Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

La - really ? Cv's pov (Page 2)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

three options come to mind

1. LA  believes that declaring a break up will definitely hurt the chances of Payash. So LA/ASR decide to either postpone their own engagement (for some excuse, like La's parents could not arrive on time or some such BS).

2. LA will turn back to her old ways royally pissing Nani and Nani will declare LA unfit and in a rage compare LA to Khushi. That will make everyone realize that KKG is indeed the right person to be the bahu

3. LA decides to leave RM but vows to bring KKG and ASR close. Now begins the make over of KKG to Khushi the sauve. LA plays the cupid.

I think 1 and 3 are the most possible. I just don't see the second option happening as Lavanya has nothing to gain from turning negative.

I can see Lavanya lying about her parents not being able to make it to further postpone the engagement. In the meantime she will realize Khushi and Arnav have feelings for each other and play cupid to bring them together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Hey Rush...

even i was angry yesterday about hiding the broken engagement, but then it striked me...last time when LA left Khushi tried everything to get them back together...and Arnav couldn't say no to her...

this time it should happen in such a way that Khushi realizes he never loved LA...otherwise she would compare him to Shyam and say that he did the same thing, if he proposes marriage in future...

so...maybe for that reason they have kept it hidden...and when they announce, it will be like a finality thing...where everyone accepts the fact that Arnav doesn't love LA and so shoudnt marry her...so even Khushi will have to accept it...

that is my way of pacifying my self...

rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Originally posted by serialjunkie

three options come to mind

1. LA  believes that declaring a break up will definitely hurt the chances of Payash. So LA/ASR decide to either postpone their own engagement (for some excuse, like La's parents could not arrive on time or some such BS).

2. LA will turn back to her old ways royally pissing Nani and Nani will declare LA unfit and in a rage compare LA to Khushi. That will make everyone realize that KKG is indeed the right person to be the bahu

3. LA decides to leave RM but vows to bring KKG and ASR close. Now begins the make over of KKG to Khushi the sauve. LA plays the cupid.

I think 1 and 3 are the most possible. I just don't see the second option happening as Lavanya has nothing to gain from turning negative.

I can see Lavanya lying about her parents not being able to make it to further postpone the engagement. In the meantime she will realize Khushi and Arnav have feelings for each other and play cupid to bring them together.

hmmm parent's excuse can b given. nice idea.
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Hey Rush...

even i was angry yesterday about hiding the broken engagement, but then it striked me...last time when LA left Khushi tried everything to get them back together...and Arnav couldn't say no to her...

this time it should happen in such a way that Khushi realizes he never loved LA...otherwise she would compare him to Shyam and say that he did the same thing, if he proposes marriage in future...

so...maybe for that reason they have kept it hidden...and when they announce, it will be like a finality thing...where everyone accepts the fact that Arnav doesn't love LA and so shoudnt marry her...so even Khushi will have to accept it...

that is my way of pacifying my self...

intresting to watch dis.
DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Yes, most people on the forum did seem to have a consensus that it was over for Lavanya in IPKKND and her character would exit the show.

I appeared to be in a minority that this will NOT be the case. 

At least, not immediately.

Personally, I think they'll keep her around for a while yet - the only question for me is which direction they will now take her - my favoured option still being Lavanya acting as a spur to ASR and Khushi to 'get their act together' and she could well be instrumental in leading them both towards a declaration of love. Lavanya may even help Khushi to realise those feelings as Arnav seems to be well on the way there already, all by himself! LOL

I don't really want to consider other options, as turning Lavanya into a negative character at this stage would leave a bitter taste in the mouth, in my opinion.  Confused

At least it's going to be interesting! Big smile

rushshri

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I go with the 3rd point too!!

rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DTeacher

Yes, most people on the forum did seem to have a consensus that it was over for Lavanya in IPKKND and her character would exit the show.

I appeared to be in a minority that this will NOT be the case. 

At least, not immediately.

Personally, I think they'll keep her around for a while yet - the only question for me is which direction they will now take her - my favoured option still being Lavanya acting as a spur to ASR and Khushi to 'get their act together' and she could well be instrumental in leading them both towards a declaration of love. Lavanya may even help Khushi to realise those feelings as Arnav seems to be well on the way there already, all by himself! LOL

I don't really want to consider other options, as turning Lavanya into a negative character at this stage would leave a bitter taste in the mouth, in my opinion.  Confused

At least it's going to be interesting! Big smile

I don't think second option is possible bcoz for a negative character the core ingredient require is brains n la doesn't possess an ounce of it.ROFL

DTeacher

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

I go with the 3rd point too!!

Big smile

Go to top