Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

DEK Facebook/Twitter Update Corner:Mod note Pg75 (Page 72)

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i give up on this show more becoz of the makers.

God! I have never in my life seen a more arrogant, overconfident and rude person in my entire life. hope DEK's TRP falls below 1, and they learn their lesson...

They cant treat their fans with respect, why do we need to respect them??

First Ishita insulted us calling school girls, now SA, ...

looks like they are hell bent on stopping the shop by incurring the displeasure of the fans.
let them be, i have already lost my interest in DEK.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fanaaz4u-Tannu--Misek-BadGirlKissOmaRamdasslostmymusic.

kasturika_kashu IF-Rockerz
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

God! I have never in my life seen a more arrogant, overconfident and rude person in my entire life. hope DEK's TRP falls below 1, and they learn their lesson...

looks like they are hell bent on stopping the shop by incurring the displeasure of the fans.

if DEK TRPs fall na.. then its we whu r gonna suffer... coz we love manveer to the core... wen will u guys understand that huh?ShockedShockedShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fanaaz4ulostmymusic.-StarlitFire-

-StarlitFire- IF-Sizzlerz
-StarlitFire-
-StarlitFire-

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

if DEK TRPs fall na.. then its we whu r gonna suffer... coz we love manveer to the core... wen will u guys understand that huh?ShockedShockedShocked

agreed with you..if that happened channel might wrap up the show..
n really i don't want that to happen..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanaaz4ukasturika_kashu

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I never got in to this twitter business with the makers.. But I think you being on telly business needs to welcome both criticism and appreciation... There are not always fans who only appreciates you.. And all this comments from the fans are because we want to see good part in the story.. We want the show to run long.. But I guess CVs frm this does not even knw themselves wat they want to write for their next scenes and epi.. Tht's why all this frustrations and anger are being poured on fans as they can't get their heads round to think wat to write.. And we are being asked to write scenes.. Gosh how can the PH be so childish... Instead of calling us School girls why don't they actually watch their show and think wat is not clicking on with the fans rather than being rude and tweeting fans..

Seriously  PH get your attitudes sorted and take the criticism positively to make a better show.. Whether you stay on the twitter or not that's entirely your personal choice but at least don't go overboard and take you frustrations and anger on fans.. You're getting nowhere with this..

Edited by limbu.simmy - 17 March 2012 at 1:35pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fanaaz4urmry-Tannu-BadGirlKissOmaRamdasslostmymusic._Poulomi_

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanzeb

Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

1) i dunno why yeh shrishti aur ishita are hell bent on making us believe that there r akash fans when there r NO AKASH FANS! no freaking fans! every person i've made watch DEK ends up HATING akash! yet they lie lie and lie!

2) they mock the fans so much it's not even funny. rather than respecting us for all the dedication and time v r putting into their show, they mock us. well, if that is it, i have already stopped watching it. everyone on DEK shud outright tell them that if they don't want "groans and moans" anymore thats great cuz we are anywayz quitting it, all of us here. let's see what they do with their show when they have nobody to watch it!

<font size="4">You're dead wrong! </font>
<font size="4">There are plenty of people who like the character of Akash, but you'll not find them on this forum .</font>
<font size="4">This forum is basically an Ashish Kapoor fan page with only hatred and vicious attacks leveled at anyone who dares to voice an opinion which is antithetical to the choir mentality that prevails here.</font>

That's clearly shows akash fan is out numbered. Hello if there was why they are not here?
If it is only ashish base- you must be kidding me... Lol
Open your eyes maybe little...
If they were they would have been here supporting him...
Seriously
He have NO FAN mate 1% out of 100
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

Originally posted by poulomi12

we have already suffered so much, taking all the crap episode after episode, just for some 2 min ManVeer scene. Sorry but this entire story line is messed up! every character is butchered...and with SA's arrogant tweets, i cant help but wish that. Yes it pains to say that, but their overconfidence needs to shatter first.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fanaaz4usmrity2012-Tannu--Misek-BadGirlKisslostmymusic.

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
aur kitna suffer kareinge? all these months we have been hanging out supporting just in the hopes of manveer and a quality storyline. they say we don't care abt the main theme - agar main theme dikhaoge nahi toh how r v supposed to care?

they have forgotten wht the main theme is! the transformation of a chawl girl into a princess.. yahan toh she is transforming from a chawl girl to an ultimate jungli wild animal who has no respect for her family let alone the ppl who support HER DECISIONS. basically anyone who gives her what she wants she isfine, and the rest can go to hell, even if that is her own grandmother or father. the loser.

AND TO YOU AKASH FANS: to all those imaginary akash fans, look up the basic generalization bell curve rule in stats: no matter where u ask, the answers will always be similar across all circumstances. if on IF u have 1 % akash fans, then anywhere u ask u will have similar stats. kya hum IF waale koi ashish ke RISHTE DAAAR HAIN jo u r disregarding us like we are just some neighbours of ashish who have come here on his insistence to support him, and that if we go outside IF we will find more akash fans? KYUN BHAI? yeh kya tuk hai? ya are u telling me that the illiterate ppl or ppl who are not involved in social media or aunties and uncles who do not use drama forums are akash fans??? becuz if that is the case toh i know SO MANY ppl who do not use IF or any indian drama forum yet they still like uday and dislike akash. then explain to me just WHAT IS THE LOGIC behind sayin that IF is aashish fan page??????????????????????????????????????? *shakes head*

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Maha Ncrazyjeranrmrycutiepiexoxakkiiiiiakshaayafilmyprincess-Misek--JEHAN-rasiya...KpopIsLife..Asmimelodydreamyjennice..oishu.._Poulomi_.Killer.

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
leave it yaar sid...
i hae stopped reasoning with them!Dead

Go to top