Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHARVANI thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
madam chamko u
 depend on us for trps if we would boycott ur show then ur trp will go down and hardly ther are 4 to 5 akash supporters so if u want to show monash then show only those 5 people will watch we watch this show only for manveer and want uday as lead even if ur a cv do not treat fans like a piece ob garbage mind ur tongue while speaking and of course we would continue bashing akash cant u realise his character is a big flop and will decrease ur trps so better mam grow another head if one is not enough for u to think properly
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i believe if she will stop replying tweets and ignore them it would be better instead of giving confusing answers. Sometimes she makes us to believe her while at the other times she refuses it...till now this the case and now she has started making fun of fan appeals...

SO BETTER IT WOULD BE THAT SHE STOP REPLYING INSTEAD OF MISLEADING THE AUDIENCE

nizza
SHARVANI thumbnail
dont u dare to criticise us yep we are school girls that does not mean ALL OF US ONLY SEARCH FOR A PRINCE TO BE MARRIED
THEN UR WRONG WE WATCH THIS SHOW AND WE THE AUDIENCE ARE THE REAL POWER NOT U AND WE LIKE UDAY'S CHARACTER AND WE WANT MANVEER SCENES WE DONT TELL GET THEM MARRIED SOON BUT ATLEAST LET THEM SHARE SOME SCREEN SPACE MAM AND UR WERE ONCE A SCHOOLGIRL WERE U SARCHING FOR A PRINCE FOR GETTING MARRIED INSTEAD OF STUDYING PLEASE SHUT UR ANNOYING MOUTH MS CHAMKO
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
how dare she mock us and ONE OF THE BEST ANALYZERS OF DEK FORUM??????????????

How can she make fun of Poco's writing?? She has the most valid points in her writing, its not like she was saying anything wrong!

Who is this musically manu? If u dont know us dont COMMENT!!
U have no right to say stuff like these to us!

VERY BAD MOVE ISHITA! Very very bad!!!!! I actually admired her for her effort in answering us... But ...Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: poulomi12

how dare she criticise us and ONE OF THE BEST ANALYZERS OF DEK FORUM??????????????

How can she criticise Poco's writing?? She has the most valid points in her writing, its not like she was saying anything wrong!

Who is this musically manu? If u dont know us dont COMMENT!!
U have no right to say stuff like these to us!

VERY BAD MOVE ISHITA! Very very bad!!!!! I actually admired her for her effort in answering us... But ...

Oho , Poulo. It doesn't matter and it doesn't matter at all. Ishita is free to criticize anyone's writing but what she is NOT free to do is poke fun at the fandom. She will end up in everyone's hitlist and the hatred of the fandom can be really a KILLER and i know that way too well. 🤣

BTW, Ishita would never go for a Prince. She loves paupers and how!😉

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
i think these writer dont like criticsms at all...how can they say stuff like those. And please majority of us wants Uday Manyata to be frnds and then fall in love and then marry, only a fraction wanted them to be married right away! Seriously dont u read al the comments? Do u just see the title and the TM's pst and go away?

This is such a mood killer. I didnt expct this frm a person like Ishita. Seriously if u are tired of answering us, then dont, be tight lipped, atleast dont make fun of us!!

From this day onwards my opinion of u will surely change and not in a gpod way.

:'((
Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

i think these writer dont like criticsms at all...how can they say stuff like those. And please majority of us wants Uday Manyata to be frnds and then fall in love and then marry, only a fraction wanted them to be married! Seriously dont u read al the comments? Do u just see the title and the TM's pst and go away?

This is such a mood killer. I didnt expct this frm a person like Ishita. Seriously if u are tired of answering us, then dont, be tight lipped, atleast dont make fun of us!!

From this day onwards my opinion of u will surely change and not in a gpod way.

:'((

When creatives have egos as soft as cottonballs, they come out and prove themselves world class fools, just like this Ishita chick did. Best thing is to leave her alone. 😆
_Poulomi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

<font color="#ff0066">Oho , Poulo. It doesn't matter and it doesn't matter at all. Ishita is free to criticize anyone's writing but what she is NOT free to do is poke fun at the fandom. She will end up in everyone's hitlist and the hatred of the fandom can be really a KILLER and i know that way too well. 🤣

BTW, Ishita would never go for a Prince. She loves paupers and how!😉
</font>

🤣Poco i was going to edit my post, i made a mistake of writing 'criticze' instead 'make fun'...😆cuz it seemed more like making fun of ur analysis...and which is very rude becoz u did a great job in voicing our opinion.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

🤣Poco i was going to edit my post, i made a mistake of writing 'criticze' instead 'make fun'...😆cuz it seemed more like making fun of ur analysis...and which is very rude becoz u did a great job in voicing our opinion.

Poulo, i deal with ppl like Miss.Chamko everyday in my job , so all these pokes go over my head. i have mastered what she is still learning. So, chalta hai yaar. 😉
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
u bet. I guess its time to remove that topc from sticky, cuz it doesnt seem like they take our opinions seriously...ek space to bach jayega!😆 and i dont know about bashing, but yes, akash is severly criticized here...its their fault. But i guess they dont like to see their fault...hmph!! ISHITA JI FANS KI MAZAK MAT URAO VARNA BHARI PAREGI AAP KO!