Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Rest is Unwritten AR FF Pt19 Pg 26 3/11 (Page 6)

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Aww poor Ridhhima worrying about anjie marrying atul and her telling lie to mom nd dad what she'll do when she'll tell them that she got inspired from her di and is herself planning to marry an FBI officer. That will be a shock for shanky!. Their cozy moments in the plane.. that was lovely. Nice part, do continue soon.and thanks for the pm.

Yeah another thing. Why don't you give direct link in the pm, will be easier for the readers to go to the update. If there's any confusion or problem we r there to help. Big smile

Chocochips Senior Member
Chocochips
Chocochips

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavya8

What awesome parts this FF has the perfect amount of romance, suspense and action!
Parts 4&5 were great! Armaan seems to be falling for her so hard! And when he tried to pacify her, loved it!
And Ridhima is such an amazing character!
Anyway thanks for pm and please update soon!!

Hey Thank you sooo much! Yes, Armaan is falling quite hard, but he doesn't realize that yet! your welcome for the pm and I will try to update soon!!! thanks for your comment means a lot!
Chocochips Senior Member
Chocochips
Chocochips

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

Aww poor Ridhhima worrying about anjie marrying atul and her telling lie to mom nd dad what she'll do when she'll tell them that she got inspired from her di and is herself planning to marry an FBI officer. That will be a shock for shanky!. Their cozy moments in the plane.. that was lovely. Nice part, do continue soon.and thanks for the pm.

Yeah another thing. Why don't you give direct link in the pm, will be easier for the readers to go to the update. If there's any confusion or problem we r there to help. Big smile

Hey thank you sooo much!! Yup Riddhima has no idea what will happen when she's completely in love with Armaan and yes shanky will be in a for a shock! Also thanks for the idea about the direct link. I will do that from now on!!!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

Chocochips Senior Member
Chocochips
Chocochips

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMMY12

Awsm update.
Thanx 4 d pm.

Thank you!
Chocochips Senior Member
Chocochips
Chocochips

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_LOVER

awesome part
loved it

Thank you!
araja1234 Goldie
araja1234
araja1234

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
I just came across your ff and it's awesome. Can you please add me to your pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chocochips

Chocochips Senior Member
Chocochips
Chocochips

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone!!! Thank you SO MUCH for liking and commenting on my ff. It means a lot. Here's the next part.

Chapter 7- Lost in you

Armaan was pacing up and down the room holding his head. According to the Bangalore headquarters, Raghav, the criminal has left them challenging codes to drop hints about his next activity.  But from what they could be able to decode so far has revealed something more than what Armaan had expected. Not only was Raghav's gang kidnapping children, but they were murdering them as well. From they have been able to uncover from Veer, he not only kidnapped families from rich households but slaughtered kids from poor backgrounds as well. But the big question was why? Was he a psychotic criminal or did this serve for a bigger purpose. He looked through the blue file he had found and saw medical records of those kids, death certificates and prescriptions dated up to six months ago. That meant someone was ardently collecting this information and had been working on this case. As Armaan was pondering on that thought, someone knocked on his door.  He opened it to find Atul's aunt Dr. Juhi outside.

"Armaan beta, could you do me a favor? The priest has not yet come and Anjali tells me you know Delhi well, so could you please go to this address and pick him up", she requested him. Armaan smiled at her, she  was a warm lady probably in her late forties and agreed to pick up the pandit. As Armaan was leaving Nikki called out, "Armaan wait, are you going somewhere?" Armaan turned around and sighed, "Yes, Nikki.  Juhi aunty asked me to go pick up the pandit", he answered. "Armaan could you drop Riddhima at the tailor's place? The Bride's dress still needs to be picked up for the wedding tonight", she asked him.  "Yes sure, where is she?", he asked and turned around to look for her. She came while listening to Anjali's instructions on making sure the wedding dress is on par to her expectations. "Yes, di. I'll make sure everything is okay. Don't worry", she smiled and assuring smile. She waved and Nikki and got in next to Armaan without looking at him in the eye. Ever since that incident on the plane, both pf them have started to become conscious of each other's presence. Their heart beats increased, they often found themselves spacing out and despite the fact that Riddhima was a doctor she wasn't able to recognize these symptoms for a disease called 'love'. 

It was really quiet in the car as both of them  just sat there stealing glances at each other. "Do you know where the tailor's place is", he asked her.  She recited the same address her di told her and he nodded. They parked the car near the store and went inside,  Riddima took out the dress from the bad that the tailor handed to her to make everything was okay. She put the lehnga choli in front of her and turned around to look at Armaan. Armaan who was looking at her just sighed at the sight in front of him. He tried to image how beautiful she would look as a bride and without thinking she just answered, "beautiful", when Riddhima asked him about the dress. But the way his eyes were on her face, she could somehow make out it wasn't the dress he was talking about. He saw Riddhima blushing and then coughed and said, "I mean the dress is very beautiful..uh…it's very unique with that embroidery and lace and uhh..that other thing and…You know what, I'll go get the car pulled up, you pay the tailor his fees", and he left there before he could make himself a bigger fool. Armaan just shook his head as he sat in the car. He was such a confident FBI officer who dealt with some of the worst criminals in the world, but never once had he ever hesitated. But when it came to Riddhima, all his rules, his etiquette, the hard stoned image he created for himself everything melted away.

Riddhima got in the car and the silence followed, when suddenly she spotted a panipuri stand and screamed in joy. "Armaan please stop the car, who dekho na panipuri. I heard that Delh's pani puri stands are extremely delicious, let's go and have some please", she exclaimed in joy. Armaan  stopped the car and followed her hand to look at the pani puri stall , it was one of those roadside types and looked extremely unhealthy. "Riddhima you'll fall sick if you eat that. You're a doctor how could you want such unhygienic food", he asked her incredulously. "Armaan, screw my doctor degree if it comes in the way of my pani-puri. I love pani-puri.  Please Armaan", she pleaded  pouting while asking her. Armaan melted a little looking at that but remained firm. "Fine, if you don't come then I'll just go eat it myself", she said and got out of the car and ran to the panipuri stall. Armaan just shook his head and followed her. "Riddhima…", he started. But she just ignored him and started devouring her panipuri. He sighed, "Riddhima, you'll fall sick. If you love panipuri so much I'll take you to a better restaurant", he tried to reason with her. "No, Armaan I don't want that, those panipuri's won't be spicy enough for me, besides these taste heavenly", she said while gulping another one of them down. "Fine, then if you're so hell bent on falling sick, then so will I", he said stubbornly and was about to order a plate for himself when, Riddhima stopped him. "Armaan, these are really spicy, I don't think you can handle it", she said smirking a little. And that set Armaan off, "Oh we will see about that, Bhai saab ek plate pani-puri", he ordered.  Riddhima just looked at him, "You won't be able to", she claimed. "Watch me", he answered looking at that challenging smile hiding on her face. "Fine, game on! Let's see who can gulp down three plates of pani-puri first", okay she challenged. "Ready…set…", he started and she finished with, "Go."

Armaan took a bote of the pani-puri and his world stopped for a moment, it was possibly the spiciest thing he had ever put in his mouth, but he kept gulping them down to not look weak in front of her. They started ordering more plates and Armaan's eyes turned red and started to tear up eventually. Riddhima looked at him and realized maybe they had gone a little too far. "Stop Armaan, it okay I admit you can handle it", she said handling him a bottle of water.  Armaan stopped and started coughing heavily. He drank the water and one could see his lips swollen up slightly due to the spice. Riddhima looked at him and felt horrible for putting him through this pain. "I'm sorry Armaan", she pleaded and Armaan just waved his hands and mumbled it's not your fault. She handed him another bottle and he started gulping down the water quickly. Eventually he ran out of breath and looked around. His face completely turned red. Without thinking Riddhima, took his face in her hands and wiped his moist eyes, "I'm sorry Armaan", she whispered, while Armaan just stood still electrocuted by her touch. He could see light tears builing in her eyes, which were filled with guilt. "I'm sorry", she whispered again and he moved his hand and placed it on top of hers which was resting on his face. Riddhima looked at his swollen lips and moved her hand to lightly rub them at the corner. Armaan felt another jolt passed through them at her cold touch on his lips. He held her hand that was near his mouth, moved them towards lips and kissed them lightly. Both of them were caught in this magical spell that neither of them could realize what they were doing.  Riddhima looked into his eyes again, her heart fluttering at his actions, when his phone started ringing. The spell broke for both of them and Riddhima's cheeks became flushed as she just realized what happened.  Armaan told Dr. Juhi, he'll be at the pandit's place in another five minutes. They paid the pani-puri uncle the bill and got into the car silently without uttering a word.  They picked up the pandit and were on the way back. This time, Riddhima sat in the back, and listened to the pandit talk about the rituals that were about to be prepared for the wedding. Armaan tried not to look at Riddhima through the rearview mirror and he was completely lost in what just transpired in them, but he failed every five seconds and noticed Riddhima fiddling with her dupatta looking down studiously. He wondered if she felt offended with what just took place, but every once in a while as he saw her cheek turn red, he assumed it might have been the complete opposite. He grinned a little at the fact this girl was evoking unknown desires and driving him completely mad.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirllifesucks123rtarbhavs_gid03cutie13sasya-nikki-diyachillBhavya8ssidraaraja1234Redrose21trouble_006AltairamansibhartiInfinite_FlamecuteshilpaakshaddhruvikaluvsKSGblessed4ParneetSakshiankitaNazzz16AR_LOVERdebby_11-Nina-AMMY12ARKJ_4EVEREthereal-Path

Chocochips Senior Member
Chocochips
Chocochips

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by araja1234

I just came across your ff and it's awesome. Can you please add me to your pm list

Hey thanks! Yes I will add you!Smile

Go to top