Posted: 12 years ago
Lyrics is beautiful ๐Ÿ‘ 
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shreya-

Happy hegevey ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Moodswings ๐Ÿ˜†

Mishu, vm load agtha unt ๐Ÿ˜›

Rosh, Ok thats good.. Bangalore office treats visitors well.. the Delhi office it seems made to wait them for an hour or so ๐Ÿ˜”  did u see LO channel ka strategy? Its like one show is of 17 mins without break and then 3 mins break continuously and next show will start.. ๐Ÿค” 

None of the shows appealing kantha iddhey.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

The guy in the B'lore office is very very sweet...when he saw us standing outside [we were waiting for Bru to come], he himslef came and started speaking to us for almost half an hour...we didnt have to go up to the office.
Priti was asking all the single girls to go pataofy him๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...he was cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh really?? I only saw the promos๐Ÿคข yesterday while watching the aakhri salaam...pissed me off!
I noticed that they have no show yets for the 9.30 slot๐Ÿ‘. They didnt show any promo for that.
But I'm done with the channel now..I will never press the #2 button on my remote, until we get GHSP season 2 or Gurti back!๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Avar shows halaag hogli!๐Ÿ˜ก
[Am I getting a lecture for this, Mish?๐Ÿค”]
Edited by riza792 - 12 years ago
Thaangi - in season2, MiShreyu will have a lavish wedding & Mishu will finally have a proper gruhapravesham, you know I never went to my sasural๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  My family has not been accepted in the proper way๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  Only your BABY escapes from wife & kids & goes there๐Ÿ˜Š

Lyrics is beautiful ๐Ÿ‘ 

๐Ÿค—
RiMa_972 thumbnail

Lyrics is beautiful ๐Ÿ‘ 

yeah..me loved it too๐Ÿ˜
Staana aiyitha jaanu๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Thaangi - mannena iwothu, phone maadla aamelle๐Ÿ˜›
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Thaangi - in season2, MiShreyu will have a lavish wedding & Mishu will finally have a proper gruhapravesham, you know I never went to my sasural๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  My family has not been accepted in the proper way๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  Only your BABY escapes from wife & kids & goes there๐Ÿ˜Š

Awww..its ok๐Ÿค— 
I'll see that my Akka has a grand wedding with Band bajaa Baraat in season 2๐Ÿ˜
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Staana aiyitha jaanu๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Thaangi - mannena iwothu, phone maadla aamelle๐Ÿ˜›

Maadu maadu...I'm at home๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shreyu...refresh my memory, when are your exams ending??๐Ÿ˜•
Zubair starts his finals on 8th of Jan and finishes on 21st of Jan๐Ÿ˜•
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rosh, was that guy a southie? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Bangalorites are usually very warm and friendly na thats why ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rosh, the names of the shows are so umm ridiculous! Saubhagyawati bhavo? I mean how would any viewer even say that I am watching Saubhagyawati  bhavo show these days ๐Ÿค”
Thaangi - naanu ivothu begga malkothinni๐Ÿ˜ณ