Dekha Ek Khwaab

DEK Facebook/Twitter Update Corner:Mod note Pg75

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Please post all Face Book and Twitter updates of DEK cast and crew post it under this thread. This thread will be updated on daily basis with latest updates. Related topics will be closed down merged by Dev Team.

Regards,

IF Dev Team
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys from now please post all FB n Twitter updts here which is releted to DEK cast n crew..please don't make separate thread for it...

Thank You,
Deboleena
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
hey guys Ashish Kappors fb status--
mrng lovies.. so beautiful mrng after a long tyme had a sound sleep lolz :P and ur love frndzz! i'll be off for a week or so guyz plz so informing u all dat admins are gonna handle it.all is dat winter season and new show would be getting a bit more bzy bt will surely be back soon with u all and ya i keep reading ur posts wen i get tyme they just touch my heart and so nyce of u all.love u too and keep up with the show at 8:45 to catch up the new twist :*
take care love u all ! ~AK~
LikeUnlike 2 hours ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for making this thread Deboleena.

And thanks for the FB update. Waise, I kind of find it a bit hard to understand AK's messages LOL.
Anyways, so if he is going to be away for a week, does that mean we get to see less of him in DEK?

Must say his tattoos are pretty cool. Not too much in your face types. They can be well hidden if need be.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
sry I didn't know about this thread...๐Ÿ˜Š
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Neetz:Whole week without UV bachche ki jaan logi kya๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

On a serious note, I think what he meant is it's going to be hectic week for him ahead as it's winter time and Christmas is on the way which is usually vacation time, so probably cast would want to take an off for a day or two to spend with family. Plus now that Monu will be back in raj mahal we would witness frequent clashes between ManVeer.

Debo:It's fine :)
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Ashish Kapoors fb status--

Destination doesnt matter, its the journey
LikeUnlike 20 hours ago via BlackBerry

?21more to go! I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN!
LikeUnlike 23 hours ago via BlackBerry
thankyou so much everyone for the love n good wishes! :-)
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the thread and update.

judging from his update it look like the CVs are trying to show us less of him in other to force Akash down our throats because they must be thinking OK maybe they will like Akash if Uday is not in the scene for a while.

well if that is their plan/thinking then I hope it backfire on them pretty bad.

I for one will not watch the show unless I get what I want and if Uday is not there nor will I be watching.

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
i thnk he means hes goin to b so bz wid his shoots datz y he wont b able to connect wid his fans on fb..

i hope it doesnt mean hes takin a leave for a week i wont watch d show if Uday isnt dre๐Ÿ˜”
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

i thnk he means hes goin to b so bz wid his shoots datz y he wont b able to connect wid his fans on fb..

i hope it doesnt mean hes takin a leave for a week i wont watch d show if Uday isnt dre๐Ÿ˜”

i also think he meant busy wiv shooting hope so๐Ÿ˜•