Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: riya27

select the DESIGN VIEW and add title as DROPDOWN MENU...
then from object inspector...select the draw tool and draw the menu bar and go to properties to assign the values...i.e) specifications...

Okie thanks riya riya πŸ€— let me try..are u familiar with Dreamweaver ??? cz i get stuck in almost every where 
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

Oh my...ok lets get something else cleared. 

I will talk to Naz...and Leena...and see what they think. Until then... Me and Syl are just Nisha & Syl ok all...so let me do the work and tell you all whats going to be happening...

sounds like a planπŸ˜ƒ
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Is Syl ans Nish aunt going to Date in season 2😲 πŸ₯Ί No way me Mishus Older  Baccha not gonna agree with it πŸ₯Ί

meri maa...ab tujhe kya problem hai yaar...(oh my mom whats the problem you have with me and Syl now? )

And I did say I will make sure with Naz and Leena first and then ONLY anything will move forward...so all you bacchas need to hold on! SAMJHE! 
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
cz she is my Sergeant πŸ₯Ί i dont want her to go into a relationship again πŸ₯Ί
RiyaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thush - not only listened to new maahi music, but we danced to it too last night, it was just the 2 of us before, on & after pg #69πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Well, then rolly-polly needed milk, so took a break😍
riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Okie thanks riya riya πŸ€— let me try..are u familiar with Dreamweaver ??? cz i get stuck in almost every where 

i know somewhat...i know general procedures dear...but not familiar with dream weaver...but i'l try to help uπŸ˜†
riya27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

RiyaπŸ€—

Thush - not only listened to new maahi music, but we danced to it too last night, it was just the 2 of us before, on & after pg #69πŸ‘  Well, then rolly-polly needed milk, so took a break😍

mamma...still rolly polly is not born in our phamily...
first decide who's bacchaa is thatπŸ˜†
riya27 thumbnail

from monday we gonna watch a new serial sissy...
hope it'l be best serial eva...already we started cd tooπŸ˜‰
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Its 9.30 PM πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
Riya - rolly-polly is Maaneet's bacchaπŸ˜ƒ

Mansi - I know😭, come hereπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—