Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Chamko needs to take a chill pill. Its a part and parcel of creative business.

@Ashish is so senti these days. Kya ho gaya laal, jo tum itne peele ho rahe ho? Life hai, chalta hai and basically jab sab manage ho hi jaata hai , to kee farak painda hai.

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

@Chamko needs to take a chill pill. Its a part and parcel of creative business.

@Ashish is so senti these days. Kya ho gaya laal, jo tum itne peele ho rahe ho? Life hai, chalta hai and basically jab sab manage ho hi jaata hai , to kee farak painda hai.

πŸ˜†POCO...sorry to ask silly question u know punjabi...as last u ended with kee farak painda hai...i just wanted to know anyways besides that...
HAN aajkal saada hero bade scenty replies de reha hai...patanahin...kii gadabad hai...πŸ˜•
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshyasss

πŸ˜†POCO...sorry to ask silly question u know punjabi...as last u ended with kee farak painda hai...i just wanted to know anyways besides that...

HAN aajkal saada hero bade scenty replies de reha hai...patanahin...kii gadabad hai...πŸ˜•

Heehee, yupp, i know Punjabi and i know it very well. I am a half-Punjabi and half-Himachali Rajput.😊...As for Ashish, theek ho jaayega.Ups and downs are a part of life. 😳
lakshyasss thumbnail

Heehee, yupp, i know Punjabi and i know it very well. I am a half-Punjabi and half-Himachali Rajput.😊...As for Ashish, theek ho jaayega.Ups and downs are a part of life. 😳

πŸ˜ƒoh...my guess was correct..as i am a punjaban..ya ashish thik ho jayega...as we are with himπŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshyasss

πŸ˜ƒoh...my guess was correct..as i am a punjaban..ya ashish thik ho jayega...as we are with himπŸ˜†

O teri! Fellow Punjabi? Hi-5πŸ€—! We Punjabis are always so happy to see each-other, I tell you! 🀣
lakshyasss thumbnail

πŸ˜†hor nahin taa kii...sarsiyakaal...saarey punjabi ik dujey noon pyaar naal jo mildey ne...es karke asin lok hamesha khush hundey han...

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ishita's latest tweets

man_vora manj 
@misschamko is uday popular only among girls and the forum or is his character appreciated by all levels? u guys must be getting feedback?

misschamko ishita moitra 
@man_vora Udai is appreciated by most city audiences and Akaash in small cities and small towns.

MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm means akash is also appreciated for his work m thinking whu are th0se ppl:(
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: manveerlover

hmmm means akash is also appreciated for his work m thinking whu are th0se ppl:(

Akash appeals in the sense that he is simple and has open emptions, and some, can relate to that. Interestingly, that is why he is not so appealing to the lot of us on this forum. But, we must remember that Akash's character has elements of reality that people do relate to. Having said that, and at the expense of sound hypocritical, I cannot stand him. My finger always goes to the fast-forward button when he appears!

Cheers,
dc
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: desi chic

Akash appeals in the sense that he is simple and has open emptions, and some, can relate to that. Interestingly, that is why he is not so appealing to the lot of us on this forum. But, we must remember that Akash's character has elements of reality that people do relate to. Having said that, and at the expense of sound hypocritical, I cannot stand him. My finger always goes to the fast-forward button when he appears!

Cheers,
dc

you are right sweety his character is sweet lover boy types bt we should live in reality i mean u tel me how many lover boys like akaash u think are still present in this world... πŸ˜‰ and when we look at uday charcter hex selfish arrogant self centered n stubborn u can easily find ppl like him in da world so basicaly what m trying to say is that we live in reality and love chrcterx like dat😳😳😳 we dont like chrcters of fantasy w0rldπŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰