Kaisi Yeh Judai Hai 
Aankh Bhar Meri Aayi Hai
Mera Dil Doob Raha
Isse Bas Ab Doobne Do
Yeh Pehli Baar Hua
Yeh Kyun Ehsaas Hua
Mera Dil Toot Raha
Isse Bas Ab Tootney Do
(My take: Maneet is leaving, I'm in tears--I leave my heart sinking and have no chocie but to let it. This is the first time I'm feeling this. Never have I loved a couple so much that they made me feel this way. They taught me what it means to love. I felt like it was MY journey with them. My heart is breaking now that the journey came to such an abrupt end. But I have to choice but to let my heart break--some times are not in our hands; no matter how hard we try to move on. Sometimes just need to be held onto. Like Anushka Sharma in RNBDJ, one can leave people, but how does leave God. I see divine love when I see Maneet--one can never move on from that.)
Mujhe Bas Ab Roney Do
Is Gham Ko Bahne Do
Yeh Saath Jo Toot Raha
Isse Aaj Chhutney Do
Kaisi Yeh Judai Hai
Aankh Bhar Meri Aayi Hai
Mera Dil Doob Raha
Isse Bas Ab Doobne Do
(Let me cry, let this pain wash away b/c it's the only way to find closure. I hope to cry so much that one day it stops hurting. This journey is over and I have to let go of them--this wretched, heart wrenching separation. Again, my eyes well up with the thought of separation and again my heart is boiling in pain.)
Aik Baat Satati Hai
Jab Teri Yaad Aati Hai
Kyun Mujh Se Rooth Gaya
Jaane Kyun Door Gaya
Yeh Pehli Baar Hua
Yeh Kyun Ehsaas Hua
Jaaney Anjaney Kyun
Mujhe Tum Se Pyaar Hua
Hanstey Hanstey Rota Hon
Rote Rotay Hansta Hoon
Phir Khud Se Kehta Hoon
Jo Hona Tha.. Ho Hi Gaya..
(One thing still bothers me--when I remember my Maneet I will remember that they are away from me. Everything I felt with them was a first--never has there been a love like theirs. They made me feel hope, made me feel the 1st feelings of love, the essence of romance, the feeling of trust and soul mates. Even when I am laughing, my eyes begin to cry when I think of the end. But then again, while crying my lips break into a smile thinking of all the moments I felt with them and enjoyed with my fellow Maneetians. I keep telling myself, whatever had to happen has happened.)

The song ends, but I know that one can never forget someone who has captured room in another's heart. My heart will always beat for them, my mind will be filled with lovely memories, and all those EPIC threads with the CD idiots, Phamily, Army, Creation Gallery Darlings, and of course the AT buddies. It's never the end--just new beginnings so Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. Let the tears dry away, let tomorrow's sun bring new rays of hope, and let us never forget the meaning of love--Maneet.
to listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7VwKW_YJGs

Thanks Swati for this Siggy:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarJanakiSatishDilsayAsh1991..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Hetuu..omgg beautiful postCryClap
you made me cry again :(
gonna miss maaneet soo much
i dont have words to say
amazing postCry
leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Maaneet will live in our memories forever..but our fight still continues to bring them back..i have learnt to fight from geet i wont give up so soon..
Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Maaneet will be there in my heart forever and ever.
I dont know will they be back again or not...but for me they will remain the most magical and divine jodi ever.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top