The Rest is Unwritten AR FF Pt19 Pg 26 3/11 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Nice part.
Loved the way Armaan took care of Riddhima.Loved their cute fight & Armaan's teasing.Hope they confess soon.
Cont Soon.Thanks for the PM.
Hey! Amazinggg fff
lovely concept
awesum partss
chemistry is wow
loved it
plz add m to pm list

Hey Guys! I hope you're all doing well! and i also hope you still remember my story! Thanks for sticking and still commenting on it! heres chap 13&14! I hope you guys like it !! please do comment ad tell me how I'm doing!!

Chapter 13: Say it out Loud!

"Say Something dammit!", Atul screamed annoyed while springled water at Sumit's bruised face while they had him completely chained to a chair, as they interrogated him at the headquarters. He looked at Armaan who was glaring at Veer like he would murder him any second. Well he would, which was why Atul was doing the needful instead of him, he knew how much he hated Sumit for shooting Riddhima. "Look Sumit, I'm going to beat you again, but with a heated iron rod this time, if you don't tell us. Where is Raghav's main gang is", muskaan stepped up highly irritated of his constant silence, and also because of the fact their Chief from New York had come down to witness this. They had to show him how capable they were as well. When he just looked down tired from getting beat up, she went and got her pre-heated iron rod and moved it towards his face. "tell me!". Sumit who was really tired,  panicked and let go as his body couldn't handle any more pain. "Stop I'll tell you!", he pleaded finally. Muskaan moved into closer to his face, leaving only a centimeter away, "Hurry Up! I don't have all day!", she ordered. "Raghav'Raghav's whereabouts are always unknown, but he has a gang near Singapore, near old cross area. They know everything'.", he said before passing out again. They all locked him up and moved into the conference room. "About what Sumit has said, yes there has been races of a pertinent gang, there, but where, we didn't know..until now that is. Now you know all know about the code Raghav has sent to the police last November, during his attack. The Bangalore headquarters have uncracked the code and it hints for early March in Bombay itself." "But Sir, that leaves only a few weeks and we still don't know the where abouts", Muskaan spoke up. "Yes Muskaan, there is very little time, which mean I hope you all understand what needs to be done. There needs to be an undercover operations carried out, two of you need to go to Singapore. And I suggest Agent Muskaan and Agent Armaan should go for this case.", he concluded seriously. Armaan's head shot up. How could he leave his basket behind and go? That too after everything that happened to Riddhima. NO! His mind rebelled. "Sir, I've already been involved in getting more targets here, I don't know if leaving would do any good", he said. "But Armaan you've worked on tracing these guys as well. We don't have time Armaan. You need to go, please:, he finished as they all gathered to leave. What could Armaan say to that? He had to go, it was his job. He couldn't believe this was the same chief that had sent him here, he didn't want to at that time. But he was glad he was forced to, as he found Riddhima, his hope, his life here... It was funnily ironic how the person who took him to his life was now sending away. If he leaves now, he really didn't know if there was a tomorrow to look forward to. The chief declared he had to leave tomorrow morning, as he discussed more details with him and Muskaan. Anjali watched over looking at Armaan's expression. She understood his apprehensive had everything to do with Riddhima. This was exactly what she feared for her sister, but there wasn't anything she could do rather than pray for them. Armaan drove back to the hospital in the evening, after thinking about Riddhima and everything for nearly two hours. He decided, this could be it, he may not see her ever again. Well that was probably not true, but even if he could, he shouldn't. He should go away from her life, not destroy her happy innocent world with his dark realms. And this had his world shambling down into pieces. But he thought he would give his lonely heart one more day of life, hope and peace. He knew she would be discharged tomorrow, that was the only good thing left. He would live one more day of his life, before he had to give it up away with her one last time.

Riddhima stared at Armaan sleeping on the long lounge couch that was the end of the hospital room. Normally, you wouldn't find these things in the hospital, but being a working Doctor at Sanjeevani, she managed to get one of these couches just for Armaan, but of course no one knew about that. No one except Nikki , who was Riddhima's attending doctor knew that Armaan would sneak in every night just to stay with Riddhima. During the first week after she got shot, Armaan experienced terrifying nightmares at night, so he would climb through the hospital pipes to stay with her at night. He told Riddhima, whenever she asked why, that he was there for her protection and that was the same excuse he would give Anjali and Atul as well. Riddhima initially protested, not wanting him to sleep on the small couch that was there before, until she and Nikki were able to get a bigger lounge couch. Anjali thought he stopped sleeping over after a week, but only Nikki, a few select nurses who'd come to check on Riddhima during the night knew and the whole protection excuse had kept them shut.

Riddhima recalled her two and a half week stay at the hospital, reminiscing every moment she spend with Armaan. Today was the last night she would stay in the hospital and probably the last night she would get t see him. She had gotten used to starting and ending her day with him and it hurt her to no extent that she wouldn't start her days with him anymore. She couldn't let go of him anymore, she always wanted to keep him with her forever. And though she had doubted about his feelings towards her, her accident had cleared any doubts she ever had and it had made her love for him intensify more as they got closer. But the only confusing thing in all of this was why hadn't he ever confessed or said a word about it? She could see it in his  eyes, the love he held for her, it was as clear as the bright sunlight and that would bring back her insecurity of what he wanted from her. What if he only wanted to remain her friend despite everything? But she shuddered at that thought, as her hopes started to crash. But for now, she didn't mind, even it was just friendship he would give her, if he would stay with her forever. She sat up leaning on the bedpost of the bed, staring at his face as the moonlight reflected on him from the window, memorizing his every feature as he slept. She couldn't let this image go, as she didn't know what would happen tomorrow. She didn't know anything that the future would hold, but the only thing she knew was that she wanted him. She was lost in her thoughts, when Armaan stirred in his sleep and as he was about to turn to the side, he opened his eyes and say Riddhima wide awake and lost in thoughts. He scrunched his eyebrows, "Basket, why aren't you sleeping? Are you hurting anywhere?", he asked her sitting up worried why she would be up at three in the night. Riddhima rolled her eyes, of course that's all he could think of. "Nahi, Armaan I'm fine. I just couldn't fall asleep, so I was thinking'", she said staring at the full moon outside the window. The way the moonlight reflected into their room, it looked ethereal. "About what?", he said as he got up from the couch and sat on the stool next to her bed. She smiled up at him a little, "Everything, everything that I have right now, everything that I want for tomorrow and everything that may not be there, even if I want it so much'.", she said looking right into his eyes, long enough so that he could understand what she was saying. But, he as usual made a joke about it, "Common Basket, if you think co much, you would go prematurely grey about it:, he chuckled. "ha, haha every funny", she scowled. "But I'd rather go prematurely grey than not think about the future. I'm getting discharged tomorrow, I hope you know that", she said half scowling. "Of course I do! I can finally go after that new hot Doctor now that you're all well, what's her name again'..", he said while she started fuming like she would kill him any second. "Really, why wait for tomorrow, go now! She's got night duty", she said while fuming at him. Armaan was enjoying the expressions on her face, she looked so adorable with that scowl. "Really? Awesome!I'll go right now", he said enthusiastically as he stood up. Riddhima jaw dropped, "Fine, go bye!", she said sleeping back and pulling the cover over her head. "You're such a kid Riddhima, tumhe chadana ke maaza hi kuch aur hai", he laughed as he sat back done, shaking his head. But she refused to pull her cover down. "I'm sorry. But you look quite adorable when you're mad'", he said chuckling at her. She pulled her cover down and glared at him. "Ugh!", she said scowling at him.  But then she knew he was just distracting her, "It doesn't make any difference to you that I'll go back to my routine and we won't see each other as much from tomorrow at all", she asked him seriously. "Of course it does Riddhima'didn't I just tell you about that new Dr-", but he stopped as the frown was back on her face. He sighed, "Of course it does Riddhima. But that's life! You have to move on with your life. Of course we won't see each other as much but one has to move on doesn't he", he said looking away from those beautiful eyes. It hurt him to say those words, cause he knew there was more to what he said than what he could tell her at the moment. "I don't want to move on Armaan. I can't. I don't you about you but I'll miss seeing you everyday. I've become too attached to you.", she finished slowly as she looked away from him. He just stared at her silently, understanding what she'd been saying. But he winced ad he heard the trembling in his voice and he hated himself at the moment. When she looked back at him, he saw it all in her eyes, everything she wanted, all the love she felt for him. It was beautiful, it can be turned into a beautiful future, but it was something he couldn't give her. But as the silence continued and Armaan just stared at her with a blank expression. Her heart ached, how could he not say anything? His mind grew alert as he questioning eyes started brimming with tears and a lone tear fell down her face. She looked down and blinked, letting he tears fall down. His silence was killing her inside. Armaan was shattering into a million pieces inside as he saw her tears and almost as a reflex, he reached out to touch her face. "Riddhima", he finally said looking at her and turning her tear strain face towards himself. "Shh don't cry", he said wiping her tears, which made her cry harder. How could she not cry? How could she live in a beautiful present and not fear it may not stay tomorrow? How could he feel and understand every single feeling of hers yet ignore the main one. Her tears started gushing down and he grew alarmed at her outburst. He wondered what brought this on, he himself was really sad about the fact they wouldn't spend every night together, but he has learned that he wouldn't always get what he wants in life, from a very young age. But his heart for some reason wouldn't accept that when it came to Riddhima. He didn't know how to console her and he hated himself that she was shedding tears because of him. He shouldn't have gotten her so emotionally involved with him. He should have never started sleeping here at nights or spending so much time with her. But what could he do? He feared something bad would happen, if he wasn't with her. Even tomorrow when she would go back home, he feared if something would happen, but they had their security guards with them and that gave him some solace. Riddhima stared at him, blinking silent tears, she knew she was being unreasonable but she couldn't help herself. "I'm sorry'.", she whsispered looking away from his eyes as he held her face in his hands. "Riddhima, I can't'.", he finally gathered up the courage to say. And she understood what he meant, her fears were almost coming alive. "I need you Armaan", she said looking into his eyes, her heart pounding frantically. He looked down as it pierced that she needed him when he couldn't give her what she wanted. "I can't live with you", she said looking into her eyes, leaving all her inhibitions about the fact she was confessing first, despite being the girl. She started again to finish out to say those last three words that were finally left to be said. Armaan saw it in his eyes, but he couldn't bear to hear those words and still be able to leave her. "I-", she started, but her cut her off by putting his finger on her lips and stopping her. And in that moment, everything stopped for that with that touch, leaving their senses to take over their minds. Armaan brought her face closer to him, rubbing her lower lips, "don't say it'please", he pleaded her. Riddhima stared at him, "Please Armaan", she said, asking him to say what he doesn't want her to say,  while taking his,  hand bringing up to his lips and kissing it, while closing her eyes. "Please..", she said urging him as she opened her eyes and caressed his face. Armaan looked at her, how vulnerable she was at the moment, how tempting it was to give himself to her and give her anything she ever wanted from him and his face turned into a pained expression as he realized he couldn't. He almost contemplated telling her that he was going to leave. He was brought back to his senses at that thought and he withdrew his hand from her, moving away abruptly. Riddhima was stunned at his actions and grew alarmed. Armaan moved a few steps back and turned his back at her. He felt like killing himself for almost giving in, for giving her false hope, no he had to get away. He couldn't take it anymore, he had to run from here, far away before more damage could be done. He saw the time on the clock and it was about nearly four o clock. Riddhima was confused and hurt at the same time, what was going on? "Armaan she called out getting out of bed. "Uhh'I just remembered I had some work to finish. Uhh You go back to sleep. I'll see you later", he said all at once and left quickly before so much as sparing her a glance. Riddhima looked at his retrieving back, defeated, hurt and most of all lonely. She curled herself into a ball on the bed and cried her heart out. Armaan got into his car and drove, far away with no idea where he was going. After killijng the engine for nearly half an hour he stopped at the edge of the highway, parked his car and put his head down on the steering wheel. Why was this happening to him?

Edited by Chocochips - 12 years ago

Chapter 14: Flightless Bird

As the morning rays shined through the window, Riddhima got up, oblivious to the real world, dreaming of a place where he would always be with her. Nikki came in to check on Riddhima one last time, before officially signing her discharge papers. She went into the room with a heavy heart. She recalled the conversation she had two hours ago with Armaan.  Armaan texted her at six in the morning telling her that he was leaving and that it would be nice to see her once before he left. Nikki immediately got ready and rushed to his place. They were in his living room as she saw him with a strange sadness in his eyes as he told her about where he was going and what he had to do. "Mujhe jana hai Nikki! This case might only take a few weeks, but then I have to probably head back to New York after this and then I don't know. So I thought I'd meet you again until….I don't know when.", he said. Nikki's heart pierced at him leaving. She just got her brother back, he couldn't leave so soon. "I'll really miss you Armaan. Abhi will too. And you may not believe it, but Aunty and Uncle-", he cut her off, "Nikki, please don't bring them up now, I really don't want to…", he said though his tired eyes. Nikki sighed, "Fine I won't bring them up. But I'll really miss you", she said sadly. "I'll miss you guys too Nikki. You've always been there for me, even Abhi has and I may act like a jerk and not call you guys often. But I really do miss you", he said smiling a little. Nikki just got up and hugged him, while crying on his shoulder. "You are Jerk! Idiot!", she said while crying. "hey Nikki, ye kya baccho jaise roo rahi ho?", he said while pulling her apart. "I promise I will call you guys once a month and let you know where I am", he said wiping her tears. "Twice!", she ordered. "yes Hitler, I'll call you twice", he said smiling as he remembered how he used to call her that when they were little. He remembered how, he, nIkki and Abhi were known as the three Musketers and how she used to lecture him and Abhi whever they were up with their pranks. As  they grew, Abhi and her fell in love and by the time Armaan wanted to join the FBI, they had almost drifted apart, as the whole family was against him. But Abhi and Nikki had stayed by his side and he couldn't thank them enough for that. Nikki smiled as little she remembered all their memories. They settled down in the Kitchen as she made Coffee, while Abhi came over and joined them as he told them about the case. "Tum phir se jaa, raha hai yaar. I can't believe it. It hasn't even been that long!", Abhi complained as he was going to miss his best friend and brother in law. Armaan just consoled him the same way he had consoled Nikki. Nikki came back with the coffee cups as they sat at the dining table with a serious thought in her mind. From the moment he told her about leaving and that hurt expression in his eyes she had read, she couldn't wonder what about Riddhima. She knew he was in love with her, even though he would never admit to it. But she wasn't blind, she could clearly see how much he loved her and when she saw the same love from Riddhima, she was so happy. Happy that he found someone who'd loved him, despite knowing him and his career. She knew Riddhima well and she knew she wouldn't abandon him like their family did to him. But she also feared how the're future would be and now that he was leaving he couldn't help but ask, "Armaan, baaki sab ka kya? Are you giving off this apartment as well?", she asked him curiously. "Huh, My flight's in two hours and I'm done packing. I already called up the owner and told him.", he said. "And what about the rest?", she asked while glancing at Abhi, who knew what she was getting at. But, Armaan didn't want to talk about that right now, "Baaki sab kya Nikki, what else is there?", he said while standing up and turning his back away from them. "Main Riddhima ki baat kar raha hoon Armaan", Nikki said and he closed his eyes as he heard her name, the name which he decided to shut in a deep corner of his heart.  "Riddhima ka kya Nikki. She's fine now, aur Atul and Anjie are there to protect her, so she'll be fine", he said a drawing a sharp breath as he said that. "Really, you think she'll be fine if you leave her. Phsycially she might but emotionally! Whether you want to accept it or not, she loves you Armaan and you do too! So much that this heard exterior shell you have created won't help you bear the pain of staying away", she said openly confronting him with it. "Armaan, dekh  We understand everything from your point of you. But atleast uske bare me tho socho. Atleast tell her how you feel, tell her you reciprocate her feelings. She'll understand Armaan, like us. She'll wait for you", Abhi said while putting a hand on Armaan's shoulder. "Nahi, She can't wait for me! She shouldn't. I trouble you guys so much already. Isn't that enough? She should lead a happy normal life, not this existence that I would bring in If I let her into my world. She needs to move on! I'm leaving Nikki and I'll make sure our paths never cross again. And I'll really appreciate it if you two would please leave it at that.", he said determinedly. Abhi and Nikki tried to convince him, but he remained firm in his decision.  They finally let it go hoping  somehow, fate would bring them together again. They dropped him off at the airport after spending more time with him and left for their respective workplaces in a dull mood.

Anjali and Atul, were there to see her as Riddhima was discharged from her room and was going to go home. And all this while Riddhima had been wondering what had happened to Armaan. So she asked her Di, "Uhh Di, did you talk to Armaan", she asked hesitantly. "Nahi Ridzi, I spoke to him before he left, but that's pretty much it", she said as they started to move to the parking lot. Wait, did she just say leave? "Matlab, where did he go", she asked. But this time Atul answered as Anjali was busy on the phone, "Singapore, didn't he tell you, he's gone there to complete the mission. I'll miss him. He had become like a brother to me in such short time. Hopefully we'll work together soon", Atul said while sighing. Nikki looked upon Riddhima as she processed everything as she recollected  what happened last night, everything fell into place. "He left", she asked Nikki in a small voice, who saw her grave expression and nodded sadly. She lightly nodded understanding and said bye to her as she joined Atul and Anjali at the parking lot.  He left, that's all her mind could process, she couldn't even get herself to think of the 'why'.  She sat in the back seat, as everything in the background started to fade for her. She closed her eyes as an unbearable pain penetrated her heart, as his face flashed in her mind. 'he's gone', it said, while her heart yelped in pain.

Originally posted by AR_LOVER

awesome part

Thanks!
Originally posted by AMMY12

Awsm update.
Cute part.
Thanx 4 d pm

Thank you!
Originally posted by sweetnandu

awesome update..!!
thanks for the pm:)

Thanks!
Originally posted by blessed4

Beautiful update ...liked the naughty side of Armaan ..hope they confess soon !!! pl continue soon and thanks for the pm !!!

Thank you! glad u liked it!
Originally posted by awesome

hi dear
awesome part
plz cont soon

Thank you!