Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

LOLL, whaaat?

"pagli ladki hai nadaan, isko buddhi do bhagwan"

^ Correct me if I'm wrong, but does that mean...she's a naive girl, so please give her an old lady...? ðŸ¤£...or make her an old lady? Make her mature? 

Other than that, it's like another version of Khwad Dekhe, except worse. And Sonam's dance move from 0:38 - 0:40 is exactly what Katrina did. Can't Abbas Mustan's choreographer give some new moves to the heroines? ðŸ¥±

ROFL shabz...its "buddhi" as in "wisdom" not "buddhi" as in old lady...they are homonyms with slightly different pronunciations. ðŸ˜†
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
^ Ohhh, okay then that makes so much more sense. Never knew that "buddhi" could have another meaning to it as well. ðŸ˜†

I only use the word "buddhi" in two ways - 

1) in reference to someone old

2) in India...when I go to Juhu Beach and Chowpatty and want to buy cotton candy. Except, the people I want to buy it from don't know what I mean by "cotton candy" so my cousin makes me say "buddhi ke bal" 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
yeh they are spelt the same way in english, but they have slightly different spellings in hindi, and hence the slightly different pronounciations...the "d's" in both are pronounced differently...the "ds" in Buddhi(meaning wisdom) is pronounced as the "d" in "Dabangg" or "Dahi" 
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonam looks good, but I'm not buying her sexy act. Abhishek just makes everything worse...UGHH this film looks SO wannbe!! 😳
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She looks good but i dont like her expressions and her dancing has improved but she needs to bring in more energy. I dont why it feels weird watching her in a sexy avatar she just looks like a mis-fit. 
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO at ABHI

sonam looks great! and dancing has improved alot!
i think i just died a little... it would have been better to shoot with a wooden plank and a voodoo doll...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sonam looks allright but Abhi still need to improve a lot he just don't look fit or not interest in the song!! The sunglasses aren't helping either!
preity*zinta thumbnail
Sonam looks pretty .. the song sucks.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this song.
is GROSS. GROSSS.

PRITAM YAAR what HAPPENS to you kabhi kabhi -_______- this is hideous, and in NO WAY does it sound even minutely original. 
There's too much Gasolina influence