Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: undisclosed

nisha...it is my fault...i joke too much...i feel bad because you got hurt...and that now mishty is the bad guy...its all my fault...i tend to hurt people just ask naz...don't blame mishty for my actions...she was willing to accept us..it was me who got all silly...and yeah 'get back to work"

OMG Stop it...I never blamed anyone in particular... I said B2B world...am off to work again 
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

i like four of them plus Dr. mananπŸ˜›

Parvarrish is way lot better...its fast and fun to watch compared to KTLK where u c them always sad, upset, crying..ufffπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

And who is Dr Manan? πŸ˜• I dont follow the show so u need to fill me πŸ˜†

Ya.. Parvarish is alot relatable! KTLK is getting so complicated with that Bhabhi and Mallika scheming. πŸ˜³

Special thanks to KW to add to the boredom. πŸ˜³ 
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

OMG Stop it...I never blamed anyone in particular... I said B2B world...am off to work again 

i think these will solve ur problem quickly πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binge

And who is Dr Manan? πŸ˜• I dont follow the show so u need to fill me πŸ˜†

Ya.. Parvarish is alot relatable! KTLK is getting so complicated with that Bhabhi and Mallika scheming. πŸ˜³

Special thanks to KW to add to the boredom. πŸ˜³ 

manan is elderly sisters loverπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† played by abhinav shukla

seriously...the show turns everyone boring...i watched it for him for a couple of scenes and i was like..ConfusedπŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Binge thumbnail

manan is elderly sisters loverπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† played by abhinav shukla

seriously...the show turns everyone boring...i watched it for him for a couple of scenes and i was like..πŸ˜†

AS is classy. πŸ˜› But expressionless πŸ˜†

Naz, that whole forum has been invaded by his pankhas πŸ˜†πŸ€’
-Nightingale- thumbnail

AS is classy. πŸ˜› But expressionless πŸ˜†

Naz, that whole forum has been invaded by his pankhas πŸ˜†πŸ€’

his role does not need any expression but class which he gotπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i have no idea..i removed it from list and didnt visit him since long😳...what will i discuss when i am not watching itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i am watching HD, IPKKND, and BV...mostly HD..at that time though the couple got no magicπŸ˜†
Binge thumbnail

his role does not need any expression but class which he gotπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i have no idea..i removed it from list and didnt visit him since long😳...what will i discuss when i am not watching itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i am watching HD, IPKKND, and BV...mostly HD..at that time though the couple got no magicπŸ˜†

Naz, I liked 1st week of HD.. and the actress is fab and love her for taking up something different than her contemporary(you know whoπŸ˜‰) but the guy opposite her will dubao the show  

I dont visit that place either.. but the last time I visited, it was flooded with his fans and I never dared goign there again πŸ˜† 
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Naz, I liked 1st week of HD.. and the actress is fab and love her for taking up something different than her contemporary(you know whoπŸ˜‰) but the guy opposite her will dubao the show  

I dont visit that place either.. but the last time I visited, it was flooded with his fans and I never dared goign there again πŸ˜† 

they messed up with story for macau visit it seemsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,,,,,,,,,,she is fab...he is ok...but the pairing..it wont give the required sparksπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Binge thumbnail

they messed up with story for macau visit it seemsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,,,,,,,,,,she is fab...he is ok...but the pairing..it wont give the required sparksπŸ˜†

I know right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  So I am left with only Parvarish and Humsafar these days😳 
-Nightingale- thumbnail

I am liking one of the Life Ok shows...the pairing and concept are awesome...though i wont be watching it as it is gonna be at 10...