India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

"I want nothing"?

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Friends on Monday Meera told Krishna that she wants nothing from him,she just love him then why she is backAngry?Why she is troubling him?Krishna is not lord Krishna who will not get disturb by this nonsense.Krishna is a human like us yaar agar koi humein iss tarh roz dekhne aayega to kya hum irritate nahi honge ,this will effect his married life for sure.I am very confused what cvs are trying to show us with this Meera track.Ek taraf Meera ko kuch nahi chahiye and on other hand she is creating trouble for Krishna aur agar koi yeh kehta hian ki chupchap dekhne se kya bigad jata to I am sorry friend agar kisi ke saath yeh sab hota hain to uska dum gutne lagta hain(I am saying this on personal experience).No one can tolerate this now she is stalking him in my views.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-Eden_luvsKriyababithajPristineSoulriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2011

Friends on Monday Meera told Krishna that she wants nothing from him,she just love him then why she is backAngry?Why she is troubling him?Krishna is not lord Krishna who will not get disturb by this nonsense.Krishna is a human like us yaar agar koi humein iss tarh roz dekhne aayega to kya hum irritate nahi honge ,this will effect his married life for sure.I am very confused what cvs are trying to show us with this Meera track.Ek taraf Meera ko kuch nahi chahiye and on other hand she is creating trouble for Krishna aur agar koi yeh kehta hian ki chupchap dekhne se kya bigad jata to I am sorry friend agar kisi ke saath yeh sab hota hain to uska dum gutne lagta hain(I am saying this on personal experience).No one can tolerate this now she is stalking him in my views.

on regards on meera track... too early to comment... Eventhough meera does not do anything, she will surely cause misunderstanding in kriya married life... Krishna hiding abt meera on confession of love is one that will explode in future...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
 U r obsolutely RIGHT...

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

same like what baba did to Pratz in earlier days eventhough he had impression that she likes him too... but circumstances then of course pratz was not married n here we r talking abt a married man ...

aka.aier

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

on regards on meera track... too early to comment... Eventhough meera does not do anything, she will surely cause misunderstanding in kriya married life... Krishna hiding abt meera on confession of love is one that will explode in future...Confused

I know yaar its too early to comment on her,but i am feeling something very fishy about her she knows everything about Krishna she is playing with his patience i will sound very filmy but she is related to Angad or Neelima ABhishek.She is here to destroy Kriya married life and have u noticed onething jis din Meera kuch karti hain us din Menaka bhi kuch kar deti taki Krishna kuch bata na sake Pratigya ko.CVS are playing very cleverly and very slowly.

riyya6

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Tanu,
what u said ir right. Bt Y do I feel that sumthng wrong is going to happen.

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Tanu,
what u said ir right. Bt Y do I feel that sumthng wrong is going to happen.
its going to happen...Confused 
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

I know yaar its too early to comment on her,but i am feeling something very fishy about her she knows everything about Krishna she is playing with his patience i will sound very filmy but she is related to Angad or Neelima ABhishek.She is here to destroy Kriya married life and have u noticed onething jis din Meera kuch karti hain us din Menaka bhi kuch kar deti taki Krishna kuch bata na sake Pratigya ko.CVS are playing very cleverly and very slowly.
yes both track will be connected... Krishna will surely wont be tell to pratz... he will hide again in future... lets see...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top