Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

cruiser u lost ur creativity . 

Its not a fun post...just a frustrated lament...that why do they show same shots everyday, when they have such a challenging assignment editing 24 hour shoot into a 45 minute capsule ?😕
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: cruiser51

Its not a fun post...just a frustrated lament...that why do they show same shots everyday, when they have such a challenging assignment editing 24 hour shoot into a 45 minute capsule ?😕

see the 45 min capsule once there were many things u missed it
-Cruiser- thumbnail

see the 45 min capsule once there were many things u missed it

You are still missing the point.

My contention is as it is its such a challenging task to scarve out 45 minutes footage out of a massive 24 hour shoot...that too by different cams!

Why waste time with something that all very well know about? Rather than showing Juhi eating again and again, in same few minutes, they could show something else!😊
Will.I.Am thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Who can be a fan of someone's eating habits??😕

Point is they show her eating DAILY!

Watch yesterday's Vid...you can see it on BB Site. Surely all else ate too...but for some reason, BB Team picks on frames where Juhi eats.

Appreciate the spirit of thread. Why waste footage on Juhi eating DAILY...is my message!😊

spirit appreciated but  apart from juhi's eating lot of fighting was shown as well. everybody has something to offer n juhi has eating to offer. all i was suggesting is may be the thread is being as repetitive as BB footage. i like reading your threads but felt juhi's eating was dominating your threads.😊
fire_gun thumbnail

You are still missing the point.

My contention is as it is its such a challenging task to scarve out 45 minutes footage out of a massive 24 hour shoot...that too by different cams!

Why waste time with something that all very well know about? Rather than showing Juhi eating again and again, in same few minutes, they could show something else!😊

while she was eating sum other conversation were in focus ..if she was present there so its evident that they will show her ...
Common Cruiser is just trying to make us laugh. he just gave his opinion through a funny post.
fire_gun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sosweet

Common Cruiser is just trying to make us laugh. he just gave his opinion through a funny post.

she made it clear this one is not fun post
-Cruiser- thumbnail

she made it clear this one is not fun post

O Sir ji...Meri Picture dekho...Main Billa Hoon...Billi Naheen...😛

Arey yaar kya karoon...Just now I re-winded the whole episode of yesterday and what do I see?

Sky comes out of confession room, agitated, wanting to discuss his pain with someone...finds Juhi ji lying in eyes closed-meditative Mudra of Bhagwaan Vishnu on Sheshnaag...poor guy takes out his Dil ki bhadaas...and Shri Hari Narayan Bhagwan Vishnu is all ears...even says Kaan ke parde fat jaate hain...(Jab Sid cheekhta hai)...👏

Then this Parantha classic. Prabhu kehte hain agar Pooja Mishra Jaise dusht, ann ka tiraskaar karte hain Shonali Parth, toh koi baat naheen...MAIN HOON NAA...😲

Cut to last scene...Sholay re-enacted...would you believe it even as KAALIA...Prabhu is munching something!...Then ofcourse the night scene...Prabhu ka janamdin hai, toh CAKE TOH KHAAYENGE HI...👏

In a way you are right. They can't edit any scene where she is not eating. Because she is eating in every scene!😛

O Sir ji...Meri Picture dekho...Main Billa Hoon...Billi Naheen...😛

Arey yaar kya karoon...Just now I re-winded the whole episode of yesterday and what do I see?

Sky comes out of confession room, agitated, wanting to discuss his pain with someone...finds Juhi ji lying in eyes closed-meditative Mudra of Bhagwaan Vishnu on Sheshnaag...poor guy takes out his Dil ki bhadaas...and Shri Hari Narayan Bhagwan Vishnu is all ears...even says Kaan ke parde fat jaate hain...(Jab Sid cheekhta hai)...👏

Then this Parantha classic. Prabhu kehte hain agar Pooja Mishra Jaise dusht, ann ka tiraskaar karte hain Shonali Parth, toh koi baat naheen...MAIN HOON NAA...😲

Cut to last scene...Sholay re-enacted...would you believe it even as KAALIA...Prabhu is munching something!...Then ofcourse the night scene...Prabhu ka janamdin hai, toh CAKE TOH KHAAYENGE HI...👏

In a way you are right. They can't edit any scene where she is not eating. Because she is eating in every scene!😛

thats a good sport...kuch bhi kahon... mujhe aapek posts funny lagte hain...this is a classic again.