LINK TO VOTE FOR GHSP SEASON #2-BE QUICK; B2B#93 - Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Good behna - Season #2 is a new beginning for everyone else, except my bacchas who don't want to leave me & their papa of course & you behnas said you want to remain, so others are free to do what they want.  If you & Syl are getting together, then obviously she cannot be my baccha😊
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riya27

πŸ˜•

riyaπŸ€—...what happened???Confused
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

awww mansi...you might be tucked in bed sleeping by the time she comes...and my comp can handle more than 3 emoticons...

nisha...yes i will leave you all the work...i want to be the girl for onceπŸ˜†

omg mishty...MiShreyu were never Maaneet of B2B😲...you always said they are you daughter and SIL...and that rolly polly was your grand baccha...πŸ˜•...

omg nisha...i see the flaw in the system now...if we become Maaneet of Season 2...then i become Mishty's baccha...nooo!!!!!!πŸ˜†

mama's baccha!🀒nope!sylvie is my baby!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ˜†
riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

Riyu...aw how are you? hows your project coming along? and you are finally here! πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

Also, have you voted...and gone to this post? 

nishu r u going to cheat on my unky..aks gold rushπŸ˜•
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

awww mansi...you might be tucked in bed sleeping by the time she comes...and my comp can handle more than 3 emoticons...

nisha...yes i will leave you all the work...i want to be the girl for onceπŸ˜†

omg mishty...MiShreyu were never Maaneet of B2B😲...you always said they are you daughter and SIL...and that rolly polly was your grand baccha...πŸ˜•...

omg nisha...i see the flaw in the system now...if we become Maaneet of Season 2...then i become Mishty's baccha...nooo!!!!!!πŸ˜†

OK lets get this cleared! I am not going to be Didi's baccha...and neither are you! And being Maaneet doesn't mean we are taking anyone's place. Maaneet is a adjective here...not a pronoun. And it being adjective means that we are soul mates for B2B for season 2...OMG seriously Syl...come on now...and Didi...pls there's no way you are anything other than my sister ...samjhi you two? 
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Just Cam to give a Hug to all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Mansi baby πŸ€—πŸ€—

Mama πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Riya πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— riya i want to know wthr  u know how to put Drop-down menu in Dreamweaver ?? 

tthhhuussshhhyyyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—awwie!!!you have called me a baby!!!!(i was just thinking about him!!!πŸ˜†)
ThushπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

riyaπŸ€—...what happened???πŸ˜•

actually i am the wedding planner of nishu...seems like now the bride and groom gonna changeπŸ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Good behna - Season #2 is a new beginning for everyone else, except my bacchas who don't want to leave me & their papa of course & you behnas said you want to remain, so others are free to do what they want.  If you & Syl are getting together, then obviously she cannot be my baccha😊

so basicaly everyone elses relation stays the same...me and naz are the only ones who are free agents for season 2πŸ˜†
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riya27

nishu r u going to cheat on my unky..aks gold rushπŸ˜•

Ummm that was season 1 hun...supposedly your moma is going around asking new relations for season 2 so I thought why not πŸ˜‰ and Leena...I don't know where she is...