Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

LINK TO VOTE FOR GHSP SEASON #2-BE QUICK; B2B#93 - Page 58

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Saam kya majak kar rahi ho...I am always here at this time...I usually at CD...but thats no more 😭

Syl did you read my msg?

Thushy...wow sounds great...am going to copy paste that in vote thread...you know we are behind by 106 votes! I don't get it...how come other show fans are upset and still voting and our Geet fans have given up! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Thush--

Aunt i saw but was lazy to read..what was it all about ?? 😕😆

Its about how even after the show has ended companies want to promote their cause and products using GurTi BRAND... and DD said as long as its interesting she and GC will do the campaigns  👏
Saams thumbnail
Aunt..oh dear..I dint know dat..I never leave b2b so havent noticed u ..k,now onwards u'll be here nah..??
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

nisha🤗...omg finaly accepts that i am geet😆...

thush...oh gurti cheek to cheek☺️...omg imagine we really do get a season 2😲

bubbly🤗

Oh I have to Syl...OMG what does this mean...are we going to be Maaneet of B2B for season 2 ????? ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Saams thumbnail
It wud b wonderful to c gurti on ads..v can c dem more often .
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Syl yes nice pic..made my day ☺️and new Mahi Tune is our did u hear..its awesome 😛and yes I Think we Endomal is interested 😛 otherwise they woudnlt have toke with GC too..atlease we can get It after his shootong atlease 😛Fingers crosses..i Emailed that dude now..lets see for the reply 😆

Aunt yes Change the title and see ...Pff i Dont why people are not putting attention on it 

Saam yes sissy we should bring them back even DD in a article said that if we get a project together she will do it 😛and did u vote on TC POLL ?
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

Its about how even after the show has ended companies want to promote their cause and products using GurTi BRAND... and DD said as long as its interesting she and GC will do the campaigns  👏

They have written a FF for this small matter 😆Aww these Articles makes me 😍

Okie sissy.aunt,Syl i will be in and out...back to my project work 😃
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saams

Aunt..oh dear..I dint know dat..I never leave b2b so havent noticed u ..k,now onwards u'll be here nah..??

Yup hun just here..🤗
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Thushy change title to WHAT?
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

nisha...i was reading the article...it was very good and very true...tv stars have more household appeal...i hope GURTI take an ad together...👏...and i tell you what if we get geet season 2... we can be the Maaneet of B2B...we should say it now so that no one steals our spot😆

thush...i believe that endemol is very fond of GC...the has done many projects with them...and hopefuly they are a better production house than 4 lions...