Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

La - really ? Cv's pov - Page 2

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I think 1 and 3 are the most possible. I just don't see the second option happening as Lavanya has nothing to gain from turning negative.

I can see Lavanya lying about her parents not being able to make it to further postpone the engagement. In the meantime she will realize Khushi and Arnav have feelings for each other and play cupid to bring them together.

hmmm parent's excuse can b given. nice idea.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushshri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjs

Hey Rush...

even i was angry yesterday about hiding the broken engagement, but then it striked me...last time when LA left Khushi tried everything to get them back together...and Arnav couldn't say no to her...

this time it should happen in such a way that Khushi realizes he never loved LA...otherwise she would compare him to Shyam and say that he did the same thing, if he proposes marriage in future...

so...maybe for that reason they have kept it hidden...and when they announce, it will be like a finality thing...where everyone accepts the fact that Arnav doesn't love LA and so shoudnt marry her...so even Khushi will have to accept it...

that is my way of pacifying my self...

intresting to watch dis.
DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, most people on the forum did seem to have a consensus that it was over for Lavanya in IPKKND and her character would exit the show.

I appeared to be in a minority that this will NOT be the case. 

At least, not immediately.

Personally, I think they'll keep her around for a while yet - the only question for me is which direction they will now take her - my favoured option still being Lavanya acting as a spur to ASR and Khushi to 'get their act together' and she could well be instrumental in leading them both towards a declaration of love. Lavanya may even help Khushi to realise those feelings as Arnav seems to be well on the way there already, all by himself! πŸ˜†

I don't really want to consider other options, as turning Lavanya into a negative character at this stage would leave a bitter taste in the mouth, in my opinion.  πŸ˜•

At least it's going to be interesting! πŸ˜ƒ

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I go with the 3rd point too!!
rushshri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DTeacher

Yes, most people on the forum did seem to have a consensus that it was over for Lavanya in IPKKND and her character would exit the show.

I appeared to be in a minority that this will NOT be the case. 

At least, not immediately.

Personally, I think they'll keep her around for a while yet - the only question for me is which direction they will now take her - my favoured option still being Lavanya acting as a spur to ASR and Khushi to 'get their act together' and she could well be instrumental in leading them both towards a declaration of love. Lavanya may even help Khushi to realise those feelings as Arnav seems to be well on the way there already, all by himself! πŸ˜†

I don't really want to consider other options, as turning Lavanya into a negative character at this stage would leave a bitter taste in the mouth, in my opinion.  πŸ˜•

At least it's going to be interesting! πŸ˜ƒ

I don't think second option is possible bcoz for a negative character the core ingredient require is brains n la doesn't possess an ounce of it.🀣
rushshri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: areeba_blossom

I go with the 3rd point too!!

πŸ˜ƒ
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really hope that she will play Cupid and not another person for Arnav to use for his anger/ego. He's already admitted to la that he doesn't want to continue staying with her and insult her any further. I don't think rather I hope she doesn't get all evil. I would love to see her play Cupid.
rushshri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jaswargikoinahi

I really hope that she will play Cupid and not another person for Arnav to use for his anger/ego. He's already admitted to la that he doesn't want to continue staying with her and insult her any further. I don't think rather I hope she doesn't get all evil. I would love to see her play Cupid.

me too😊
DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: rushshri

I don't think second option is possible bcoz for a negative character the core ingredient require is brains n la doesn't possess an ounce of it.🀣