Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Next steps by La and ASR

soapoperafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Buddies,

Everybody had different take on yday's ASR La's scene

My take is I like it, There was guilt, empathy, sympathy, respect, affection from ASR and Luv and only Luv from La. It was beautiful.

Now am curious abt their next steps

Will they get engaged?
How far will they do this drama till marriage?
When are they planning to break the news to family post engagement?

I am curious as i say always as how/when/why will the bangle go into Khushi's hand, as in Payash engagement day both are unware tat they hav broken their respective engagement

Will it b easy for Arnav to just go and confess LUV to Khushi as he confessed NO LUV to La?

Where does SNAKE fit in all these
If he sniffs the chemistry of ARHI he is going to make a new masterplan which will surely hit Bulls eye. So wats in store next for Arhi and viewers

Its really looong time we got a Rabbave moment.

We want a promo and Rabbave moment.

Wat say buddies?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
100% agree with u
lets wait and watch how will da cv's will give all our question's answers :)
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Anything is possible now! I am waiting with "Bated breath"! ASR-La will NOT get engaged! That will just be a sham!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes...i dont want ASR-LA to get engaged...i never wanted it earlier...n now that Arnav have confessed no love to LA...then it definitely shudn't happen...

after watching the epi i had the feeling that LA has something up her sleeves...that she might try clinging on to the fact that Arnav can't say no to Anjali and if Anjali pushes him for engagement in the actual day...he might agree...but after reading you guys post...maybe i think LA has fully given up...

anyways...one good thing bt not telling the family untill engagement day...is that Khushi won't know beforehand and won't be able to blackmail Arnav into engagement with La using Payash's engagement...

hopefully they will announce on the d-day that its off...and everyone will accept it and khushi won't get a chance to do anything to get them together...

otherwise khushi would definitely try to meddle into it thinking that Arnav is breaking her friend LA's heart...