India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Precap..u r thoughts

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Did u feel he was angry LOLor was possessive?? I felt like he was furious seeing billi holding on to Akash...while possessiveness was seen ..i felt he looked veryyy angryLOL..ANGER RULED HIS LOOKS MORELOLbut controlled himself given the media presenceLOLI think while he is money minded...the guy has this feeling that the gal BELONGS to him LOLif he is to marry it is Manyatha ALONE..aha!whether she likes it or not!LOLis not an issue to him...I hope we will get to see some tough dialogues from him to billi after last night's Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shena07-Rema-

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
uv looked totally pissed off...anger,jealousy,possessivness all hidden behind that smirkWinkmayata tho gayaLOLhe is gonna corner her and make her fall for him cant wait for that...but uv is gonna be suprised that this girl has the will power to resist him...but for how long?mmm...cvs better not disappoint us...we want manveerrrBig smile

Edited by shann20 - 14 December 2011 at 11:07pm

-Rema-ArhainAshish

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
And yes! when he was declaring to the media too..he was VERY STERN!LOL LOL I mean...he was SERIOUS!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
He never shows his emotions so openly, so we have to watch very carefully to find out what's in his mind...well he wud be irritated a little i guess.
But he does take an eager interest in Manyata, evident from the rock throwing and night club scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

WinterFire IF-Sizzlerz
WinterFire
WinterFire

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
ya wen he saw manyata holding akash's arm, he was jealous, possessive and at the same time angry but hid it through his smirk.. n wen he snatched manyata's hand from akash, he told the media that she's my honewali maharani with a serious look :)

ArhainAshish_Poulomi_

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
one word he was KILLer manDay Dreaming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index