do????Tan ta da  πŸ₯±

Edited by clarissajohn - 12 years ago
hey..nice nice.πŸ‘..thought.😳.if so happened like this.🀣.it will be hilariousπŸ˜†

lol ha ha ha...

nice post dr...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† really nice di ...
1st pd
its amazing ... AnYa will live without anyone's tensoin ... ( family tension )

2pd
it's hillaruos ... will be a treat to watch ,... πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ ... BD's pota poti ARE saying saari saari πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

clarissa awesome post, your prediction is πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ.
kamlas coming with wife and children, celebration, noodles thik hai no problem. kamlas should come with a firangi memsaab unsanskari wife. she will step in the quilla wearing mini skirts and really short tops. saraswati shall see this and if everything falls in place then heart attack hokar hi rehga, saraswati prabhuji ka pyara jo jayega- dhinka chika dhinka chika he he he.
Originally posted by piyali237

clarissa awesome post, your prediction is πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ.
kamlas coming with wife and children, celebration, noodles thik hai no problem. kamlas should come with a firangi memsaab unsanskari wife. she will step in the quilla wearing mini skirts and really short tops. saraswati shall see this and if everything falls in place then heart attack hokar hi rehga, saraswati prabhuji ka pyara jo jayega- dhinka chika dhinka chika he he he.
Yes piyali I was about write about phirangi memsab but then I thought he is already married, so I deleted. But thanks for you to pointing it and for enjoying my PD. For people like BD this is the right treatment. They find joy in taunting others and when their on son or daughter do so the would keep mum. There are many people like BD in real life too. Hypocrats. Like when she tried to save nimmi saying that navya is teaching her bad things too.
Clarissa, The 1st option is not likely to happen as Navya will prefer to to reamin as devi incarnation after the marriage...
Loved the 2nd option...I hope Kamales along with his family will enter the show soon to tourture BD...Kamales's kids may be around Anant's age...It will be a treat to see BD's Amrikan pota-poti in looney mansion...Would also like to see them having Noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner...
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Clarissa, The 1st option is not likely to happen as Navya will prefer to to reamin as devi incarnation after the marriage...
Loved the 2nd option...I hope Kamales along with his family will enter the show soon to tourture BD...Kamales's kids may be around Anant's age...It will be a treat to see BD's Amrikan pota-poti in looney mansion...Would also like to see them having Noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner...
yes reshmi you siad my word
Clarissa .. amazing πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  ... and i loved d second pasrt
excellent awesome post i loved the 2nd part.
i really wish it would happen. he keeps scolding
her brothers family but what will she do when her
only family does it