Fan Fictions

The Rest is Unwritten AR FF Pt19 Pg 26 3/11 - Page 18

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
HAAHAAA

he is so cutee..thank god he realized his stupidity ..but ridhima's behavior is very much acceptable..aww they will b alone now .at home ..YIPIII..waiting to know wat will arm do now ..wanna read some romantic moments
😳

updateee soonnishhllyy😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aww i hopE thngs get better soon.
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great part...:)
cont soon..:)
Redrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part. Hope everything will be fine soon. Thanks for the PM. Cont soon.
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm part.
Very cute f8.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome parts. Loved it and thanks for the pm
Chocochips thumbnail

Hey guys! Here's part 19. The title is inspired from an old spanish song. Mi amor y mi corazon.  Hope you like the update. Thanks for likes and comments!!!!!😊😊😊😊😊

Chapter 19: Mi Amor y Mi Corazon ( My love and my heart)
The loud noise from the panicking crowd outside woke Riddhima up. She blinked twice trying to transpire what the chaos was about. She got out of the car and asked a person who was walking back from the beach. "Excuse, What's going on? Why is there a big crowd gathering near the beach?", she asked. "It's an accident case. Some drunk person ran over a shopper at the stores near the beach shack with his van. Poor Man's really injured, they're taking him to the hospital but I don't think he'll survive it", he said sympathetically. That gave Riddhima a panic attack, Armaan said he was going to go there to get something, her hands started shaking. "Do you….do you…know…what color shirt he was wearing….?", she asked trembling with fear. "White, I think. Yes, White shirt, Blue Jeans", he told her walking away as her world crashed into a million pieces. That was exactly what Armaan was wearing today. No, she couldn't lose him like that, no matter how angry she is with him, she needs him like she needs air.  She ran towards the beach, near the beach shack where the crowd was now moving away near an awaiting ambulance. She tried to run as fast as she can but she accidently stepped on a broken glass bottle that was half buried in sand and it started to bleed vigorously as the tiny glass peced pricked her skin. But she didn't care, she ran as fast as she can but her foot was becoming numb with pain and her feet was bleeding excessively now, as the broken glass pieces stuck to her skin dug deeper. "Armaan", she cried as she dropped to the sudden floor as her feet gave up on her, and tears streamed across her face. "Mujhe chodke math jao", she cried. "I can't live without you", she screamed as she tried to get up but fell down again.

"Basket!", she heard from behind her and her eyes grew wide in realization to the voice. Armaan ran towards her as he saw her fallen on the ground with a bleeding foot that had left a trail of bloddy footprints across the beach. "Basket Tum theek ho kya hua", he said as he knelt down, throwing what he bought on the ground involuntarily. Riddhima looked up at him and touched his face and then in almost a tick of second hugged him tight. He was alarmed at her sudden attack of the hug, but nevertheless wrapped his arms around her and brought her closer as she sobbed on his shoulder. Riddhima calmed down a little as he enveloped her in his arms and the sense of security which she always felt in his arms, which she was deprived of in the past one month had returned. "What Happened Riddhima? What happened to your feet? Dikhao…It must be", he pulled her out of the hug and she just continued to cry harder. "Riddhima….What happened?", he said holding her arm, but she just pushed him away and moved back a little. "Hua…. Kya hai", he said moving forward a little as she sobbed harder, unable to see her in tears. "I hate you Armaan!!! I hate you! Main….tumse nafrat karthi ho! I hate you…..", and Armaan hurt sank in pain as he heard those words from her mouth, bringing in an ocean of guilt to drown in, as tears formed in his eyes. "I heard there was a person dressed in white and blue who was injured in an accident by the shack. Do you know what I had gone through when I thought it was you? I died a thousand deaths!!!!!!!! Do you know how it felt when you left me? I was shattered, it was a month of hell for me and then suddenly you bump into me out of nowhere and apologize to me. Just when I'm sinking into the satisfaction of atleast having you near me, you pull a stunt like this. Kyun AAyi ho, mere zindagi mein Armaan? Kyu jaa rahe ho? Why are you taking chunks of me with you whever you leave me? I hate you Armaan! I hate you!!", she cried holding his shirt. Armaan just stood there dumbstruck with all that she said. She's right, I deserve to be hated, he thought.  "I hate you…I hate you..", she cried out in frustration. "You're right I deserve to be hated. I knew this day woul;d come, which was basically why I stayed away from you, tried to avoid you whenever I could. But then that accident happened Riddhima, and you almost …..almost died", he said swallowing unable to even think about her not existing in this world even for a second. "And it was all because of me. Had I been a normal person not fighting the laws and justice of the world, you wouldn't be in danger. The very moment you were rolled into the operation theater, I thought of leaving disappearing from you world forever. But then you made me promise to not leave you forever, and I couldn't say no to that. So I stayed, but then you had to lie to your family about what really happened, you …I didn't want you to be in a situation ever like that again. I've seen the way Anjie cried over being separated from your family, how Atul's always consoling her and giving her strength. I know your family would never accept me in your life, and they shouldn't because I'm a living danger to anyone who associates with me. But more than anyone else, I wanted you to have a safe and happy life without me Riddhima. I never meant for any of this to happen. Trust me. Had I known being in your life would give you so much pain, I would have never came to Mumbai Riddhima.  Had I known I would give the one person who means the world to me the worst kind of heartbreak, I would have ran away to save myself from you. But unfortunately I couldn't and probably can't Riddhima. But being the selfish creature that I am, I can never regret meeting your or falling in love with you.  If I have ever done anything right in my life, then it has to be loving you Riddhima", he said caressing her cheek and wiping off the tears streaming across her face. Riddhima stared at him speechless unable to say anything as he continued, "I know you must be thinking if I truly loved you, why did I leave? But I didn't want to leave Riddhima. I wanted to stay there with you forever, but I couldn't because I thought I could never give you a good life. I thought you'd ending up hurting like my …..I mean everyone else who ever loved me. But I was just being really stupid, I always thought that Life would still be the roaring storm it has always been in my life. But what I failed to realize was that the storm had already started to clear. It started the moment you came into my life, bringing rays of bright sunshine. You broke through my hard exterior and claimed my heart like no one has.", he said smiling a little as he looked at her. Riddhima stared at him, looking into his blue eyes and saw all that he was saying, his eyes held feeling more vast than the seas, deeper than the oceans. "But I love you Riddhima! I truly do. No matter how much I try to run away from you I can't, because whever I go. My heart will always be with you, where it truly belongs", he said looking at Riddhima. "Please Basket, this silence is killing me. Say something", he said holding her shoulders. "I…hate you…..", she continued choking a little as his heart sank as what he heard. Riddhima saw the pain return in her eyes and continued, "I'd hate you forever If you ever left me again after telling me all this", she sobbed at which he wiped her face and held her face in his hands. "Kabhi Nahi", he said smiling through his tears. "Pakka?", she asked sniffing again. "Pakka", he said leaning his forehead on hers. They were so close to teach other, so close that they could feel each other's breath's on their faces. "Mujhe maaf kardo basket! Mein kabhi yeh galti nahi karunga", he said as he took both of her hand in his and brining them up to his face. "I love you", he said kissing her hands. "I don't know what the future holds for us. But I will promise you that I stand by you in every trial and joy. Chahhe mujhe poore duniya se kyun naahi ladne padi, I wil fight it all for you. Chahe meri jaan kyun na chale ja-", and she cut him off by placing her hand on his mouth. "Aisa kabhi math kehna! I won't be able to live", she said caressing his face. "I love you Armaan", she said crying and he just pulled her closer and hugged her tight. And she cried on his shoulder,  harder than ever, letting all the pent up emotion and pain out of her system. She had become a block of ice as she tried to ignore the pain of losing him in the past one month and now she let the dams flood through the gate and released everything. Armaan rubbed her back as she cried on his shoulder, and he let her cry, getting everything off her chest. "Shh! Bas ab aur nahi! Bahut dard sehen liye tumne. AAb mein tumhe itna pyaar karunga ki tumhari har dard, har chhot, har ansoon bahe jaaye. I'll love you so much that pain would be overshadowed  by love in your life Riddhima", he said kissing her forehead as they both sat there at the beach. The Sun's set brought an opaque night of stars shinning bright at them, celebrating a union of two star crossed lovers. Armaan pulled her away from him as he looked at her foot, which was still bleeding. "Riddhima, lets get you t a hospital now. You lost a lot of blood", he said getting up in one swift movement and picking her up in another. "Armaan, Its Oka-", "Please don't say your okay. Besides I'm not listening to you. You're hurting my most precious thing in the world and I won't let you", he said stubbornly as he carefully placed her in the car and drove towards the hospital again. Riddhima smiled a little as she remembered her two week stay at the hospital after she was shot and the way he fussed over her as he got out to pick her up again when he stopped in front of the hospital. Once her foot was taken care of, he picked her up again and placed her carefully in the car and drove back, as he continued to tell her how stupid he was. But after a while, he stopped getting any of her, "You're a Idiot!" from her, he turned to look at her. And his heart jumped at the sight in front of him. She looked so beautiful while sleeping and it had been ages since he had watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful, so serene, so angelic in the white dress she was wearing. He carefully picked her up and carried her upstairs to her room, when they reached home. It was only six thirty, which meant he had still had a couple of hours before Dadi came. He came down and saw all the preparations he made tonight for him and Riddhima. He sighed as he thought it wouldn't be possible today. But then an idea formed its way in his head and he smiled wide. He immediately started cleaning up everything downstairs and grabbed whatever he needed and headed upstairs, hoping she'll like what he was about to do.

Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my! What a beautiful confession 😍 I never wanted this part to end.. Wonder what has Armaan planned for her.. Can't wait to read more..  :D

Awesome update <33

xoxo
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wohooo very nyc part. Lvd the way u wrote their confession
Arima47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazin part...
jst loved their confession n armaan's words...
wanna knw wat armaan hs in store for ridhima...
thnx 4 pm n cont soon...