DEK Facebook/Twitter Update Corner:Mod note Pg75 - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

Ashish's latest update

hellooo my lovies ive been so spellbound reading ur posts and it makes me feel relli very nice ...!! i love u all and thank u soo much for ur love ..!! well to make u guyz feel dat im relli reading all ur posts and i do care for u i remember some special names while updating u ..!! so i think i have some seriously big fans Soku kai Preet gill and shalini singh ..!! lovies ur posts touched my heart ..well i have some special plans for this special day ,going out for party with close friends n family tonite.!
u too have fun guyzz christmas and new year season starts ..! warm wishes to you all :* :*
take care
I honestly don't believe this is AK himself😳 and the last sentence just strengthens my belief...
Vote for Ashish as best newcomer; the more likes; the more chances... 500 so far... get started guys!!!!! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.289628577754590.94683.149436515107131&type=3

C'mmon Guyzzz... we can do so much better for our beloved prince!!!!! :P ?
Thanks a ton for these updates!!
Ashish Kapoor.

Hi lovies! Good Evening! Sry for the late Update! Going to GYM in 20 min! Then have to go Market for some work! Enjoy the show!!
Love u all
Ak aka Udayveer :-*
Thanks 4 update and pic guys, he looks so hot in black jacket!
guys Ashish Kapoor's fb posts--

Ashish Kapoor added a new photo.

Ashish Kapoor added a new photo.
pichli raat main hum uth uth ke chupke chupke roye re pichli raat main!
LikeUnlike 20 hours ago via BlackBerry
Ashish Kapoor Latest Status-30/12/11

Lovies... gud mrng to all and a very gud nite to my lovies from round the globe.. i had been so busy these dayz and so was unable to reply to ur posts but ya i read them all ...!!! but now the king is back :P and believe me guyz i missed u all soo much :* i have to leave for now..! SHOOT with moniya :)) bt catch u on sunday and new year wishes to all .. njoy have fun and keep watchin DEK !!
thanks for sharing here Shru🤗 LOL he called her Moniya and not Manyata :p :p
Also, deboleen.manna, thanks!! I love that song too. Happy to know he likes it too.
Shoot with moniya 😆 awww! thanks for sharing shru !
whats AK's real facebook? I dont know which one is his...