SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

main bhi dekhti hooon kaise milte hain inko AKASH SUPPORTERS!!! :|

hehehe mein b๐Ÿ˜‰
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Why is this Ishita moitra making fun of fans?

Manu Sharma @MusicallyManu

@misschamko quick ques...i know the heroine..but who is the hero..dont say aakash...do NOT say aakash :(#HalkatVedaHasMyVote

ishita moitra @misschamko

@MusicallyManu It was always supposed to be a love triangle. Both A and U are heroes.

@MusicallyManu No problem. God! You have no idea how vociferous/ borderline neurotic some of the feedback gets

Manu Sharma @MusicallyManu

@misschamko wait till you see the ipkknd feedback on india-forums. the fans are pretty much driving thaaat car. #dek is also very active btw

@MusicallyManu Fdbk I get at the end of EVERY ep is unreal. So, in the larger pic its great. Smaller pic - feel like shakin some of em up!

@MusicallyManu the good part is that people are so deeply passionate about this show that I feel some of them think Udai is real!!

@MusicallyManu I know! I tried going there but all I saw is them bashing Akaash & just in general too much negativity. So decided no point.

Edited by -pratyasha- - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
^ If this is how Ishita Moitra talks about fans on a public portal, what can one say about her sensibilities? Fans are fans and you have to tackle them with respect and maturity - they make your show. So many creative teams face a lot of fanaticism from fans but they HANDLE it without insulting them.

Ishita needs to watch her words when she is talking or else she is the next on the hate list after Aakash. When you are in this business, criticism and sentimental outburst is a given thing from fans - you DEAL with it and not go around bashing them in return. Grow up, Miss.Chamko. You are not 5 years old. Or are you?

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@MusicallyManu I know! I tried going there but all I saw is them bashing Akaash & just in general too much negativity. So decided no point.

too much negativity???????๐Ÿ˜ฒ and where did it come from miss chamko? You created this negativity and now you can't handle it so you decided to ignore it ha...wah real mature๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Avnish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TEdited by muskaan1gill - 11 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
miss chamko needs to c the points b/w the bashing & criticism...if there's one char is being criticised so much than its there fault ...other characters r appreciated they r also made by them...why take everything in negative sense...
if fans take UV char close to reality that is created by u..u take as a appreciation...ur so successful in creating that char it is taken as most realistic sense...
if fans r so much loving the show & passiontely watching it its there success that there show is loved so much...but no they need to think like...as in most immature way...
waah kya creatives hai...apna show ke fans ko u can't handle & respect the opinions they r giving...

infact we even don't want U-M marriage soon u only keep writing in ur dialagues marriage marriage all the time.
Edited by loving_bird - 12 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
MusicallyManu Manu Sharma
@
@misschamko wait till you see the ipkknd feedback on india-forums. the fans are pretty much driving thaaat car. #dek is also very active btw
21 hours ago

misschamko ishita moitra
@
@MusicallyManu the good part is that people are so deeply passionate about this show that I feel some of them think Udai is real!!
13 hours ago

@misschamko haha! Best ws "dear CVs pliss remember sometimes a princess can fall in lau with a prince too, doesn't alwys hv to be a pauper"
13 hours ago

misschamko ishita moitra

@MusicallyManu I dont understand why they want to get U-M married immediately?? This is a daily not a film!!
13 hours ago

@
@misschamko school girls are like that wonly..living in unreal worlds. What to do...sab apna prince dhoondh rahi hai for marriage :)