Dekha Ek Khwaab

DEK Facebook/Twitter Update Corner:Mod note Pg75 - Page 21

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
can sumone please explain wat is Lohri and wat do u hve to do on dat day?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashish_rules thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thnx fr sharing...so happy fr priyal dat she gt the award ...wished uday gtvan award...he certainly deserves one.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx 4 the msg update!

loving the pix...congo 2 priyal 4 winning the award...no worries if ashish didnt gt it... he wil gt the best actor award very soon!
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys I'm not sure this twitter acc of Priyal is real or not but this acc just post a off screan pic of Priyal--

Priyalgor Priyal Gor
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Edited by deboleena.manna - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello DEK members🤗...

Its me again, Shilpu. I have news that is yet another ray of light n hope and is pointing towards positivity.🥳 Shristi Ma'am tweeted me and one of my other friends on twitter last night asking us, the IF members, to post comments on twitter using the hashtag, #DEK, that pertains anything regarding the show, like how was the epi...wat do u expect...wat u like...wat u didnt like...u know the regulars!! Those of u who dont have twitter, this may be a good chance to open one, since its free and u can get a chance to interact with Shrishti coz she is a heavy user of twitter and uses that to find opinion/polls/views on her shows.
Guys, this will be a good opportunity for us to have our voices heard and have the show go in a direction that we wud all like to see and maintains some logic n reasonings.😳

shrishtiarya shrishti arya
@minidbst @shilpu786 you think we can get people to use the hashtag #DEK ? at least from india forums it will make a twitter community 4 dek
13 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Guys...lets take on this opportunity and do wat we can from our end!!

Rab Raakha,
Shilpu.

PS. Mods, please let this thread remain separate for a day and then you can join it with the twitter thread. Thanks for ur co-operation!
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
A good imitative on Shrishti Arya's part. This way members will able to voice their concerns/opinions and Creatives can keep a tab on it :)
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is indeed a brilliant initiative on Shristi's part to collate genuine feedback for the serial and make amends accordingly.

This is indeed a fantastic opportunity for all viewers to put across their view points.

However, hope all make such feedback and suggestions with greater good in mind and refrain from this medium to enforce demands.
Edited by DJ.. - 12 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well, I guess I'll have to open a Twitter account now -_-
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

aww...where is my tweeter ID...

thanks for sharing...
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I somehow have a feeling that this will make it easy for Shrishti also since she wont have to pass messages to creatives n channel heads since most of them are on twitter n they all can see for themselves the mass opinion/view audiences have!!

U see like I had previously said, sometimes...decisions made by creatives does not necessarily get approved by the channel. This move by her will help her n us get the voices heard better.

Opening a twitter account is not hard...its free n u can keep it specifically for DEK if u dont intend to use it for other things!!