bharthi become bhuddi

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i never posted any topic here so far .. i am silent reader ..today's episode makes me to post here ..😡 .. murli dead ..😡 ...

OMG ..bharti looks like a dadi ..not mummy ... after watching her appearance i felt like a kid is portraying grandma's role ... these CV's gone nuts ..hate them
Edited by pesi11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am not annoyed as much...I think she is doing a good. She looks likes that because she lost her husband her life, so she looks older more mature. She did have to raise two sons all by herself.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Bharti and her two sons - Vihaan and Akaash played by actors Tabrez Khan and Raj Singh respectively
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Thanks for the pics.  Does it follow from the pic that Adi marries the vain girl, and Veehan the gentler of the 2?
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya man,may be Adi & his wife will Pari will fill the gap of Gau & Mridang while Vihaan & his wife will be the next Murli & Bharti...
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Maaneet06

I am not annoyed as much...I think she is doing a good. She looks likes that because she lost her husband her life, so she looks older more mature. She did have to raise two sons all by herself.

but still i couldnt see her in that get up... the first shot bharti in white saari...OMG..i was so upset...
still they could have maintained her character a bit younger..not like painting her hair with white...

am glad at least  they chosen good cast for leap...
jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
since i dont watch the episodes can anyone kindly please tell me the names of the two females in the above picture and which is is supposed to be with which brother thankyou!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jaf21

since i dont watch the episodes can anyone kindly please tell me the names of the two females in the above picture and which is is supposed to be with which brother thankyou!

The girl in the red sari b/w Veehan & Bharti is Kopal (played by Aditi Tailang), while the girl in the purple/orange sari b/w Bharti & Adi is Pari (played by Shalini Shauta)

It's not clear which girl will end up w/ who, but right now, Bharti's proposal is for Veehan to marry Pari, which the latter secretly objects to.  Chances are that for both brothers & sisters to be married in one shot, Pari or Adi might end up as wanting to marry each other, and to save Veehan's prestige, Bharti & Shrivastav may agree to have Kopal marry Veehan.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago