DEK Facebook/Twitter Update Corner:Mod note Pg75 - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sajni786

well she can mostly gladly continue her show in that "dheeme dheeme" pace coz m sure by the end of it...the only ppl left watching the show will be the makers coz nowadays...ppl really dont have time n patience to sit n wait around for things to happen...its jet age Madam Moitraji...lets not talk dinosaur language in IPad days 😆
dear agree with u i mean how can thy be so stuoid i mean aur kitna dheeme i thought kektas show r slow but dek set records on manveer tarck...and now akashi raj mehal tnks mam apka slow hum samjh gaye matlb we have to bear monash crap on v day no tnks...this women herself thrwing her show in drain🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Originally posted by krock

dear agree with u i mean how can thy be so stuoid i mean aur kitna dheeme i thought kektas show r slow but dek set records on manveer tarck...and now akashi raj mehal tnks mam apka slow hum samjh gaye matlb we have to bear monash crap on v day no tnks...this women herself thrwing her show in drain🤢
dheeme dheeme audi bhi khisak legi moitra ji...well truly said jet age mein steam engine se gadi chaloage ...to audience bhi bhaap ki tarah nikal jayegi aur akela uday beer bhi kuch nahi kar payega...waise bhi uska smiling chehra  ko aapne itna serious bana diya hai aur uski insulyt karte jaa rahe ho...😡...so take care really...ajj ki generation ke paas patience nahi hai...🤢🤢...kahin aisa na ho humari feelings ki watt lagate lagate ...dek KI WATT LAG JAYE...HOPE U GET IT ...😕😭
guys Amit Behl's fb status--

Amit Behl
nahin shunya ya shatak ki talaash,
na koyle ya heere ki taraash,
na waqt to rokne ki aarzoo,
sirf rooh ki hi hai aabroo...nridev behl
LikeUnlike Share 10 hours ago
@bold agree with u dear i mean come on yaar...i never saw a show wer cvs r so stupid dumb and stubborn who only care abt ther view and not audience...seriosuly i m donw with show i will only wtch when actual manveer start and not some hellusanting cvs promo...thy r just playig with our emtion trps aise girangi na sab samjh aa jayeg a
i mean tell me one thing we watch the show for entartainment and not to give our self torture why showuld we waste our prcious time on maonash carplet them be even uv role is just fr 5 miuts lets all get free from this pain🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I think something GOOD for ManVeer will happen by the end of this week or the start of the next..

banidang manvi dang
@shrishtiarya much. Is dere anything in dis shw for manveer fans? Plzzz reply ...
13 hours ago
in reply to ?
@shrishtiarya shrishti arya
@banidang let's chat again by next Monday :)
13 hours ago via Echofon Favorite Retweet Reply

SA keeps on saying that. I think we should practice some patience...it pays!

Originally posted by -Mais-

I think something GOOD for ManVeer will happen by the end of this week or the start of the next..

banidang manvi dang
@shrishtiarya much. Is dere anything in dis shw for manveer fans? Plzzz reply ...
13 hours ago
in reply to ?
@shrishtiarya shrishti arya
@banidang let's chat again by next Monday :)
13 hours ago via Echofon Favorite Retweet Reply

SA keeps on saying that. I think we should practice some patience...it pays!

@red

i hope so too😊
Ishita on Moniya's behaviour towards DS

parulmit parul mittal 
@misschamko showing ur grandma the door, isn't it 2 rude..noone does that in India

misschamko ishita moitra 
@parulmit Hey Parul. Moniya is a fun, full of beans chawl girl. Once she becomes Rajkumari Manyata, she'll become civilised & cultured too.
wah its a nice of saying that we screwed up Manyata's character. She never behaves rudely with Akash's mom but with her own blood she is behaving most rudely. How come?
Originally posted by poulomi12

wah its a nice of saying that we screwed up Manyata's character. She never behaves rudely with Akash's mom but with her own blood she is behaving most rudely. How come?

she is blinded by stupid love. She is naive yaar, hojata hai. Sometimes even cultured people behave rudely with their elders if things aren't going their way. Aur ye tou Monia hai! It was rude definitely but it wasn't completely unreal. Humans tend to do that.
Originally posted by -Mais-

she is blinded by stupid love. She is naive yaar, hojata hai. Sometimes even cultured people behave rudely with their elders if things aren't going their way. Aur ye tou Monia hai! It was rude definitely but it wasn't completely unreal. Humans tend to do that.
yeah but the TRUST? u wudnt trust ur own family?