Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wow she is so freaking Rude and I hope she wakes up to smell the bad coffee she is making calling it good when the show is dead and forgotten by one and all.

what a very rude woman.

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1) i dunno why yeh shrishti aur ishita are hell bent on making us believe that there r akash fans when there r NO AKASH FANS! no freaking fans! every person i've made watch DEK ends up HATING akash! yet they lie lie and lie!

2) they mock the fans so much it's not even funny. rather than respecting us for all the dedication and time v r putting into their show, they mock us. well, if that is it, i have already stopped watching it. everyone on DEK shud outright tell them that if they don't want "groans and moans" anymore thats great cuz we are anywayz quitting it, all of us here. let's see what they do with their show when they have nobody to watch it!
tanzeb thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

1) i dunno why yeh shrishti aur ishita are hell bent on making us believe that there r akash fans when there r NO AKASH FANS! no freaking fans! every person i've made watch DEK ends up HATING akash! yet they lie lie and lie!

2) they mock the fans so much it's not even funny. rather than respecting us for all the dedication and time v r putting into their show, they mock us. well, if that is it, i have already stopped watching it. everyone on DEK shud outright tell them that if they don't want "groans and moans" anymore thats great cuz we are anywayz quitting it, all of us here. let's see what they do with their show when they have nobody to watch it!

You're dead wrong!  
There are plenty of people who like the character of Akash, but you'll not find them on this forum .
This forum is basically an Ashish Kapoor fan page with only hatred and vicious attacks leveled at anyone who dares to voice an opinion which is antithetical to the choir mentality that prevails here.
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanzeb

You're dead wrong!  
There are plenty of people who like the character of Akash, but you'll not find them on this forum .
This forum is basically an Ashish Kapoor fan page with only hatred and vicious attacks leveled at anyone who dares to voice an opinion which is antithetical to the choir mentality that prevails here.

Yes you are right..there could be many Akash fans ( may be you are also one of them)..but audience is their client and they don't need to treat them so poorly...doesn't matter it is for Akash fan or UV fan..they can just stick to the story they originally wrote...there is no point of twisting it to please UV fans if there is any pressure at all...if they don't care about any fan, they can continue in their own way!! They don't need to please anybody...

Edited by smrity2012 - 12 years ago
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowww I cant believe it! We are the ones who are supporting her show...agar hum na hote, then her show will be dead, and she wont be earning her paycheck. BTW does she realize that if sooo many people are voicing their opinion about UV, then maybe she should do something about it otherwise nobody will be watching her show!? And also, if she does what we are suggesting, she will be rewarded for that, since more people will watch, higher TRPs, and she will be happy also?! And then why have Twitter if you dont want others to comment on yours? Get a FB where you control who adds you, and who you want to talk to. Dont get these sites if you cant handle reading public opinion...esp when it is beneficial to you. Get an attitude check, woman! Jeez!
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Umm does she realise that when the fans criticize the show - it is because we want the show to stay sharp?
We dont want to watch any nonsense and if they are feeding us that - we have all rights to say "no we dont want to watch that".
I am not saying we have to abuse her - there are ways of expressing your displeasure.

I just feel so sad that the storyline went to waste.
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
PP ? @prat017

@shrishtiarya Dear mam if you have time and you don't mind then plz read this post.http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2889689

shrishti arya ? @shrishtiarya

@prat017 thank you! If only more people could see... If there are no problems there is no drama. No drama no show. Thanx again

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SA is THE RUDEST AND MOST OVERCONFIDENT WOMAN I HAVE COME ACROSS!! 
man! she has crossed all boundaries, how can she talk about fans in this way? what ever nizza said about her was right, she is a khadoos. Seriously how much more can one insult their fans in this way?

why cant they take ideas from us? are their ideas doing any good for their show??

Honestly this show will suffer becoz of her overconfidence!
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She's annoyed with all the two teams fan crap, we get it. But damn it, they need to make up their minds, are they going to listen to the fans or not!?
They turn the story when people complain for UV, and try to do the same when others complain for Akash (donno how many but eh).
They should have known that having two love stories building at once would obviously cause partition between the fans.
She and her creatives should have known that before hand and not ruined the story.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i give up on this show more becoz of the makers.

God! I have never in my life seen a more arrogant, overconfident and rude person in my entire life. hope DEK's TRP falls below 1, and they learn their lesson...

They cant treat their fans with respect, why do we need to respect them??

First Ishita insulted us calling school girls, now SA, ...

looks like they are hell bent on stopping the shop by incurring the displeasure of the fans.
let them be, i have already lost my interest in DEK.