Bigg Boss Season 5

Pooja Bedi and her pathetic tweets. - Page 2

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I thought she was going on Holidays ðŸ¤” still she keeps tweeting all day...such a velli she is nowdays 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
There is already a place to bitch about PB and her pathetic tweets

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2376332
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

I thought she was going on Holidays ðŸ¤” still she keeps tweeting all day...such a velli she is nowdays 😆

She is waiting for a call from BB...I hope she waits for eternity ðŸ˜†
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: VAZ2011

She is waiting for a call from BB...I hope she waits for eternity ðŸ˜†

I Know or she is waiting for her Kishmish to come out of BB house then she will go for Holidays with him to manaofy rangraliyan 😆
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Such disgusting people while digging out other's past forgot to consider their own ... she can also be questioned that what went so wrong in between her and her husband that they end up in divorce .. and her ex-husband is now settled but she @ 40+ still waiting for her prince charm ...

Now here is a different between Mehek /7 PB and off course between the fans too ... SKY/PB fans are willing putting questions for Mehek that who was balbir or whateva the name was this shows how desperate they all are ... but when it comes to mehek or her fans no one is giving dare about why he her girl friend keep on breaking up with him .. what he was doing in goa .. what was that baba issue why that 18 yearl old girl whom he dated left him ... why he is so concern abt his image in outside world why he become so scared ... what was going on between her and PB .. and the list is un ending ... but being dignified we are not going to ask such cheap question to any one of them !
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amina.ahmedraza

Such disgusting people while digging out other's past forgot to consider their own ... she can also be questioned that what went so wrong in between her and her husband that they end up in divorce .. and her ex-husband is now settled but she @ 40+ still waiting for her prince charm ...

Now here is a different between Mehek /7 PB and off course between the fans too ... SKY/PB fans are willing putting questions for Mehek that who was balbir or whateva the name was this shows how desperate they all are ... but when it comes to mehek or her fans no one is giving dare about why he her girl friend keep on breaking up with him .. what he was doing in goa .. what was that baba issue why that 18 yearl old girl whom he dated left him ... why he is so concern abt his image in outside world why he become so scared ... what was going on between her and PB .. and the list is un ending ... but being dignified we are not going to ask such cheap question to any one of them !

absolutely, since like Mahek all her fans are also mature and well educated to maintain the decorum of civil society.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shayari

why dont twitter ban her

why twitter bans her there? there are numerous persons like her  in twitter ,so far twitter dint ban them , why bedi ji?