taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After an accident as terrifying as the one Gopi experienced shouldn't she be suffering with some trauma which manifests itself into nightmares, ok given that during the first six days she was heavily medicated so she was in deep sleep . But now she is home this will her first night without drugs will she be affected by the experience cos she was petrified going in with the money so under normal circumstances she would having terrifying dreams waking up screaming . So do u think we will see her reliving that horrible nite and voicing her fears to ahem in the deepth of the night seeking comfort from him?
How will he handle his inconsolable wife ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No matter how much I would like to see this kind of behaviour from Gopi and Ahem having to soothe her fears, I don't think our darling CVs are going to pull it out of the bag for us.
I think we'll just have similar scenes to what we have already been having with Gopi getting well quicker than we'd like and back in the kitchen to make Ahemji's green tea.

I hope against hope I'm wrong and that the CVs have something like you've written in store for us!!
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think CVs are going to pull off any such scenes... except for medicine and food and in no time Gopi will be back in her office desk moving files (kitchen counter making green tea)
taniks thumbnail
Yeah I suppose with our gopi being superwoman , wondergirl rolled into one she won't suffer from post traumatic stress , but it would show a different side to their relationship especially her voicing all her fears to him and helplessly hug her and very clumsily but sweetly trying to comfort her. Gopi normally doesn't share her fears wud anybody but u rite nazma amd munni the cvs won't show that type of scenes for gohem.Edited by taniks - 12 years ago
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Would love to see that if it happens. I wonder our forum members are so talented that if CVs visit here they are gonna get hundreds of ideas and will have tough time choosing what to use.😉
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great idea taniks! But CV's never come up with such scenes. As Nazma said it won't be long before she is back in the kitchen ðŸ˜” Edited by ShaunSA - 12 years ago
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So sad , I want great gohem but i guess no, cvs what are we going to do with you.
taniks thumbnail
@shaun I suppose gopi is not like most ppl , wud her timid nature she is lucky to escape trauma but seriously don't u just hate the modis kitchen ? What is drawing them dere all the tym I can understand if it was a state of the art type of kitchen but their kitchen is nothing to write home about.
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is all 50s style couple portayal and what you get at that time is a silent relationship- with none conversing, and the wife in the kitchen broken bones and all and the great patriarch hovering over and being taken care of. I am sure Gopi is feeling so uncomfortable that she is unable to feed him and look after him. the only nightmare she can have is Ahemji missing green/ black tea.
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah that will be nice...but Gopi had passedout quicky after the accident...so the trauma part comes for Ahem who was the one who lived thru those very dark hours...so he must be the one who goes thru the trauma in the middle of the night !!!