Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet-Shud Live On..Lets Do it!

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok Guys...I knw it will be tough..but for me..it is important and i knw it will be surely for u all sachi deewanis and diehard fans of our gurti akaa maaneet will agree with me..😊

Yes i meant it..Lets keep on making our show GEET and our MAANEET -GURTI  Live on in our hearts thru every possible way...this might be one of my last topics for now here in Geet Forum as it is ending..but i will surely will keep cming here to check on it..am married and having a daughter so cant tel wen all i can come..but for geet  i will do it..yes

Wat i want to convey is..lets keep on mkaing our Geet be on the top position in the TRPs and Position 2 or 1...as it is of now..i knw it will be tough ..but atleast for some time..maybe few months...atleast...keep writing as much topics on the magic and charisma of our couple maaneet..and how gurti was the true rockstars of the show..and how we want to see them back...not just like dmg people who keep waggin on for kajen or sidma..please dmg people there here..dont  think i am criticizing u guys..am sidma fan itslef.but geet means alot to me..and want to see gurti more than anything else..in reel and real...so...if we keep them together thru our love and dedication am sure we can get some directors or show in any chanel to get these two awesome special couple together again...

Keep having posts to talk on..keep making siggies..vms in full swing. all creators..dont let this pause of geet let u down in ur work..we have to show them how much we lvoe them and want them right...

Also the blogs of geet and gurti..we have to relive it on...and even send it to gc and dd..posting on their fb accounts as much as possible..then sbs sbb keep telling them thru mails and fb...puncture their walls as much as u can with ur simple two lines itslef abt how u want interviews of gurti on them..we want them back.this iwll be like elections guys..that we want to show how we truly meant by saying to them wat they meant in our lives..yes i knw how all u feel..abt geet ..that is why i am telling all this to u...

specially from geet i got the best gift..frends never to be forgotten ...jake ru..avi..jazz..abi..aisha..keesh doc..shika...keerthi...and many many heart touching frends of mine..whom i cant depart or forget..remember how we made many posts..and our own gurti forum itslef..ahh those were the days...so all u listening out there hear me..plxzzz😳

We have to do this..we cant let our Maaneet and Gurti to just end...ok who all thinking i am saying this for waste of time..think of the old times..not the present dragging points of geet..plase to bring back dd ...or gc seperately ..i dont want that..i wna them back together in some way please..who all with me post out and
help me in this ok..😊

Thnx for ur time and love😉

I am leaving now but will be back in some way...

Always ur anjie..rosette80😳👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nobody in on with me in this one..please i want all the support then only we can bring back our geet and gurti!!
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
couldn't agree more :)