~*Happy Birthday Aishu a.k.a. Lord of Besharmi!!*~

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Why This Kolaveri Kolaveri Kolaveri Di 😎

Okay I just wanted to sing that cuz lately that's all we've been singing🤔 anywho...u know this was coming right😛 I'm sure u did and if by any chance you didn't then *FATAK* okay Im just kidding😆 I shud get to the point now right...yes yes peoples don't rush me...Im getting to the point...so this post is made for the one and the only (trust me there can never ever ever be anyone like her) so yes the one and the ONLY...our LORD of Besharmi, our Crazy Talli Random Angel, the Awesomeness, the Maha Raani, My Jiggary Pooh Aisshhhuuu!!!!! Now you all must be wondering why is there a post for her then GO READ THE TITLE😛 yesss it is that AMAZING FABULOUS Day of the year...Aishu's Birthday!!!!!!!
 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Okay so wait before we get into all the lovey dovey senti stuff..I'm gonna sing in my very sweet cute not at all besuri awaaz😛

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear JP
Happy Birthday To You

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Wish you a very very very Happy Birthday my Jiggary Pooh!!!!!!! I louuvvv louuvvv louuvvv uuu inna inna inna saaaraaa <333333 I mean cmon I have economics finals tomorrow and I'm sitting here on IF writing a lambi prem katha for you on your birthday...I know I'm Awsome😛

*SIGH* Now from where should I start about you...you are the most cutest the most adorable-est (don't judge my vocab here😛) the most confused sweet person I have ever met in life and I simply adore and love that about you. Your silly random moments, suggestions, ideas, complains. and talks of THAT😛 makes you the amazing person you are😳

Besides all those things, you're also THE Besharam ladki I have ever come across on IF and I simply LOVE that cuz I thought it was only me😛 but you my friend are mere se bhi dus kadam aage and that's why you're our Lord n we lovee u for that jaani😊But you know I really hate you at one certain time...and that time is when you gang up against me along with Neet n Ali and you guys go all mallu on me😡😆 You have gotta teach me mallu...I'm serious😛 oh and also when you talk about Barun 🤪 but Im not gonna say anything bad about him today cuz its your birthday so here for you only on this special occasion I will say that I "LIKE" Barun...only for today😛

You know JP I just can't believe that we have come so close in such a short span of time 😳 I just love that about us..I love how easily I can open up to you neet and ali...I never ever in my craziest minds ever thought that I would be sharing such a strong bond with anyone and that too virtually..it's all just amazing and I am so thankful to God to have blessed me with you guys cuz trust me I don't know what I would do without you guys...and after God I am thankful to a certain Mr. Wahi..it's his cuteness sexiness hotness sweetness that has bought all of us here together...so thank you Mr. Wahi for being the KARAN WAHI and uniting your angels😳

Now I guess enough of my bak bak cuz Neet's here too😛 Ali should've been here but knowing Ali u know how talli that madam is but don't worry she'll be here sooner or later😛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aishu Maharani!!!!!!

Where and how do I start?? Well, most obviously.. I'm going to sing to you in my beautiful besuri awaz..

"Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Aishu (wow that rhymes really well)
Happy birthday to you"

And now imagine me giving you the tightest hug possible!!!!

You my dear are like this ray of light in my life that automatically brings a smile on my face - even when you are talking about serious stuff 
😊

Staying true to the post you've given me of being your chechi, I am going to say you are the most adorable, fun and different aniyathi I have.. (Zarq and Ali, I shall repeat the same dialogue for your birthdays too.. No partiality to anyone of you)

Its adorable to see you try to balance your malluness with your Americanness and of course not to forget your treasure trove of information on you-know-what 😛 
 You ain't our Lord for nothing my dear 😉

You are simply perfect the way you are - even when you randomly pop ideas and never get around to implementing them, even when you complain about everything thats not right, even when you passionately defend your obsessions with KW and BS.. Everything about you is simply adorable..

I am glad I found you, just as I am thankful for the fact that we found us. It's surprising how close we've gotten over such a short span..

Oh and i have to give special mention to the one line comments you would leave on my updates.. Especially the 'underwear bomber' one during Destiny Wins.. I still crack up whenever I read it.. N all those besharam suggestions that you come up with - including the phamous Aishu's pregnancy angle in Will you always love me? 

There is just so much we have shared that I can't seem to put in words.. You my dear are simply awesome and stay exactly the way you are coz we love you just the way you are 
😊

My aniyathi kutty is growing up so fast.. *sniff* *sniff*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know we share a special 9 connection? I was born 9 years and 9 days before you 
 God! you make me feel so ancient 🤔

Khair anyways... Enjoy your day darling and have a blast!!!!

You are simply awesome and I love love love love love u 
<3333333

The world's tightest hug once again and keep RAWRRRing always and forever..

God bless you dear with loads of health, love, wealth and success.. May all your dreams come true!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots and lots and lots of love, hugs, prayers and best wishes

Neet 
😊

oh and here comes Talli Ali...shukar it's sooner than I thought😛

Aish Aish Aish ishhh hahahaha the lord.. the great one!! 
I dunno if you know this but u are my first acquaintance/friend in IF!! 
Yooouuu that's right!! Lol long time back during SR-ARSH days i happened to hear about IF. 
I joined it but had no clue how it worked! And the first dmg related thing i read in IF was one of ur SR ff! 
Back then i was active oly in dmg orkut where i ws the only genuine SR fan 😛

anyway after reading ur SR ff i messaged u asking you if you could post ur ff in orkut!! ;)) 
and my username ws "kiddo" which ws later blocked by IF 

So yeah that's how it all started! ;)) 

So let me take this opportunity to THANK YOU for it's coz of you I started coming in IF (stalking ur FF's of course! ;)) 
And then I met our other two angels and many more beautiful souls!!! 😃
 Thank You Aishu!!
Ee upakaram nan orikkalum marakilla!!! ;)) There you go our MANTAL MALLU connection!! ;)) 

From IF to Twitter to FB to DOC we have come a looong way!!! 
From mere humans we became angels! 

You my dearest sweeetest PHUNNIESSTT Aishuumwhaaazzz is sooo amazingly wonderfully weird you know that!? 

Aaand I loveee youuu for thaaat!!! :-*
1.) For Inspiring us mere mortals with your besharamness of highest level
2.) For Coming up with out of the box ideas
3.) For cracking us up with your AWESOMENESS
4.) For showing us how to lose track of a topic and jump on to another in blink of an eye! O.o

5.) For being there always, our protector, our lord
6.) For all that you are and that you do!
7.) 8.) 9.) 10.) For being MALLUANGEL aka THE LORD!!

HAIL THE LORD!!!! So here's wishing our baby angel AISHHHMWWWAAHHHZZZ
HAAAHAAHAHAHAAAPPPYYY & RRROOOCKINGGG 
BIRTHDDDAAAYYY ;))))))) MAY YOU HAVE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING!!!!!! 

Loaaadss & loaaadss of Love,
Mantally Yours!
Ali! Talli! ;)) :-*

Okay now since all the lovey dovey senti stuff is over...let's get down to business and cut the cake 😃 I is super hungry (blame MRU for making me say I is😍😆)

and these...especially for us angels 😆 I call dibs on the chocolate one😛

Kayso now that the khaana peena is done...let's get to gifts cuz well what's a birthday without gifts...right😳

so here is something for you on your birthday from your b-squad...Hope you likey😛

Hope you like them tho I know they ain't that good but I didn't have enuf time...chollyyy 

So my darling Jiggary Pooh wish you a very very Happy Birthday <333 May God Bless you with lots and lots n lots of happiness n love😳 May he give all that your little heart desires...even KW but only for today😛

We LOVE YOU Aishuuu ❤️❤️❤️
and keep Raaawwwrrriiinnnggg 😎

Edited by indian_beauty - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
AISH🤗

h.a.p.p.y.           b.i.r.t.h.d.a.y🥳

in this day i hope you get all the best wish from your love one's and you have a beautiful life ahead of you! you are an amazing stragiht forward person who is honest to core and this is what i like about you, you are dame funny and crazy to! mix of sweetness and sour! amazing friend to be around b/c you always make me crack up with your pm's about random stuff!

we don't interact much but when we do our pm passes 4-5 pages b/c we go nuts and talk about from movie, to actress to shows to our life🤣

what i want to say is you are a wonderful person and always be like that, and an amazing siggie maker who tolerates my request over and over again🤣i am glad i met you aish and thanks for being my friend.

happy birthday and now party all night re

Edited by shewascool90210 - 12 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res😎

EDITED -

HAIL LORD OF BESHARMI hahahahahahah 😆

Aishuuu baby Happpyyy b'day 🤗🤗

May God bless you with the best of everything in life !
Hope u have a great day filled with love , laughter & joy :D

Ur one of the most cutest , sweetest , funniest ,craziest & besharam people I've met on IF & I love u for that <3

I'm so damn lucky to have a friend like u seriously , with you even the bad times are good :)

I love talking to u on IF , FB & twitter :) I really like how u defend ur favs when me , Zarquu & Aliii bashes them 😛 😆 I also love our song song game on twitter ;)
& ofcourse I'm a big fan of ur awesome writing & siggy making 😳
I just love u <3 always b life this cutely besharam nikammi ;)

May God bless you with all the happiness & may u get everything that u deserve 😳

Ur gift :)

Credit - My souly aka Zarquu <3

Hope u likey 😳

Have fun & partyyy hard

& once again a very happy b'day

Love Harshu <333

PS- awesome post souly <3

Edited by -Harshu- - 12 years ago
fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
a very happy birthday...to our LORD OF BESHARMI..HEHEHE

may god bless u and give all the happiness that u deserve in life...
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY...WISH U ALL THE SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS IN UR LIFE...GOD BLESS U 😊
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Ashish and wish your all dreams come true.
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Aishu...Wish u get loads of happiness n hope all ur dreams come true!! :)
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aishu🤗

To one of the sweetest, talented and funniest people I have met on IF! (I still cant get over your SR Happys. Endings OS. Truly one of the most hilarious things I have ever read!) And of course your siggies are just wonderful!

I hope you have a wonderful day full of special surprises.

Wishing you lots of  love, laughter and contentment, and a life filled with never ending happiness. May all your dreams come true  sweetie.

Love Farrah😳🤗

P.S Lovely post Zarqu.

Edited by -Farrah- - 12 years ago
payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday
Stay blessed!
enjoy ur day
May u get loadso of happinness,luv n success😛

party hard

sonia1000 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Aishu!!!!!! 🥳
Many many happy returns of the day...
Lord of Besharami...so appropriate title fr you 😛...
You are seriously my guru when it comes to being Besharam...😆
That reminds me you had not updated your ff since a long time 😡 ...😆

OK coming back to topic 😛 
Enjoy your day...Party hard...
I hope all your dreams and wishes come true
Once again Happy Birthday
May you have a great year ahead 😊

Here is your Birthday gift...I know its really bad but couldn't make it better than this 😛

With lots of love
Sonia

Edited by sonia1000 - 12 years ago