Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: poulomi12

u bet. I guess its time to remove that topc from sticky, cuz it doesnt seem like they take our opinions seriously...ek space to bach jayega!😆 and i dont know about bashing, but yes, akash is severly criticized here...its their fault. But i guess they dont like to see their fault...hmph!! ISHITA JI FANS KI MAZAK MAT URAO VARNA BHARI PAREGI AAP KO!

🤣.... and she has no idea ki KITNAA BHAARI.
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

🤣.... and she has no idea ki KITNAA BHAARI.

ishita jii ke fans...seriously even cv's want to come in spotlight..hence love contraversies😆
akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Only the Creatives and the makers of this show are only Akash supporters...
For the  sake of this highly Unrealistic  character,they  ruined all  characters of  Royal Families...
Now,they are making this show ridiculous  by  portraying  Royals are  unloyal  to  their  words(DS), ruthless,revengeful  etc...
In nutshell,they  ruined essence of Royal concept...
This is the reason for so much negativity...
Even a Common man family wouldn't support silly girl like Monia when they caught her BF in girl's bedroom and accept her immature proposal  by breaking long term promises to a loyal family known for more than a decade...
They should understand that fans are deeply and emotionally attached to Uday's realistic character...
I am started watching this show along with my family but now,my
family censored this show thanks to DS and  Mon...Ash crap...
Now, my family switched  over to other family entertainer show in the same time slot...
Until CVs value and respect views of each viewers, I am sure that TRP will decline and it  will  be difficult for them to survive  this show in midst of other good family entertainer shows in same time slot...

Edited by akshaaya - 12 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Her stubbornness and ego will cost her, like it did with DMG cv's.

Either she lets go off Aakash character or make him more interesting, rather then making fun of fans.

They are her creations, everyone has accepted rest of characters only one was rejected so why she crying over only one.

Is she writing for herself or for the people to appreciate her creations. Then she should learn that not always people are going to accept everything.

She has ruined the concept of royalty, especially the Rajputs have this saying "PRAN JAI MAGAR VACHAN NA JAI". She made DS break such a long and big promise and top of that revenge W*F.

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Look, I know everyone feels really upset about this exchange, but can we see this from Ishita's point of view for a second? She's writing the dialogues for this entire show, with an ensemble cast of characters, each with a specific world view and thought process. To date she's done an excellent job of staying consistent, fleshing the characters out all while submitting to the excruciating work demands of a daily soap. 

She's also done her darned best to engage with fans on her Twitter account, which is more than most other daily soap writers. Every day, she patiently answers yet another petulant variation of the "Why Akash, why not Udaiveer" question. It gets tiresome after a while. 

In this case, it was Manu who was mocking the analysis on this forum, not Ishita. If anything, you should jump on him :). 

I'm sure Ishita doesn't take the fans of this show for granted - in fact no one associated with the creative team of a daily show can. However, she also has the responsibility to develop a gripping story, where all the bad has to be accepted with all the good. If the show was all Udai-Manyata it would have all the charm of a bland music video played in infinite loop. 

So please - respect the hard work the creative team puts in to bring these shows to you - and instead of bombarding her constantly with clamours of Udai, it would be nice to tell her what dialogues or scenes you guys liked best - nothing like specific feedback to get the creative juices flowing. 

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry if posted before..

twinklystar_hp Sidra
@misschamko anytime! btw, can v hav U sing a few words of a hindi song like hum tum ek kamre mein band, while flirting with M in future plz?
misschamko Ishita Moitra
@twinklystar_hp okay done. :)
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I  don't know how many read twitter.but in that i saw that shristi  mam 's words 

shrishti arya @shrishtiarya

@misschamko kisses! This week udai supporters next week aakash *sigh* week can do no right chamko!

Is this a game or something this week 1 n next week other...its dissapointing

..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ishita's tweet after tonight's episode

ishita moitra @misschamko

@KasturikaGhosh dheeme dheeme as the song goes. :)

38mKasturika Ghosh @KasturikaGhosh

@misschamko BDW the hug was gud.. :)) bt soo short.. :(( :P sorry fo always cmplaining.. bt am addicted to DEK wat to do.. :((

39mKasturika Ghosh @KasturikaGhosh

@misschamko and really wen will manveer start? do kadam age jate hain to tin kadam peeche... :(((

Edited by -pratyasha- - 12 years ago
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow this is great now they are making fun of fans
dazzlinggirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pratyasha-

Ishita's tweet after tonight's episode

ishita moitra @misschamko

@KasturikaGhosh dheeme dheeme as the song goes. :)

38mKasturika Ghosh @KasturikaGhosh

@misschamko BDW the hug was gud.. :)) bt soo short.. :(( :P sorry fo always cmplaining.. bt am addicted to DEK wat to do.. :((

39mKasturika Ghosh @KasturikaGhosh

@misschamko and really wen will manveer start? do kadam age jate hain to tin kadam peeche... :(((

Please explain that to  me... what that really means??? It seems that Manveer track will start at a slower pace slower than that of a tortoise... Does that mean dheeme dheeme is a track made for Manveer but currently played for Monash ...

Because Monash love story kicked off fast , faster than the speed of light and now after seeing the 13th feb episode. It seems that we have to wait ages to get Manveer track started...Maybe at the end of the soap we will see Manveer getting married... 

But I want to see her proving herself to be perfect queen and queen mother!!!