awesome parts
add me in ur pm list
do pm me
comtinue soon
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Chocochips

Hey Guys! Thank you for all your awesome comments!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 6-  I find solace in you

even more pronounced.  Armaan kept driving in a daze thinking about Riddhima, while Riddhima was embarrassed about the position they were in. It had been days since she slept that peacefully, what with the drama in her house and the wedding preparations going on and she blushed at the thought of finding solace in his arms. She looked outside and closed her eyes, feeling the winter breeze touch her cheeks while the green tress passed away. Armaan looked at her once and again and smiled at her calmness. He suddenly found himself wishing to be able to gaze at her sereneness endlessly as he drove through the streets into Atul's farmhouse

Chocochips thumbnail
Hey Guys! Thank you so much for the comments and likes and everything! You people are so amazing for putting up with my writing seriously! Anyways this next part is probably not that great. I'm actually down with a bad cold, so this is a product of trying to divert my mind from the cold! Anyways Thanks once again for reading! I'll shut up now! Oh I'll also reply to youre comments soon!!!thanks once again!

Chapter 8 –One Happy ending down, few more to go.

"Uh..Hi, Can I come in", Muskaan asked tentatively. Riddhima who was shocked and slightly displeased at the arrival of Muskaan, stood frozen at the doorstep. She tried to smile a little and welcomed Muskaan in.  "By the Way, I'm Muskaan. You must be Riddhima right?", she asked her. Riddhima was a little surprised that she knew who she was. "Yes, Nice to meet you Muskaan.  How do you know my name? I mean did my sister, I mean..Anjali tell you", she asked. Muskaan shook her head, "I always knew Anjie had a little sister but, Armaan told me about you. You know..that day at the hospital, the accident..", she continued, "That's when he told me about you. Infact he praised you entirely. You must be a very good doctor to win an FBI officer's admiral", she said giggling a bit. And Riddhima smiled involuntarily at the mention of Armaan admiring her. After that 'incident' that took place between them a day ago, things have started to change. At first, they were uncomfortable to even look at each other, the tension was eased when Anjali had a fight with Atul and it became a complete girls vs boys scenario. And since fighting came so naturally to them, that kind of broke the ice and things started to get normal. But beyond that, Riddhima found herself becoming comfortable with Armaan, something she did not get around with a lot of people. And Armaan on the other hand was so confused with his feelings that he decided not to think once in his life and just do whatever he feels like.

She started to have another conversation with Muskaan while showing her inside the house and realized that she wasn't exactly someone who could be disliked so easily. She did not even understand why she was so  prejudiced towards her, so she promised herself she would give her a chance. She looked like a real fun person and she was really easy to talk too as well.  She took her to the girl's room where she greeted everyone and started to help in the preparations for the wedding tonight.

The wedding rituals took place and Anjali and Atul were finally married, despite the number of hurdles and complications they faced, they finally made it. Anjali hugged and teared up a little, half out of joy and half out of the fact that her parents weren't present at the wedding. "Ridzi, thank you so much. You stood by me, when everyone else turned their back at me. Thank you for being the best little sister anyone could ever ask for", she said while hugging Riddhima before her and Atul flew to Malaysia for their honeymoon. "Come on, di! What are sisters for? You're embarrassing me by saying thanks! I'm really happy for you and Atul jiju, I can finally call him that now", she giggled and hugged Anjali one last time before she drove away to a new life.

Armaan watched the interaction between the sisters and smiled a little, it was heartwarming the affection they had for each other and his respect for Riddhima doubled when he found out that she had fought against her entire family just for her sister.  She just stood there looking at the empty room, where they had left off while everyone started to go back to their rooms to pack and leave.  Armaan noticed her frozen state and put a hand on her shoulder and turned her towards him. She just looked at him and smiled a little, still a little teary "She fought so much Armaan, to convince papa to let her become an FBI officer, to keep her relationship with Atul and to have finally found her home. I just home she stays happy forever." He touched her cheek, "She will Riddhima, Don't worry", he assured her while wiping tears from her moist eyes. "Do you think everyone has a happy ending Armaan?", she asked him while looking into his eyes,  surprising him and herself as well along the way. "I don't know Riddhima, I think so. I think people live on the basis of hope for a happy ending", He said looking at her. "Does that mean fate doesn't have a play in it", she asked probing him. He looked at the sky for a moment, it was full of stars and looked back at her eyes, which shone with the same sparkling curiosity, "I don't know what fate is Riddhima, but I think we make our own happy ending. If we believe in something deeply  it may as well change destiny's or whatever one calls it course too." He finished his thought as he stared through the palm trees to the crashing waves of the beach that were peaking through.  Riddhima pondered over what he said for a moment when he interrupted her thoughts."Now if you are done with your philosophy session can we please head back? I think Juhi aunty needs out help in cleaning the house", he teased her. Riddhima narrowed her eyes at him and followed him inside, hoping that what he said was true, that she could make her own happy ending too.  Armaan on the other hand thought about Riddhima's unspoken questions that pierced through her eyes while they were outside today. He felt she was asking for something she couldn't get and his heart twitched at that thought. Because no matter how much he refused to think, his heart probably wanted the same unspoken desire as well.
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm update.
Thanx 4 d pm.
Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update!
Thanks for pm!
mansibharti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hey that was nice but tooo short! Chalo at least Anjie got married but I was hoping for more AR. Hope to see it in the next 😃 Edited by mansibharti - 12 years ago
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

awesome update

loved it

continue soon

-nikki- thumbnail
heyy!!!!!  Great update continue soon😃