AMAR EVICTED: Dale Bhagwagar says so!..is it true? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Moderator-

I think Amar will go this saturday πŸ˜‰

BB wont keep two serial stars in finale. They will  follow last year's pattern and most probably following will be top3.

Juhi Parmar  ( Soap actress like shweta)
Sunny Leone ( International face like great khali)
Sid or Shonali ( Opportunist like Assmit Patel)

top 4... Sky = Dolly Bindra
 who this person spreading unfounded rumour? keep your figments to your self , it will work to you when shonali gets evicted this week!
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

who this person spreading unfounded rumour? keep your figments to your self , it will work to you when shonali gets evicted this week!
chilll!! rumour unfounded or not pata nahi...but its told my amar's PR guy only..so cannot be that unfounded as well...on top of it he isnt confirmin anything more than this..y wud he want tospoil amar's chances n want that ppl stop voting for amar by spreadin such rumours!
Originally posted by tere_mere

chilll!! rumour unfounded or not pata nahi...but its told my amar's PR guy only..so cannot be that unfounded as well...on top of it he isnt confirmin anything more than this..y wud he want tospoil amar's chances n want that ppl stop voting for amar by spreadin such rumours!

Dale's latest tweets:

DaleBhagwagar Dale Bhagwagar 
@my_rizaniya To my knowledge, Amar is very much in the House... Wikipedia and Shweta Tiwari can say anything they wish.
34 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

@malhotrap71 Blame Wikipedia and Shweta Tiwari for saying that. Lol. kuch bhi.
36 minutes ago 

@MrPradeepSethi Wikipedia & Shweta Tiwari have announced that Amar is evicted. But he is still in the House as we can see.
36 minutes ago 

@sowmyap19 Wikipedia & Shweta Tiwari have announced that Amar is evicted. But I can still see him on Bigg Boss, so I wonder how! Lol.
39 minutes ago 

@Mrscrixus Keeping a tab on everything is part of my JOB. And I believe I am a master in it. In fact, better than anyone in the business :p
45 minutes ago 

@Mrscrixus Everyone is important to me. If everyone wasn't important to me, would I be bothered spending time, answering queries on Twitter.
46 minutes ago 

@swapnadhadas Pls get yr facts right by referring to my tweets below. I've said, Wikipedia & Shweta T. have announced that Amar is evicted.
47 minutes ago 

@RizRob1 Pls get yr facts right by referring to my tweets below. I've said, Wikipedia & Shweta Tiwari have announced that Amar is evicted.
49 minutes ago 

Originally posted by tere_mere

yes true..but Dale is Amar's official PR agent...so he might have the actual information..or maybe dale is jst trying to create hype arnd all this and generate curiosity..basically sticking to his job πŸ˜†

Valid Point...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by MiniMathur

Dale's latest tweets:

@my_rizaniya To my knowledge, Amar is very much in the House... Wikipedia and Shweta Tiwari can say anything they wish.
34 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

@malhotrap71 Blame Wikipedia and Shweta Tiwari for saying that. Lol. kuch bhi.
36 minutes ago 

@MrPradeepSethi Wikipedia & Shweta Tiwari have announced that Amar is evicted. But he is still in the House as we can see.
36 minutes ago 

@sowmyap19 Wikipedia & Shweta Tiwari have announced that Amar is evicted. But I can still see him on Bigg Boss, so I wonder how! Lol.
39 minutes ago 

@Mrscrixus Keeping a tab on everything is part of my JOB. And I believe I am a master in it. In fact, better than anyone in the business :p
45 minutes ago 

@Mrscrixus Everyone is important to me. If everyone wasn't important to me, would I be bothered spending time, answering queries on Twitter.
46 minutes ago 

@swapnadhadas Pls get yr facts right by referring to my tweets below. I've said, Wikipedia & Shweta T. have announced that Amar is evicted.
47 minutes ago 

@RizRob1 Pls get yr facts right by referring to my tweets below. I've said, Wikipedia & Shweta Tiwari have announced that Amar is evicted.
49 minutes ago 

Publicity 4 Amar..By da Publicity Manager...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by azru

Publicity 4 Amar..By da Publicity Manager...πŸ˜†

Maybe. But the way this guy spins, I've become his fan.πŸ‘ 

And mind you, this -- inspite of the fact that he pulled me up on a post on his TwitterπŸ˜›