Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: VAZ2011

Please dont spoil someone's image on my thread, you can start another basher on ur own!!! Leave my thread alone!

let me explain you properly , its just  a normal thread not appreciation thread , if your intention is to appreciate her , go in  her AT thread , for now its like normal topic to me and nobody could stop me from giving my views  ,let me know what wrong is written in my post? if  there is , let me know whats ? i will correct it then!
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

let me explain you properly , its just  a normal thread not appreciation thread , if your intention is to appreciate her , go in  her AT thread , for now its like normal topic to me and nobody could stop me from giving my views  ,let me know what wrong is written in my post? if  there is , let me know whats ? i will correct it then!

I dont want to talk to you, leave my thread please.

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

I Liked her in the show overall...In starting she used to irritate me alot but later on I started liking her...too bad she had to leave just coz of all that salman Connection rumors...n I didn't find her Fake in the show.

same hapnd wid me...after some weeks only i got her how straight forward and matured she is...she never go to cheap level in all arguments!! love her over all..
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed. Mahek is one intelligent lady. She didnot unlike others start spreading hatred as soon as she was evicted. I am so proud of the fact that i am supporting her in this show. She behaves like a mature person would. Unlike a 41 year old PB..Mahek is 32 and way more matured. After all that hatred PB spread for her with her interviews and tweets and i am so proud of the way Mahek has handled it all.Mahek..you rock.
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssshhh

Mahek was straight forward , emotional nd funny in her chat. Just like d way she was in BB.

so true. Mahek never behaved in an undignified way. And PB calls her -ve but i don't see her tweeting negative about nyone 24*7. I guesss tht proves who is -ve n who is not. Mahek too has her share of flaws but still I would prefer Mahek anyday over PB n her gang. 
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mahek rockz...i wish she comes back to bigg boss..no mahek no bigg boss for me..everrr
poppycock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VAZ2011

Hey,

Just finished watching Mahek's video-chat and must say what level headed woman she is. She addressed so many questions and couldnt thank her fans enough for the support that we extended her.

She also addressed her linkup with Salman in a very dignified manner, exactly opposite to what PB did when she came out.

Her answers about SKY were to the point, firm but in no way crude or insulting. That shows how matured and level headed she is.

She might have skipped few controversial questions ( I dont believe but some people claim) I guess its best that she didn't, since controversies is way to claim for people like PB not for Mahek.

Kudos to Mahek, and lets vote and pray for her comeback. 

lol yes she is very mature... if you define maturity as knowing which needle to use, which Balbir to run around with etc. , which camera angle to use for effect., how to fool people. Yes, she is mature. Bahut duniya dekhi hai isne, ghat ghat ka pani piya hai😉😛😆
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Mature?🤪
While in BB, she was always finding faults with others and showering praises on herself. She prided herself on saying things on face but if somebody wanted to tell her faults, she was not ready to pay any attention. She was always very rude and insulting with others and called it being straightforward, but she wanted others to be extra polite with her. She used to always taunt others and insult them further on showing her teeth, but creaed huge drama when somebody told a single word which she did not like. She had the habit of continuously misbehaving with others and put entire blame on them when they reacted.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shayari

same hapnd wid me...after some weeks only i got her how straight forward and matured she is...she never go to cheap level in all arguments!! love her over all..

Same here. Me too was quite indifferent to Mahek initially. Even in her first fight wid Sky, although I had started 2 find Sky disgusting, I was reserved in my judgement of Mahel. But after seeing how consistently she stood abt against d bullying nd broke d claustrophobic grip tht Sky wid his den sidekick Sid were having over d house, tht I started admiring nd liking her.
paras2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel she is role model for today indian woman.