HermionePotter
HermionePotter

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moksha89

Originally posted by princessROXY

Originally posted by poulomi12

how is uday her jiju?

well Manyata is her elder sis who is engaged to Uday, so he's Jai's jiju!
engaged when did they get engaged, i havent seen them exchanging rings, have i missed any episodes

Their roka apparently happened when they were kids, so thhey are definitely promised to one another.. but the formal ring exchanges has not happened (*majority have their fingers crossed but we won't go there  LOL)

As for J, I do not think what she has for UdayVeer is love as much as it's an admiration/obsession with him.  He has always been something grand, like the best toy in the shop, and she wants it.  Nothing, in her mind, can compare to him.  So, I do not think this desire for him will go away anytime soon until maybe something makes her open her eyes to something different, something made just for herr Smile 

she always is second best, honestly, she needs someone who does not see her that way.  someone who will love her unconditionally.

they were engaged when they were kids haha thats the funny thing i have ever heard that is just so bullshit

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

how is uday her jiju?

engaged when did they get engaged, i havent seen them exchanging rings, have i missed any episodes

Their roka apparently happened when they were kids, so thhey are definitely promised to one another.. but the formal ring exchanges has not happened (*majority have their fingers crossed but we won't go there  LOL)

As for J, I do not think what she has for UdayVeer is love as much as it's an admiration/obsession with him.  He has always been something grand, like the best toy in the shop, and she wants it.  Nothing, in her mind, can compare to him.  So, I do not think this desire for him will go away anytime soon until maybe something makes her open her eyes to something different, something made just for herr Smile 

she always is second best, honestly, she needs someone who does not see her that way.  someone who will love her unconditionally.

they were engaged when they were kids haha thats the funny thing i have ever heard that is just so bullshit

i guess, but then again this is supposed to be a larger than life story.  in this modern age, we might not hear of arranged marriages or alliances which parents make to change friendships in to family relationships, but it was a common practice.  I'm guessing since the two involved are of royalty, Jaigarh & Devgarh wanted to ensure that this friendship would stay and become even more strong .. thus the roka. honestly, i know some people have done this to also make sure their child stays within a certain cultural parameter (one person is from abroad while the other has stayed in india/pakistan, etc).  if you think back to DDLJ or Jab We Met, these themes have been present.  In the end, it's television, and there needs to be something to set this grand fairytale apart from a normal, middle-class type family/rich family, serial.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.ColorfullSanju_

HermionePotter Senior Member
HermionePotter
HermionePotter

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged

how is uday her jiju?

i guess, but then again this is supposed to be a larger than life story.  in this modern age, we might not hear of arranged marriages or alliances which parents make to change friendships in to family relationships, but it was a common practice.  I'm guessing since the two involved are of royalty, Jaigarh & Devgarh wanted to ensure that this friendship would stay and become even more strong .. thus the roka. honestly, i know some people have done this to also make sure their child stays within a certain cultural parameter (one person is from abroad while the other has stayed in india/pakistan, etc).  if you think back to DDLJ or Jab We Met, these themes have been present.  In the end, it's television, and there needs to be something to set this grand fairytale apart from a normal, middle-class type family/rich family, serial.
hmm true but what if manyata falls for someone else whos caring and more nicer and good looking than uday, just the dream of his guy and hes also a prince, so can she marry him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

how is uday her jiju?

hmm true but what if manyata falls for someone else whos caring and more nicer and good looking than uday, just the dream of his guy and hes also a prince, so can she marry him

now THAT is truly a question with no answer because so far Aakash would would fit most of that definition (looks aside) but the problem is that the CVs haven't sketched his character well or make him a strong contender personality-wise .. as someone mentioned they're making him mope around & that's not really too exciting to watch.  The only way we'll know whether or not the spark between Udayveer and Manyata isn't strong enough for someone tender and kind is if a character is introduced to be parallel to Udayveer but made more emotional than tactical.  Udayveer is a realist who enjoys life and it's challenges .. the other type of guy termed prince-charming is someone who is kind, tender and swayed by emotions making it possible for him to get hurt or steered in all different directions.
lamz325 Senior Member
lamz325
lamz325

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelskiss

Originally posted by gohem123

Akash with J is a nice thought...LOL

Anything for ManVeer...is applicable...and agreeable by me...Wink

Lolz... even I am ready to endure Akash if it will get us ManVeer! LOL

well atleast his phone call to manyata brought manveer just a little bit closer today! Smile
HermionePotter Senior Member
HermionePotter
HermionePotter

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

how is uday her jiju?

now THAT is truly a question with no answer because so far Aakash would would fit most of that definition (looks aside) but the problem is that the CVs haven't sketched his character well or make him a strong contender personality-wise .. as someone mentioned they're making him mope around & that's not really too exciting to watch.  The only way we'll know whether or not the spark between Udayveer and Manyata isn't strong enough for someone tender and kind is if a character is introduced to be parallel to Udayveer but made more emotional than tactical.  Udayveer is a realist who enjoys life and it's challenges .. the other type of guy termed prince-charming is someone who is kind, tender and swayed by emotions making it possible for him to get hurt or steered in all different directions.

but if uday keeps on treating manyata really rudely, instead of coming close she will start hating him and probz her love for akash will grow more, if they are really going to pair up uday and manyata i reckon uday should start being nice to her
moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

how is uday her jiju?

but if uday keeps on treating manyata really rudely, instead of coming close she will start hating him and probz her love for akash will grow more, if they are really going to pair up uday and manyata i reckon uday should start being nice to her

agreed, but he's come a long way from grabbing and dragging her around.  i think he's using different approaches to get closer to her, lots of his previous techniques are not working totally just giving her more of a shock factor...but i think through his smart thinking he'll come to start speaking more like unnati .. rewording how he might usually say things and try using less of the emotional play and more of the "revealing himself through jokes."  time will only tell .. but they definitely make ground on their back-and-forth banter.  today i saw a slight comfort/accustoming between them & i think Rajmata got through to him.  If he truly finds her everything he describes her as, then work towards her not entertain the whim of a spoilt girl like J. He might realize that physical attraction will not cut it, he'll need to connect

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lamz325

Go to top