AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So Simran knows the truth about Ranjeet cuz Rajbeer and Simran been friends since they were kids...meaning Dhruv probably knows everything about Ranjeet too. Yet he doesn't seem to care that Ranjeet is staying at his in-laws house? 😕 Even Simran showed some concern...but we get nothing from Dhruv. ðŸ¤”

Oh well...I'm glad at least Preeto starting to keep an eye on Ranjeet. ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think so Dhruv knows much abt Ranjeet...may be simi is more close frnd to Rajbeer than Dhruv...😛😉
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 yes rajbeer more closed friend Simmi then Dhruv...
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya even i think he dont know more about ranjeet
nd rajbeer himself said to dhruv in the pub that he will only bring the truth of ranjeet infront of all
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Rajbeer & Dhrub... dono ne hi bola tha ki simmi se 1st dosti rb ka huya tha then dhruv ka...😊
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok so Dhruv doesn't know Ranjeet's truth. But he does know there's a reason why Rajbeer hates him and he told Rajbeer that he believes him when rajbeer saw Ranjeet n Bani at the bar. I just thought he would show a little concern that Ranjeet was living at his wife's house with bad intention...even if he would've said something like "hey rajbeer so were u able to talk to beeji n papaji about Ranjeet?"...lol

Anyways...w/e, I just want this Ranjeet track to end already or at least him be kicked out of Dhillion's house.