Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Veena.S

Hope we get an apt replacement for Amma, they cant end her role, they need 2 show a good change in Amma then how can they??... We r goin 2 miss Asmitha ji... ... The way she gives punches 2 pratz...😆

agreed.it's really difficult to do amma's character.
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is vanished suddenly. So its for sure that we are going to see a replacement. A strong Character like "Amma" can't finish like this and we know that she is a dedicated actor. so its not possible for her to leave it in the midway so that Cv's have to finish it like "Nainaji". So just Hang on. Replacement will be there. i think.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

She is vanished suddenly. So its for sure that we are going to see a replacement. A strong Character like "Amma" can't finish like this and we know that she is a dedicated actor. so its not possible for her to leave it in the midway so that Cv's have to finish it like "Nainaji". So just Hang on. Replacement will be there. i think.

Hmm right said.If there will be replacement for amma's character then i m eagerly waiting for it.it will be difficult to do amma's character for sure.It's indeed a challanging character.Ashmita ji did a lallantop job⭐️.Hope cv's will give us a perfect replacement like kesar😊 Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 12 years ago
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Hmm right said.If there will be replacement for amma's character then i m eagerly waiting for it.it will be difficult to do amma's character for sure.It's indeed a challanging character.Ashmita ji did a lallantop job⭐️.Hope cv's will give us a perfect replacement like kesar😊

Hope so 😃

Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she is became now mr india we can see her in red lights only and still abusing pratgya
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ammaji is a strong character.  She was very good at it.  it is hard to find her replacement.
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Would have loved to see Amma do her nautanki and taking class of Naiki!
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

Would have loved to see Amma do her nautanki and taking class of Naiki!

but i would like to watch that naiki is taking class of amma😆