Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lamz325 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Angelskiss

Lolz... even I am ready to endure Akash if it will get us ManVeer! 😆

well atleast his phone call to manyata brought manveer just a little bit closer today! ðŸ˜Š
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moksha89

now THAT is truly a question with no answer because so far Aakash would would fit most of that definition (looks aside) but the problem is that the CVs haven't sketched his character well or make him a strong contender personality-wise .. as someone mentioned they're making him mope around & that's not really too exciting to watch.  The only way we'll know whether or not the spark between Udayveer and Manyata isn't strong enough for someone tender and kind is if a character is introduced to be parallel to Udayveer but made more emotional than tactical.  Udayveer is a realist who enjoys life and it's challenges .. the other type of guy termed prince-charming is someone who is kind, tender and swayed by emotions making it possible for him to get hurt or steered in all different directions.

but if uday keeps on treating manyata really rudely, instead of coming close she will start hating him and probz her love for akash will grow more, if they are really going to pair up uday and manyata i reckon uday should start being nice to her
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: princessROXY

but if uday keeps on treating manyata really rudely, instead of coming close she will start hating him and probz her love for akash will grow more, if they are really going to pair up uday and manyata i reckon uday should start being nice to her

agreed, but he's come a long way from grabbing and dragging her around.  i think he's using different approaches to get closer to her, lots of his previous techniques are not working totally just giving her more of a shock factor...but i think through his smart thinking he'll come to start speaking more like unnati .. rewording how he might usually say things and try using less of the emotional play and more of the "revealing himself through jokes."  time will only tell .. but they definitely make ground on their back-and-forth banter.  today i saw a slight comfort/accustoming between them & i think Rajmata got through to him.  If he truly finds her everything he describes her as, then work towards her not entertain the whim of a spoilt girl like J. He might realize that physical attraction will not cut it, he'll need to connect