Bigg Boss Season 5

Day 73 Episode...KUCCHH NAYA THHA KYA? :(((

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

DAY 73...(What was new??) 😕😲

Much as members here criticize Big Boss team for their programme content and what they show and not show, no one can dispute that it is indeed a very tough job to glance at a full 24 hour recordings and then select portions to make up a 45 minute capsule.

Very tough indeed as everything you leave out, actually has a great impact on what you actually see. For example one guy can abuse'it can get edited out''.the second guy hits back, Big Boss shows it and all of us think the second guy is violent and needs to be kicked out'.many such examples can be given up.👏

Only suggestion to Big Boss team is, ATLEAST, if someone is doing same things, exactly the same way every day, why the hell are you wasting precious seconds and minutes showing same thing again and again?🤓

NOW LOOK AT DAY 73, YESTERDAY"S EPISODE. NOW WHAT WAS NEW HERE? 😕

Here in pic-1, Juhi Ji is lying, constipated expression, eyes closed and believe it or not-----SHE IS NOT SLEEPING 😲--------- she is in a conversation with Sky---yeah, yeah...she is actually conversing like that...😲😲 who has just come out of BB Confession room after being reprimanded by Big Boss, (he and Kid Sid were scolded down together)

Here, some are cooking,------some knead the dough, some roll Paranthas, some fry them and serve delicious Paranthas'.

Shonali,--------chaar paranthe aur banao please---😕

Chatkhaare le le ke khaane ka mazaa alag hai Shonali..aahh-----Cii---Ciii----Ciii---Ciii...Haaye Meri Pumpkin wali Sauce...Cii--Ciii!

Cruiser's Pic:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar cruiser kabhi to Juhi ko baksh do aap 😆😆😆😆😆😆
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cruiserji is Juhi's eternal admirer 😆😆
Will.I.Am thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
inever   knew somebody would be juhi's eating fan. i see everyday in these threads by TM.KUCH NAYA KYA HAIN!!!!  TM you can do better  than this and BB 's creative team. edit something new please.

VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When I saw that part yesterday. Poor Sho working in the kitchen making everyone's parantha and Juhi bindas chatkare leke eating the first thing came to mind was ...Cruiser 😆

Hilarious pics and captions. 🤣
Whatisthisss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nom nom nom always eating 😆... btw i think juhis husband might hv seen ur post too... he just tweeted and told ppl to go support juhi on indiaforums 😆
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣 I wish u get to meet her 😆 all she would have to say is spare me 🤣
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Will.I.Am

inever   knew somebody would be juhi's eating fan. i see everyday in these threads by TM.KUCH NAYA KYA HAIN!!!!  TM you can do better  than this and BB 's creative team. edit something new please.

Who can be a fan of someone's eating habits??😕

Point is they show her eating DAILY!

Watch yesterday's Vid...you can see it on BB Site. Surely all else ate too...but for some reason, BB Team picks on frames where Juhi eats.

Appreciate the spirit of thread. Why waste footage on Juhi eating DAILY...is my message!😊
i will nominate u as a biggest juhi's fan
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hehehe...very funny lol... juhi k sath lgta hai koi purana hisab raha hua h apka...hehhehe