Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Rest is Unwritten AR FF Pt19 Pg 26 3/11 (Page 2)

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
wow gr8 story line !!! pl continue soon !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chocochips

Chocochips Senior Member
Chocochips
Chocochips

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3 Mission on Track

Atul, Anjali, Muskaan and Armaan were in the Armaan's temporary cabin looking at the pictures pinned to the bulletin board. "This is Veer, one of the sidekicks in Raghav's inner circle. He doesn't actually participate in the criminal activities but helps Raghav(the thief, the groups's searching for) kidnap the girls and steal as well by giving information to him. He also keeps the most low profile in their gang and tries to lead a normal life. I think if we can get him, we might able to get more information", Muskaan informed the group. "But you just said he keeps a low profile, will he have much information to give us", Atul asked her.  "Yes he will, it may be limited but enough to get into Raghav's trusted circle. Plus, if we catch him we can find out about Raghav's next activity as well", Armaan assured him.  "Okay, so as per my research, Veer is meeting up with a few friends today, I'm not assured how involved these friends were so I did a background check. They all lead normal lives, which means he is hiding an awful lot. So I was thinking maybe we could follow them today?"

"No, lets the cut the chase.  We'll follow him, but only to catch him tonight. Once we have him, I'm sure Raghav will respond accordingly", Armaan said. "Fine, then should all of us go? I mean its only one person.." Anjali trailed off. "No, You and Atul stay back and decode the information, the Bangalore  headquarters has an important fax to send to us. I'll go with Muskaan and catch him tonight", he looked at Muskaan who agreed immediately. "But, take a few backup with you, just in case", Atul advised. Armaan agreed and they started discussing about how to catch him.

Armaan and Muskaan were sitting at a table exactly opposite to Veer and is friends. To the outside world, they might have looked like they were enjoying their dinner but they were monitoring Veer's every move.  Veer and his friends got up to leave. Muskaan and Armaan got up accordingly and split up. Muskaan followed his friends as Armaan followed Veer. He quickly got down the stairs a good two levels, and got on the elevator anticipating Veer to get on it two levels up.  As the elevator moved up a floor, it stopped. Armaan sighed as he saw the two girls in the elevator leave and he was about to make sure no one else gets in, so he quickly pressed the close button on the door. But a girl, screaming, "hey please stop the elevator" quickly rushed in as the door was almost about to close and collided into Armaan making him back out to the elevator wall.  Armaan caught her from falling on her waist and they both got lost in each other's eyes for a moment. He snapped when his phone rang. "Armaan listen, his friends are gone but he was getting on Elevator B , not A, I cornered him and we got him. He is with us, come quickly, we are in the parking lot". "I'll be there in two minutes" and he hung up. 

"Hey Mr. Savior, are you sure you're not following me? Your everywhere I go", Riddhima asked him.  He just chucked, "I can't do anything about it if you cross my every path basket." Riddhima's crunched her brows, "Basket seriously? That's the best you can do?" She asked him. The elevator opened and he got out and she stepped out as well. "I'm sorry that's all I got, of course you can also tell me your real name".  They were about to enter the parking lot when, Armaan's phone rang, "Armaan, we had to leave, also he has backup on him, be careful he knows you." Armaan turned around and saw a man running to come and stabbed him in his arm. Armaan took the knife off and punched him.  Riddhima's eyes were bewildered seeing this, "Basket, where's your car?" "hey, your hand's bleeding." Armaan got irritated, why couldn't she just answer him? "Basket, forget my hand go to your car and go home! Now!" Riddhima refused, "No, your hand's bleeding excessively, your wound is infected." Armaan just ignored her and punched the other two guys who came at them. The one who came with a knife was about to get up when Riddhima punched him again. When all three of the guys were completely unconscious on the floor, Armaan ran to his car to get handcuffs. He put them on them and asked Riddhima to help. "Are you a police officer she asked?" "No, Umm, I… Basket I think you should go home!"  He strapped the guys in the back of his car. Riddhima was about to say something when one of the guys phone rang, Armaan picked it up. "Arre, kaha hai tu, sab theek hai, hum sab theen gadiyon mein aa raha hai." Armaan just hung up, so the information of kidnapping Veer had gone to Raghav's inner circle. Normally he would stay up and fight them or atleast try to figure out more, but he was worried about Riddhima. Riddhima just took a tissue out and started tending to his bleeding arm, "Look Mr.Savior, you need to get this bleeding to stop. I'm a doctor trust me!" Armaan just raised his eyebrows at that.

Just than Atul came rushing in a car to where Armaan and Riddhima were standing. Atul came out and Armaan told him everything. He recognized Ridhima, "Ridzi, what are you doing here?" he was surprised. Armaan looked up, "Atul, I was going to my car when all of this happened, wait how do you know each other, is he one of you?" Riddhima asked shocked. Armaan was completely confused, "whats going on?". Atul explained to him how she's his soon to be sister-in-law. "Armaan, your hand's bleeding go take care of it, we'll take these people to the headquarters" Riddhima claimed, "No, I'll take him to Sanjeevani, his hand's been bleeding for a while now, yet he wouldn't listen to me" she complained, deeply worried about seeing him in pain.  Armaan started to protest but Atul said he will take Armaan's car and asked him to go with Riddhima.

"So you're an FBI Agent huh?" Riddhima finally asked as she started her car engine. "Yes, so you're a doctor?" "Yes, I'm a pediatric surgeon at Sanjeevani. So whatever that just happened, were you on a mission or something?", she asked him. Armaan was surprised how cooly she took everything, it was a pretty nasty fight that had just happened. But then again, she always surprised him from the moment he met her. "Yes, sort of, just the last bit wasn't planned"  She nodded, "So will you finally tell me your name now?" She laughed, "I'm Riddhima, Riddhima Gupta. And What's your real name Mr.Savior?" "Armaan Mallik" and Riddhima's eyebrows shot up. "Wait, are you the same person who came to Mumbai from New York to find some dork of a thief?", she asked him as she led him into the hospital Armaan chuckled at her expression, "Yes, that would be me.  And I assume your sister told you this", he asked her. "Oh, no she didn't. She never tells m any exciting news you see. She's an FBI officer, her life's so interesting, yet she never thinks of telling her little sister. Atul's my only buddy who tells me anything at all", she pouted. "Well she's right in thinking that way, the FBI world can be pretty scary sometimes", Armaan giggled as she complained like a little girl. Riddhima frowned, "If I can handle cutting up dead bodies for five years in my life, I'm pretty sure nothing goes beyond that", she answered as she wrapped a band aid around his arm. "There, take some Tylenol for the pain", she advised.  

"Hey armaan, are you okay, OMG!" Muskaan came and touched his arm. "I'm fine Muskaan, are the guys..?" "yes, already taken care of." "Should I drop you back Armaan", Riddhima asked him as she washed their interaction. "I'll drop you Armaan, besides we have to wrap up things at the headquarters", Muskaan said to Armaan.  "Armaan, I think you should call it a day, give your arm some rest", Riddhima added. "It's okay Riddhima I'm fine, thank you for treating me" Armaan thanked her. And she was about to leave, when Muskaan touched armaan's hand and helped him through the door.  Riddhima felt a pang of jealously when Muskaan touched Armaan and the way he interacted with her. She was a little disappointed as she wanted to drop him off. And more importantly, she felt confused of even feeling jealous.  She didn't know why but she hoped she would see him sometime soon again. She went to bed thinking about the electrifying blue eyes that always mesmerized her. Armaan on the other hand went home with confused feelings. He didn't know why but he wanted to talk to her again. She was so full of life, immature and mature at the same time. No wonder, she works with kids he chuckled and went off to sleep, dreaming about the green hues that held him captive once again today.

PS-THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for reading! Your comments and likes mean a lot to me. And this part well don't know how much you'll like it, didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted it to but hopefully you'll like the next week!  Thanks so much for reading!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirllifesucks123rtar-aaila--nikki-cutie13Bhavya8diyachillaraja1234mansibhartiAmoon.88Redrose21blessed4dhruvikaluvsKSGParneetSNazzz16-Nina-debby_11AR_LOVERARKJ_4EVEREthereal-Pathcant.be.assed.

Bhavya8 Senior Member
Bhavya8
Bhavya8

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Heart AWESOME!!!!!
Love their banter!
This part was great, action, love, comedy... everything was superb!
Thanks for pm!! Clap
Update soon!

Chocochips

-nikki- Senior Member
-nikki-
-nikki-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
hey i just started reading ur ff and its awesome with a capital A!!!!! its very interesting update soon and please pm me when u do
 nikki

Chocochips

Chocochips Senior Member
Chocochips
Chocochips

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, this chapter is slightly short, but the next one will be longer! I hope you guys like it! And thank you for reading! Do tell me how I'm doing please! Big smile

Chapter 4- I see you!

Two weeks passed since the incident with Armaan and Riddhima could not get him out of her head. He starred in her dreams, people started to look like him, she often found herself daydreaming in the hospital. It was all getting out of hand and moreover she was extremely confused as to why she was even thinking about him too much. She concluded it was because she hasn't seen him in a while, so she called her di and Atul to try to find out what he's been up to.

Atleast Riddhima was open to thinking about him, Armaan on the other hand would refuse to think about her at all, because whenever he did it brought out unknown passion and feelings which he had no idea about whatsoever. So he buried himself in files and trying figure out what Raghav's  next move is. Veer, the guy they held captive turned out to be more stubborn than they ever imagined refusing to spill any information out initially. But they blackmailed him the life he was trying to hide from his family and friends for long would be revealed, so he spoke up. Veer revealed that Raghav was currently out of the country, but he was planning on something big, it had to do with kidnapping children. So the team started an investigation on all cases that dealt with children, kidnaps, murders, accidents and everything all over india, trying to decipher a pattern. Armaan was going through this paperwork in his cabin when his phone rang, "Hi, Agent Armaan, How are you?" "hey Chief, I'm fine thank you. How are you doing? Has the court taken a decision against the previous case I was working on?" "Yes, Armaan which is why I called you. Since, you were involved in the case, I thought you deserve this information. Congratulations." "Thanks, Chief. Take care." "You too" and he hung up on him. The Chief was the closest he had to family in this world, but then that again this was his choice. He deliberately kept away from his family to keep them safe. This profession was dangerous, it was not world where his family would survive in peace. As he thought about that his phone rang again. "ARMAAN MALLIK! You idiot, stupid, monkey, donkey, you pig! How dare you not tell me you were in Mumbai for the past three weeks? Do you know how embarrassing it was for me and Abhi to find out from Rahul Grewal? Do we not mean anything to you? Do you not care about us at all?" Nikki screeched on the phone. Armaan was just dumbstruck! He didn't know whether to strangle Rahul Grewal first or to try to convince Nikki that he didn't tell her because he didn't know how long he would stay here. "Arre, Nikki calm down yaar. I'm sorry I didn't tell you know. I'm here working on a case and you can understand what that means right? I mean I don't know how long I'm here for..", he trailed off. "I don't care okay, You're coming home, my house for dinner today at 7 pm sharp and I don't want to hear a 'No'. Do you understand that?", Nikki fumed trying to control her anger from punching on the wall.  "Nikki, but". "NO Armaan! I'm not listening, if you have even a little about of respect and care left in you for me, you'll come" and she just hung up. He sighed he should have called Nikki, he was contemplating on calling his cousin sister from the day he arrived, but deliberated for obvious reasons about keeping his family from getting too attached to him. And he was not ready to accept it, but his heart kept Riddhima away from the same reason too. But he would not accept it in a million years, well atleast not yet.

Riddhima was having a bad day today, she just lost a six year old boy who has suffered a head injury and they couldn't stop the internal bleeding. She was sitting in the fire escape, leaning her head on the wall. Suddenly her pager buzzed, It was a call from the nurse station. As she headed there, she saw Nikki who looked like she was about to leave, "You're leaving", she asked her sullenly. Nikki nodded and then added, "Riddhima, it okay yaar you tried your best right? There's only so much we can do, everything else rests in god's hand." Nikki knew how sensitive Riddhima could get about her patients, though she was a tough girl physically, emotionally she was just a child. Nikki gave her arm a squeeze and started to walk away, then she met with a man who hugged her tightly, while Nikki slightly hit him on his arm and he rubbed it. He turned around and Riddhima's heart skipped a beat for a moment. The eyes which she had been longing to see were finally in front of her. Armaan saw her too and his eyes met hers momentarily. He could see the excitement and longing in them and he looked away from her. She was walking to come talk to him, but he turned away from her and walked away, pretending like he did not know her at all. He knew this was probably a little harsh on his part, but he couldn't give into those eyes, so he turned and walked away listening to Nikki's angry banter. Hurt, she turned away slightly tears forming in her eyes, watching his back as he walked away. She was confused and hurt at the same time as she drove home. He pretended like she didn't exist at all! Why? That she couldn't understand. Riddhima curled up in her bed and tried to sleep. She looked at the empty bed next to her and missed her di. She didn't know why but she felt more alone than she ever did. The clouds roared in thunder outside and it started raining. A few tears escaped her eyes as she clutched her pillow pulling the cover over her head and tried to sleep, hoping to escape the fear of thunder building in her heart.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlrtarlifesucks123bhavs_gid03cutie13diyachill-aaila--nikki-Bhavya8Redrose21araja1234cuteshilpaAltairamansibhartiAmoon.88Infinite_FlamedhruvikaluvsKSGParneetSNazzz16blessed4debby_11AR_LOVERAMMY12ARKJ_4EVER-Nina-Ethereal-Pathcant.be.assed.

Chocochips Senior Member
Chocochips
Chocochips

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssidra

great concept!!
Cont soon!
Plz do pm me next time u update!!

Thank you! I will try to!
Chocochips Senior Member
Chocochips
Chocochips