Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

DEK Facebook/Twitter Update Corner:Mod note Pg75 (Page 10)

AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
He seriously saw THAT THREAD over all the threads made by his fanatics.

@snehapatilKMH yeah he is WAY SWEET.He replied to me too and no it was not thanks or sm ohk but PROPER SENTENCES.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyasssOmaRamdassBinKuchKahe._Poulomi_

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I don't think it's actually Ashish Kapoor who is updating that FB page...may be a fan from this forum itself is...and hence, he/she saw the topic on his English so updated regarding it...I have a huge doubt that Ashish himself updates the FB pageConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkss_Poulomi_

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Whatever dudez but from now on watch your wordz while writing anything...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Man I was laughing sooo hard that my mum come to my room and said NOW M SURE I NEED TO HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A GOOD DOCTOR MY DAUGHTER HAS FINALLY LOST IT...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL And m still rolfing... ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL Was just remembering of all those crazy fan of UV and their comentz... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL LOL man can't stop it I guess my mum surely  get an appointment now...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry-Rema-_Poulomi_

AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Thank you so so much everyone for all the love! Feels so so good. Can't express in words. God bless! Promise to keep working hard n entertaining u all.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ashish-Kapoor-as-Prince-Yuvraj-Udayveer-in-Dekha-Ek-KhwabSONY-TV/162339303866488

Ashish is the Admin here so he updated his first status on this page yesterday!!

xx
Kiara!

Edited by tiger_lily - 22 December 2011 at 8:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ziva01SRJKiMahakaali

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Ashish's latest up update

hello lovies a gud mrng to u all..i've been on a nite shoot..! soo tired i wish to go home and sleep ! i thought of updating u all yesterday nite bt thn got busy ! and lovies being in a profession like mine u have to face struggle and problems in life but ya trust saolves it all.. i am aware of the fakes and ur demands and i hope u all will sought it ouut with the admin .m sry i dont have soo much time to get involved in these crap issues . i am here for u guyz out of my busy routine is enough from my side i guess.. rest is all on u !
and hope u guyz saw my interview ..how did u find it ? :P
take care lovies !

Lovies i just recieved the email for my verification and hope that now u all believe me and if still dont bttr leave the page or else u r certainly blocked as a user
love ~ak~ :*

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrywassup28S.H.I.E.L.D.Kai.lostmymusic.OtakuGirl-DeboSRJKiMahakaaliadventure_gurl

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Ashish's latest update

hellooo my lovies ive been so spellbound reading ur posts and it makes me feel relli very nice ...!! i love u all and thank u soo much for ur love ..!! well to make u guyz feel dat im relli reading all ur posts and i do care for u i remember some special names while updating u ..!! so i think i have some seriously big fans Soku kai Preet gill and shalini singh ..!! lovies ur posts touched my heart ..well i have some special plans for this special day ,going out for party with close friends n family tonite.!
u too have fun guyzz christmas and new year season starts ..! warm wishes to you all :* :*
take care

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

wassup28S.H.I.E.L.D.Kai.OtakuGirl-DeboSRJKiMahakaaliadventure_gurl-SilverAngel-

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing all valuable updates of ashish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
can someone give me ashish's facebook link?

Go to top