Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lakshyasss

uday if u are reading it i mean ashish..sorry for commenting on ure english on that thread..actually ure fb updates were hard to understand hence one of our forum english teacher...pointed it out...so we held just a discussion..but it never meant to hurt u...

Yeah me too!!!    

@bold red...::🤣 
Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He seriously saw THAT THREAD over all the threads made by his fanatics.

@snehapatilKMH yeah he is WAY SWEET.He replied to me too and no it was not thanks or sm ohk but PROPER SENTENCES.
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think it's actually Ashish Kapoor who is updating that FB page...may be a fan from this forum itself is...and hence, he/she saw the topic on his English so updated regarding it...I have a huge doubt that Ashish himself updates the FB page😕
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whatever dudez but from now on watch your wordz while writing anything...🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Man I was laughing sooo hard that my mum come to my room and said NOW M SURE I NEED TO HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A GOOD DOCTOR MY DAUGHTER HAS FINALLY LOST IT...🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ And m still rolfing... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Was just remembering of all those crazy fan of UV and their comentz... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 LOL man can't stop it I guess my mum surely  get an appointment now...🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣
AraBearxo thumbnail
Thank you so so much everyone for all the love! Feels so so good. Can't express in words. God bless! Promise to keep working hard n entertaining u all.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ashish-Kapoor-as-Prince-Yuvraj-Udayveer-in-Dekha-Ek-KhwabSONY-TV/162339303866488

Ashish is the Admin here so he updated his first status on this page yesterday!!

xx
Kiara!
Edited by tiger_lily - 12 years ago
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ashish's latest up update

hello lovies a gud mrng to u all..i've been on a nite shoot..! soo tired i wish to go home and sleep ! i thought of updating u all yesterday nite bt thn got busy ! and lovies being in a profession like mine u have to face struggle and problems in life but ya trust saolves it all.. i am aware of the fakes and ur demands and i hope u all will sought it ouut with the admin .m sry i dont have soo much time to get involved in these crap issues . i am here for u guyz out of my busy routine is enough from my side i guess.. rest is all on u !
and hope u guyz saw my interview ..how did u find it ? :P
take care lovies !

Lovies i just recieved the email for my verification and hope that now u all believe me and if still dont bttr leave the page or else u r certainly blocked as a user
love ~ak~ :*

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ashish's latest update

hellooo my lovies ive been so spellbound reading ur posts and it makes me feel relli very nice ...!! i love u all and thank u soo much for ur love ..!! well to make u guyz feel dat im relli reading all ur posts and i do care for u i remember some special names while updating u ..!! so i think i have some seriously big fans Soku kai Preet gill and shalini singh ..!! lovies ur posts touched my heart ..well i have some special plans for this special day ,going out for party with close friends n family tonite.!
u too have fun guyzz christmas and new year season starts ..! warm wishes to you all :* :*
take care
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing all valuable updates of ashish
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can someone give me ashish's facebook link?
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Ashish Kapoor

*Ufff* Just gt a brk working hard today may be 2marrow is a holiday so will try to reply ur posts 2marrow...! :)
love u all
Ak aka udayveer

Edited by -pratyasha- - 12 years ago