DEK Facebook/Twitter Update Corner:Mod note Pg75 - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
Another set of tweets by Ishita to some queries:
1-On Uday and Unnati's mother:

misschamko ishita moitra 
@waterlilly15 Unnati and Udai's mother passed away when they were very young.

2;On being asked how can Akash-UV are both leads
misschamko ishita moitra 
@prat017 Thats why this is show is different. Its like a film. Love triangle. Both are heroes. relax and keep watching darling.
misschamko ishita moitra 
@prat017 I have repeated it ad nauseum. Both the men are leads!!! Please just tell everybody on the forum na... they ask me this everyday!

General message to all
misschamko ishita moitra 
Those of you asking about who Manyata will end up with, I am really sorry gang, I can't give out plot details! That would be a spoiler! #DEK

Thxs for the tweets Arya

So the suspense is still there...ManVeer or Ammoniaโ“
Well ishita has said it again and again that both the men are leads. And today she even said it that here the love triangle is like that we see in films.. So going by her hints i found that Manveer is most likely to be together in the end.. Coz in films the girl first loves the perfect and gud guy but later on they usually falls for the charmer, the so called bad guy.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ be it in 'i hate luv stories' or 'mere yaar ki shaadi hain' we see the same thing.. So, i think possibility of Manveer is high.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by nidzlovekinrul

OMG!!!!!! This man is just irresistable.. AK is looking so damn hawwwt.. ๐Ÿ˜
i'm simply dead.. ๐Ÿ˜
thanx for sharing..

misschamko ishita moitra 
@man_vora Udai is appreciated by most city audiences and Akaash in small cities and small towns.

thanks arya for tweets first of all..๐Ÿค—
so akaash loved by small city audiences that means which side will cv go to end manayata...see now they too in pix...ending manayata with uv means hurting sediments of...akaash fans and ending with akaash means...hurting sediments of uday fans...huh..glad for this love triangle even if it is being made just like a film...then my queries...
why so much screenspace to akaash?so many romantic scenes with him,...if both are leads...๐Ÿ˜Ž
In a love triangle there isn't one sided love but here it is...hope its just the starting...๐Ÿ˜”

Hope it doesn't ends like twilight...triangle i mean with akaash ๐Ÿ˜”

Even in a film we know who is going to win but here we don't know where to go...whether to continue watching it or not...and i guess now i'll read updates before watching episode that is will watch it afterwards...since cv's if u are reading this than in simple words now no more can bear akaash torture...u continue working for small town audiences when u will start working for us i'll definately see it...all the best to u...

nizza๐Ÿ˜Š
 yesterday by chance i checked writers tweets i found ths:
shilpu786 Shilpa Khatri
@misschamko m sorry to say... V soon u will not hv to get ur time n hands wasted in writing fr dis show #DEK

@shilpu786 Shilpa, there is no need to get rude and personal. I am a dialogue writer doing my job. I'm afraid I'll have to block you now.

we can express our views bt guyss dont u  think ths is really being too rude to writer..we shud give tyme to writer.i thnk she really reads our views...

TEdited by muskaan1gill - 11 years ago
Originally posted by arryline

@man_vora Udai is appreciated by most city audiences and Akaash in small cities and small towns.

I m from a small city but I don't like Akash neither does my mom๐Ÿ˜†  Everyone loves exciting characters no matter from where they belong๐Ÿ˜› and how can both the actors be leads one has to be the 2nd fiddle๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Moni-

I m from a small city but I don't like Akash neither does my mom๐Ÿ˜†  Everyone loves exciting characters no matter from where they belong๐Ÿ˜› and how can both the actors be leads one has to be the 2nd fiddle๐Ÿ˜†
I don't know which small city people are they talking about. I have a cousin who just came from India to US. She is from a pind in Punjab. She used to watch DEK on TV in India. And she also likes Udayveer more than Akash...even her mom. Edited by muskaan1gill - 12 years ago