Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KI - Standing Ovation to GHSP !!!!!

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

GHSP is the best ; ll be best and ll remain forever in our hearts  !!!!!!!!!!!

I have personally never been so crazy in my life as I am towards GHSP...Maan and Geet...And I dont think so ever in my life I ll be so crazy or I ll go to such an extent...I have never fallen in love but with GHSP Drashti and Gurmeet... i fell in love who are no more strangers...

Until the segment of sbb and sbs were aired stating the last day of ghsp shoot...I had hope that ghsp might get extension. But after watching these segments and the promo of aakhri salaam to star one...It actually registered in my mind that GHSP gonna end !!!!!!!!!!

As there is a saying " All beautiful things have to come to an end, so here our beloved ghsp ll end " and this ll not be an end..it ll be a new beginning for us as it made us laugh cry be stronger emotional everything... Moreover we gave our heart and soul to ghsp..so how can it end...It ll forever remain in our hearts and we will always cherist it our entire life...

"Crazy Incredibles" is the best thing which has ever happened to me 😃

I know most of us ll watch the old episodes and cherish our golden days of ghsp which is closest to our heart...I m feeling bad on one side but at the same time i am angry on these cvs bcoz of the loopholes...sameera and vicky...😡 ðŸ˜†

Gurmeet and Drashti, You guys did a fantastic job...

Standing Ovation to Gurmeet and Drashti and to the team of GHSP !!!!!!!  no standing ovation to persons who dint want to bring sameera and vicky ka track and also who brought circus track 😡 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ...

maine aaj ka daily ci banner and rules etc etc nahi likha...sorry guys...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ghsp rocks...and gurti rocks...

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maaneet are the best and we adore you. We love GHSP. Gurti Rock

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Raahoin mein unse mulakaath ho gaayee

Jisey darrthey they wahi baath ho gaayee

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-O6ytzzEXg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by bharkha - 12 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
GURTI ALWAYS ROCKED 
LOVE U GURTI / MAANEET 
WE MISS U
craziekudi thumbnail
tu jo bhi karo..

tum jo bhi kaho..

hum aapse pyaar karthe hai...

varshu...

GHSP and the Crazy Incredibles are the best!!!!
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

GHSP ... Maaneet ... Gurti ... all rock my world & i want GHSP 2 ... ASAP ... koi mujhe mere maaneet / gurti de do plz ...😭

Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

GHSP ... Maaneet ... Gurti ... all rock my world & i want GHSP 2 ... ASAP ... koi mujhe mere maaneet / gurti de do plz ...😭

Hima this is d first time l am writing in KI...l am quite charged up as l just read an article that Dostana 2's script is ready...lots of films sequels r coming like Dhoom 3, Don 2, Dostana 2...then why an't channel give GHSP's sequel
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: asmina_r

Hima this is d first time l am writing in KI...l am quite charged up as l just read an article that Dostana 2's script is ready...lots of films sequels r coming like Dhoom 3, Don 2, Dostana 2...then why an't channel give GHSP's sequel

asmi --- u can join us dear ... u are welcome ... we all love 2 have u in here ... yes we can get gHSP 2 ... when movies & some tv shows can have why not GHSP ... we will not rest till we get GHSP 2 ...
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hello all!!!!!!!

I heard about the news...im really sad...though I stopped watching long back but still im a big fan of Gurti...im going to miss them...

[:((]