Fan Fictions

The Rest is Unwritten AR FF Pt19 Pg 26 3/11 - Page 7

blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice part !!!! waiting for  AR to come together !!! pl continue soon !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocochips thumbnail
Hey guys! thank you for all your comments! I will reply back soon! I promise!! I have been sick lately, but I will reply back!! Thank you for reading and liking my ff!!!!!

Chapter 9: Let me take you away

Armaan was about to head home from the headquarters after a long uneventful interrogation session with Veer, when he saw Muskaan sitting in her desk with her head in her hands. He walked over to her to see if she was frustrated with the currently complicated case when he saw her cell phone beeping in front of her with a 10 missed called message. "hey", he called out to her. Muskaan looked up and smiled a little. "Are you okay", he asked hesitantly. She nodded again, Armaan sighed and took a seat next to her. "Muskaan, You certainly do not look okay and you may not want to share what's bothering you with me and that's fine. But, whatever it is that's bothering you, stressing over it is not going to help. I'm sure things will fall into place one way or the other. I hope you understand what I'm saying", he finished with a smile. Muskaan smiled a little , "I hope so too, Armaan. Thanks." "It's okay Muskaan, feel better or if you're still frustrated, take it out on Veer. I'm sure that'll make him spill some beans", he joked and headed out to his car.

His phone rang as he drove out, "Armaan, where are you", Nikki asked. "Hi Nikki, uhh…driving home from the headquarters why?" "Nahi, Armaan my stupid car has been travelling again, I was wondering if you can give me a ride home from Sanjeevani", she asked him. "Sure Nikki, I'll be there in ten minutes", and he hung up. He smiled a little at the thought of being able to see 'Basket' again. He knew she'd be really surprised. Ever since they came back from Anjali and Atul's wedding a couple of days ago, they've seen each other almost everyday in the basket ball court in the morning. As he parked the car, he got a text from Nikki , "I'm sorry I'm stuck in an emergency, I'll be there in ten minutes!" "Its okay! Call me when you're done", he replied back. So he went inside to the hospital, he asked the nurses for Dr. Riddhima and they said that she'd already gone home. His heart sunk slightly and he was about to go back to his car when a ward boy accidently bumped into him making him bump into a glass door. "I'm so sorry sir", he apologized. "It's okay", he nodded and glanced into the glass door once and his heart raced at the sight in front of him. Riddhima was sitting on the stairs with her eyes closed, her back leaned against the wall. He opened the door and went down the stairs and stopped at the step she was sitting on.  Riddhima opened her eyes at the sound of movement and was surprised to see Armaan standing in front of her. Armaan looked at the bloodstruck eyes and the dark bags under her eyes which were most certainly not there in the morning when he saw her at the basket ball court. "Riddhima", he whispered while she just smiled a little and sat straight up. "What are you doing here? I thought you had gone home", he asked her.  She hesitated framing her answer properly, "Armaan, I was done with my duty but then there was an emergency and I need o check the patient after he becomes conscious so I was just taking a break here", she said. Armaan looked into her eyes and he could tell that there was something else bothering her, "Riddhima seriously. What's wrong? You look really worn out", he asked concerned. "Nothing Armaan I'm fine", she said turning away from him a little. He turned her towards him and made her look at him. "Look into my eyes and tell me the truth. What's wrong", he asked. Her heart melted at the amount of concern and care in his hypnotic eyes.  She just shook her head while tears formed in her eyes.  Armaan became alerted at her tears, he took her face in his hands and looked in to the sorrow her eyes reflected. "Please Riddhima", he whispered his face only a few inches from hers. "I can't see you cry", he admitted to which her tears started to flood down her face. She couldn't handle it anymore and she started to cry uncontrably.  Armaan's heart ached at the sight in front of him, he didn't know how to take all her pain away, so he just hugged her tight and let her cry her heart out.

He pulled out and made her look at him again, "riddhima, please tell me what's wrong?" Riddhima wiped her tears, "Armaan, Papa found out that I lied to him and went for Di's wedding. He's not really that mad at me, but he's extremely mad at Di. He couldn't believe she would actually go do something like that. When Di first moved out of the house, he tried everything in his power to split them apart. And to get papa off her back, Di somehow made him believe that. Now he feels really cheated, whereas mama has been trying to persuade him to accept Di and Atul back into our lives. He wouldn't listen to her and they've been fighting since the day I came back. I can't see them fight Armaan. I can't see my family becoming completely destroyed", she sobbed.  Riddhima looked up to see Armaan in deep thought, he looked down at her touched her cheek. "Riddhima, Your papa is probably just mad at Anjali for the time being, hence the fights at home. You can't take it all on yourself Riddhima. Give them some time. I'm sure things will become better in a couple of days", he assured her while stroking her cheek while Riddhima nodded. "Waise, was that duty really true or just an excuse", he asked her. "It was true, I do have duty but it should be done after half an hour", she said. "And since you're still very upset, I know just the thing to cheer you up. I have to go drop off Nikki home first, but be ready in half an hour. I'll come pick u up." Riddhima looked up surprised, "Where Armaan? Its okay I'm fine….", she tried to convince him. He cut her off, "Riddhima, Ok fine I'm not fine because someone I…lo…. care about is not fine. So will you please come with me", he said cheekily. He was shocked he was almost about to say the word love, he couldn't understand why he would unconsciously do that. Riddhima smiled a little at his childish antics, "Fine, I'll come. But where..", but she was interrupted by him again. "Uh..uh! No! That's a surprise. Just be ready okay", he said and he got a text from Nikki.  "Okay, Nikki is calling me so bye", he said and stroked her cheek once more before leaving.  Riddhima just smiled and followed him out the fire escape. His presence just made her forget all her worries and troubles and made her feel cared for and loved. She headed back to check on the patient before she headed to wait for Armaan, wondering possibly where could take her.

As Armaan was driving back home, he couldn't help but speed through the roads as a restless feeling overpowered him. He couldn't express the extent to which he wanted to erase all her sorrows the moment she broke down in his arms. He pulled up in front of Sanjeevani to where she was waiting. She got in the car and he zoomed away in to a place which he was sure would erase all her sorrows.
Chocochips thumbnail

Thanks!
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome parts Get well soon and thanks for the pm
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm update.
Luvd it.
Thanx 4 d pm.
Chocochips thumbnail
The smallest chapter ever, but next chapter will be a crucial and long one. I promise!

Chapter 10- A moonlit beach

"Armaan", she called out extremely surprised at the surroundings around her.  Armaan just grinned widely at her reaction, Nikki told him about how Riddhima and her used to often come to the beach to relieve stress during their internship days and he knew she needed exactly that. And please he wanted to spend more time with her, only he would refuse to wonder over the reason 'why'.  Riddhima looked into his eyes blinking him a silent thank you, before stepping out of the car into the sandy ground.  Armaan followed her completely mesmerized at her beauty and innocence that shone through her face as the moonlight glimmered on her skin.  Riddhima walked further and sat on the sand and Armaan followed suit.

"How did you know I like beaches Armaan", she asked, interrupting the peaceful silence between them after five minutes.  "Nikki once told me about how you too came here during your internship days, so I thought this would cheer you up", he said looking at the stars above them. She turned to look at him touched with his concern and followed his gaze to the stars.  It was one of those rare nights in Mumbai where you could see a myriad of stars in the sky.  "It's a beautiful night, isn't it", she asked as another cool breeze hit them. "It is indeed, but not as beautiful as you", he said making her blush red. He grinned at the way she looked away. "Agent Mallik, I did not know you could flirt too", she giggled. "Well Dr. Gupta, I have many talents you are unaware of", He replied cheekily. "Really", she asked. "Yes, If you'd be so lucky I'll teach you some of mine", he winked and she hit his arm laughing and shaking her head.  

"So, tell me more about your FBI life, has that person, Veer said anything yet", she asked him. Armaan just sighed and shook his head. Veer was extremely adamant about keeping shut and they did not want to force anything on him violently. "No, but the investigation has been going on. I have been reviewing hospital records and death certificates of children from the past six months, but couldn't find anything relevant. But what's more surprising is….." and he hesitated for a moment wondering whether he should tell her or not. But then he looked at her eyes that were so trustful and realized in that moment he could share anything with her and it would be the same as telling it to himself, she wouldn't tell another soul. "It seems someone has already collected these records and left them hidden in a bunch of files", he finished. Riddhima saw confusion pass through his face, "Why would anyone do that? "I don't know Riddhima, this case seems to be more than just what's ridding on the surface", he said thoughtfully when Riddhima's phone rang. "Ha, mama, I'm coming home!" She turned to face Armaan and said, "I have to go Armaan, Mama's waiting for me. But thanks for bringing me here. I really feel better. And don't worry about the case so much. I'm sure you'll crack through it", she smiled. Armaan smiled and got up holding his hand for her, which she took it casually. She realized has been so much progression since the first time he held out his hand for her in the basket ball, which she hesitated so much to take it.

Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The two updates were great, love AR moments!
Thanks for pm, update soon!!
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey

just read ur fic yesterday all in one go :))..and I njoyed every bit of it ..u r one gud writer ..keep it up :))

waiting to read ahead :D

update soon & plss increase the length of updates

sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi..
i just came across ur ff.. its lovely ..:)
plz do add me to ur pm list ...
Redrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi
I came across ur fic yesterday.
Its Awesome.Pls do add me in ur PM list.