Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Hoping to see DD&GC BACK!!!!!Hope they read this..

aaashna2009 Newbie
aaashna2009
aaashna2009

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
HugIt has been a wonderfull journey watching ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapthe show grow and throughout we all had gathered and supported the show inall good,bad,happy and sad times...it was very hurtingCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry to see the show end
because i think Geet was the reason i used watch a show(tv)...i have never come across such a good show and i dont think any show will ever be made like our beautiful GeetSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile...our own Maan and Geet made the show shine like heaven and i truely wish that they come together as couples again because  Gurti you guys rock the television...i just hope that you (Gurti) read this comment and somebody else is also who can make a show out off our awesome jodi...i am going to miss this show forever,please please do come back...
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

I used to watch this online everynight because i leave in Canada and this was the only show i used to look forward whenever i came home from school or work...

well i know im writing tooo much but i havent written anything like this before from the time i started to watch this show,i just used to read all the cooments but i made sure to write something about our loved jodi Manneeet...im goooing to reallly reallly misss this jodi with all the nokjhoks,romance,fight and fun...

Anyhow untill our prayers are had to bring Gurti back, i would like to give a grand salute to  the perfect jodi ever and to the whole team of the show for giving us our GEET>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...HugHugHugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84erumzaheerAsh1991preethi

anjalireddyy84 Goldie
anjalireddyy84
anjalireddyy84

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
we are all waiting for Gurti CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top