DEK Facebook/Twitter Update Corner:Mod note Pg75 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Thxs for the pics, updates and tweets everyone

thnks gals 4 pics n tweets!!!!😉

Some new tweets by Ishita

RajkumariO rajkumari oni 
@misschamko ok mam u r so sweet we trust u and hope maanveer will happen kyuki picture abhi baki hai
6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
misschamko ishita moitra 
@RajkumariO Toh keep watching na! That's what I keep saying to you all. There is enough drama in store. :)
6 hours ago 
RajkumariO rajkumari oni 
@misschamko i know mam but kya kare? ye dil mange more!!!
6 hours ago 
misschamko ishita moitra 
@RajkumariO Darling, how else would a character like UV react if he found another man in his fiance's room? You tell me?
6 hours ago 
RajkumariO rajkumari oni 
@RajkumariO @misschamko at least give some hint that maanveer will happen but mantata kya akash ko bhulkar uv se pyar kar payegi ?
6 hours ago 
RajkumariO rajkumari oni 
@misschamko but i think mam u want to make uv as a villian so i m scared about maanveer
6 hours ago 
misschamko ishita moitra 
@RajkumariO Now that UV found out the truth about A-M and revealed the truth to the whole family you will quit the show? Just don't get it!
6 hours ago 
misschamko ishita moitra 
@RajkumariO I dont understand. Last whole week you were like when will UV find out about Akaash. Why is M able to hoodwink UV?
6 hours ago 
RajkumariO rajkumari oni 
@misschamko thanks a lot mam 4 breaking our trust we gotta know manyata will end up with akash so bye bye dek

misschamko ishita moitra 
@prat017 The journey of the show is M's evolution to her destiny. So she can't already become mature & understanding na.
41 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
misschamko ishita moitra 
@prat017 M is not a typical sati savitri Hindi soap heroine. She's independent minded, has 
Ishita thanks DEKians on the awesome response to the Manveer and Vijay Bhai scenes

misschamko ishita moitra 
Thanks guys for all your kind words on tonight's Ep. You're all sweet, halkat, vedas. Keep the faith & don't touch the remote. :) #DEK
Thanks lot for sharing the latest twitter news..🤗
guys AK's fb status--

Bad day :-(
LikeUnlike 18 minutes ago via mobile
ak how come u had a bad day when we had a freaking awesome day with the blasting news of Manyata's makeover! cheer up man! We are all excited about todays epi...so u better cheer up or we are all going to be depressed..
Tweets by Ishita on DS's decision😊
1-

banidang manvi dang 
@misschamko hw rajamata cn do dis to uday :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

misschamko ishita moitra 
@banidang arre don't react already - let the whole game play out na...

2-

prat017 PP 
@misschamko Dear Mam i know DS is upto something but don't want UV-DS relationship to affected by this.This is one of the most beautiful relationship in DEK.Want DS to tell UV everything about her plan.I know the end game is ManVeer:)

misschamko ishita moitra 
@prat017 Just wait for the play out darling. Its a daily na. Har daanv ka play out hota hai.
thanks for  tweets and I agree let us  see how it plays out😉