Posted: 12 years ago
hi forumwasio,

Is La's charcter so selfless? Y she said we will disclose after payash engagement? Nani will b happy rather is dey broke up. Isn't it? Anjali - who cares. She hv her own piece of world. didn't bother much. Mami, mama n aakash r not effected at all by their break up den delay in disclosing d breask up news to evry1 els in d family? I am not saying she has sm negativity but don't u all think there is smthg hidden by cv's.

Our specualtion was their break up after d plant's truth. Right. Still unknown to ASR. Hv CV's forgetten dat? Their break up was too smooth. Nothing dramatic? To b frank I was expecting a drama. It's wasn't looking like a bomb hv hit Lavanya. 

Cv's must b thinking smthg BIG for la's exit as she is still kept in RM wid ASR. Is she's gonna stay after ASR marriage? Was ASR reuse her against Khushi in case of hatred marriage track? We all were rejoicing yesterday dat her exit is near. I doubt. If dat was d condition she sud hv left at dat time but she stays. it means there is smthg left for her character to do.

One pt can b this if she has changed really by heart den she mat play cupid btwn d two love birds. She has seen ASR's worry for Khushi n his care. She has seen ASR regretting for Khushi. She has seen softer side of ASR for Khushi. May b she stays to make ASR realise his love for her or may b to both of dem. Cud play sm tricks to bring dem closer as Khushi did. remember cv's r masters in balancing act.

sorry abt dis long post for our la. Do share ur views.
three options come to mind

1. LA  believes that declaring a break up will definitely hurt the chances of Payash. So LA/ASR decide to either postpone their own engagement (for some excuse, like La's parents could not arrive on time or some such BS).

2. LA will turn back to her old ways royally pissing Nani and Nani will declare LA unfit and in a rage compare LA to Khushi. That will make everyone realize that KKG is indeed the right person to be the bahu

3. LA decides to leave RM but vows to bring KKG and ASR close. Now begins the make over of KKG to Khushi the sauve. LA plays the cupid.

Originally posted by serialjunkie

1. LA  believes that declaring a break up will definitely hurt the chances of Payash. So LA/ASR decide to either postpone their own engagement (for some excuse, like La's parents could not arrive on time or some such BS).

2. LA will turn back to her old ways royally pissing Nani and Nani will declare LA unfit and in a rage compare LA to Khushi. That will make everyone realize that KKG is indeed the right person to be the bahu

3. LA decides to leave RM but vows to bring KKG and ASR close. Now begins the make over of KKG to Khushi the sauve. LA plays the cupid.

LIked d third one. it's other way round.
I have been wondering the same. The CVs are certainly building up a plot - though I can't think what it could be. According to me it could be either:
1. the snake's truth coming out in front of Anjali and she goes into shcok and to get her our ASR marries Khushi
2. Shyam babu puts all blame on Khushi and family and turns the table on them saying I told them everything but they insisted on getting me engaged to khushi where we will have the gold digger track and the hate marriage.
3. Or something hidden from the past of which we are not aware of
4. CVs may just surprise us by a confession from ASR and he proposes to Khushi where in she refuses him just like In Pride and Prejudice where Elizabeth refuses his proposal. 

In this current scenario I can't see ASR-Khushi's motivation to get married until and unless it is a deal or hatred wedding and that has to be linked to shyamu.

Go write for the show... To hell with the important stuff in your life. ðŸ˜‰

DAMN! I luv the 3rd point! makeover!!!!!
I thought it was rather mature and smooth. The breakup was good and unusual for Indian TV. I wish they would just get rid of La at this point. I don't want her to become a vamp
Originally posted by rhearuhi

I have been wondering the same. The CVs are certainly building up a plot - though I can't think what it could be. According to me it could be either:
1. the snake's truth coming out in front of Anjali and she goes into shcok and to get her our ASR marries Khushi
2. Shyam babu puts all blame on Khushi and family and turns the table on them saying I told them everything but they insisted on getting me engaged to khushi where we will have the gold digger track and the hate marriage.
3. Or something hidden from the past of which we are not aware of
4. CVs may just surprise us by a confession from ASR and he proposes to Khushi where in she refuses him just like In Pride and Prejudice where Elizabeth refuses his proposal. 

In this current scenario I can't see ASR-Khushi's motivation to get married until and unless it is a deal or hatred wedding and that has to be linked to shyamu.

there is a possibility of khushi refusing ASR. she will accept wen la not in picture. may b la shows dem dat dey r made fo each otrher.

I think 1 and 3 are the most possible. I just don't see the second option happening as Lavanya has nothing to gain from turning negative.

I can see Lavanya lying about her parents not being able to make it to further postpone the engagement. In the meantime she will realize Khushi and Arnav have feelings for each other and play cupid to bring them together.
Hey Rush...

even i was angry yesterday about hiding the broken engagement, but then it striked me...last time when LA left Khushi tried everything to get them back together...and Arnav couldn't say no to her...

this time it should happen in such a way that Khushi realizes he never loved LA...otherwise she would compare him to Shyam and say that he did the same thing, if he proposes marriage in future...

so...maybe for that reason they have kept it hidden...and when they announce, it will be like a finality thing...where everyone accepts the fact that Arnav doesn't love LA and so shoudnt marry her...so even Khushi will have to accept it...

that is my way of pacifying my self...